Jibrel Network JNT (Best investment right now)

Previous thread Greatest investment right now, divided in 4 replies as it is quite long.

>What is the Jibrel Network?
>The Jibrel Network provides currencies, equities, commodities and other financial assets and instruments as standard ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.

>What are CryDRs?
>CryptoDepository Receipts or CryDRs are tokens representing a traditional financial asset’s value, denominated in Jibrel Network Token - JNT (e.g. a USD CryDR holds 1 dollar worth of JNT).

>What can CryDRs be used for?
>Fiat CryDRs can be used for remittances, global payments, trading and hedging. CryDRs can also be used to create automated and decentralized financial instruments - such as bonds, commodities, debt instruments and securities.

>What is Smart Regulation?
>CryDRs have smart regulation built in, real-world rules and regulations translated into solidity code and deployed on the ethereum blockchain. Ensuring that while decentralized, CryDRs always follow real world rules and regulations.

>What is jCash?
>jCash is the first roll-out of currencies. USD, GBP, EUR, RUB, AED, CNY CryDRs will be made available.

>How can I purchase CryDRs?
>CryDRs can be purchased from the Jibrel DAO using Jibrel Network Token (JNT).

1/4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo
jibrel.network/
jibrel.network/#whitepaper
jibrel.network/#roadmap
jibrel.network/#faq
bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=JNT_ETH
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI
youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI
forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2018/01/22/jibrel-network-is-bridging-the-gap-between-crypto-and-traditional-markets/#77f72e9f67d3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

omfg just stop give us time

How it works:

>"It boils down to this:

>What is the incentive for me to put my cash into a CryDR and sell it on the blockchain.

>You don't. This is generally for licensed financial institutions to benefit from the high-returns of the crypto-economy without the exposure.

>When the public has full confidence in tether, and the overall market is in downswing, USDT is valued at 1.03 and higher.

>We have a buzzphrase for this, "on-chain / off-chain arbitrage".

>This means stable assets on-chain could be worth more than they are off-chain, if there is confidence in the guarantor.

>So this is what the financial entity would do... It would tokenize some of its cash, exchange it for volatile assets (selling them on-chain for BTC/ ETH), liquidate those assets (the BTC / ETH), and benefit from the arbitrage.

>In addition, the financial entity has just acquired a customer with an account (compliantly, with full KYC done to the level of the financial institute).

>Hope that helps!"

So basically, I tokenize a non-liquid asset as a CryDR (real-estate, gold, etc), and a corresponding value of JNT must be taken out of circulation to provide proof of solvency. When people use CryDRs, the value of CryDRs increases. So if I have 1 billion dollars of gold tokenized into a CryDR, and a CryDR is worth $1.03, suddenly I've made a three percent increase on $1 billion, which is $30 million dollars I can now use as liquid capital.

Essentially, it gives liquidity to non-liquidity assets while also backing up the value of the CryDRs themselves.

There is no risk as the assets still remain assets tied to the market, the crypto component is just an extra way of extracting value from them.

2/4

>They have Don Tapscott as an advisor, the same guy who is an advisor for ICON, which went over 30x from ICO price.

>Token circulation is 150M which makes the marketcap below $85M (total circulation is 200M, the rest are locked for 5 years between advisors, team, bounties and partners tokens), very small for such a big project.

>Royal family anounced they will provide backing for the jcash pilot from their 10 billion dollar fund, let's say Al Maktoum provides 5 bn dollars for the jcash pilot and they tokenize this amount, marketcap would jump by 5BN instantly.

>Binance CEO was at their conference, check out their conference here youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo i advise you to watch it from start to finnish so that you learn EVERYTHING.

Website jibrel.network/

Whitepaper jibrel.network/#whitepaper

Roadmap jibrel.network/#roadmap

FAQ jibrel.network/#faq

Best exchange currently on bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=JNT_ETH (You can see the price reached 2 sats at some point in the graph, it is a bibox bug, you can reach them on telegram to confirm, order books froze during a 2 minute time frame, the site bugged. It is not that the price acually went that low), you can register even as an US citizen and no verification is required for up to 2 BTC withdrawals daily, like binance.

