The biggest theft in crypto of 2018 was due to syncing errors caused by the shitty xrb coding

>the biggest theft in crypto of 2018 was due to syncing errors caused by the shitty xrb coding

I don't understand why they didn't do extensive testing before releasing this to the public.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/dyTuVIi.png
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Double-spending-and-confirmation
steemit.com/raiblocks/@selfdrivingsandp/security-thoughts-on-raiblocks
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7m7v13/audit_of_raiblocks/
twitter.com/c___f___b
twitter.com/c___f___b/status/962111982756392960
nanode.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You must be from that discord group!

>We going to da moonz!

>Buy the dip.

>BTC killer.

kek.

Dont spread fud, was bitgrails cold wallet.
nothing to do with XRBs coding.

user, stop lying. There have been wallet syncing issues on other exchanges and with their own god damn wallet.

i.imgur.com/dyTuVIi.png

ok, why don't you try robbing Binance and KuCoin for millions of XRB?

This stop fudding, just becaise doing a few transactions on one node can break everything and double spend DOES NOT mean it