It is only 2.5x over ICO price, they are anouncing new partnerships in 2 weeks, also once it is listed on an exchange like Binance or kucoin in late february, you won't have time to buy it low ever again.

They are also doing their jcash pilot in a few weeks, when they do that, if they were to tokenize only $2bil dollars that would make JNT go over 10x in price. Remember, the price of JNT markets cap is total of tokenized assets (main) + speculative value people give it (less important) = total marketcap

3/4

Already holding around 350k JNT. Should i go deeper? Can buy up to a comfy 500k stack

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT

STOP TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE

See the pic below. the jibrel network conference, don tapscott, the ceo of binance, the ceo of neo who were all in attendance at the convention in the pic.Oh and allow them to be sued by one of the richest families in the world, maybe the richest?Videos from that convention below too.

don tapscott, the don of finance and crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo

binance ceo, cz, also on the front cover of this months forbes

youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI

Da Hongfei ceo of neo

youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI

forbes article on jibrel

forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2018/01/22/jibrel-network-is-bridging-the-gap-between-crypto-and-traditional-markets/#77f72e9f67d3
4/4

ya i bought my stack up to 650k. thinking of adding on another 140k.

Don't know. I'm holding around 200K and it's about 40% of my stack. I was thinking about making it 50% but I don't want to give up any more Ven which is 60% of my stack.

The said the announcement will come betweeen now and the 14th. IF they don't deliver expect th price to tank, if the announcement is big it'll be too late

Also:

Theres a fud campaign from the telegram, from people who only have 80 dollars in and have to wait for next month to put another 80 dollars, they are trying to fud the hell out of it so everyone stays out and they can buy more at a lower price. The price will sky rocket no matter what by the mid/end February with their anouncements/new partnerships

>See pic related

The announcement will basically have no downside impact, the mcap is already too low. We might see a 50cent range, when the announcement srly sucks, but i am holding anyway for the Q3 glory days.

No need to larp.

i'm not falling for your bullshit shills. i already fell for origintrail.

So jealous. Only have 2500. It’s my last gamble since I moved to some eastern euro shit country and all my savings have drained. If I were you I would throw as much as you can into it. It’s such a different and unique idea with backing to prove it.

fuck you faggot suck my cock im richer than you

People seem to think Q3 is the magic time period. That is just when they get their own banking license. Right now they are already piloting it and their strategic partners are fulfilling that role until they can themselves.

>invested $5k in ICO, seeing it get shilled here
>didn't read the whitepaper or anything about the project
>too lazy to read OP's post to figure out what the coin is all about

I'm almost certain you are that brainlet from the other thread that only had 25K.

>see this pic as well

I am already all in, i got in on the ico and also when it was first listed on bibox when the whole market was crashing, it fell down to 0.00032 eth, i bought in at 0.00035 eth, went all in at that point and i have 220k, if i could buy more i would. I have no doubt we will see at the very lest a 5 billion market cap by end of year.

It is only on small exchanges right now where not many people dare to get in/don't know they can just buy without any verification, i doubt the price would tank unless there were bad news which there of course won't be.

And as soon as it gets listed on binance/kucoin by end of february the price will skyrocket to at least $2-$3

do it

im almost certain your cock is 2 inches long suck my dick fag

So I was right on the money. Still mad at the world I see.

the fuck you talking about you literal monkeytard

g-guys, did you see the roadmap?

>Q4 2018
>Jibrel DAO / Full Decentralization
>Jibrel DAO is launched and the network begins full decentralization (Project Pinocchio)

>Project Pinocchio
they're exitcamming EOY!!!

>Remember, the price of JNT markets cap is total of tokenized assets (
Is this really true? If so, why exactly?

JNT is proof of solvency. In order to tokenize something you need that much in JNT in the Smart Contract. So you know at all times you can cash out into JNT.

If the price of JNT falls then the guarantor buys more JNT to keep it solvent. So the market cap will always be at minimum the tokenized assets.

All making it. 310k reporting in.

god dammit i only have fucking 2500 of these shitcoins. need to get 100K minimum and just hold for a few years if necessary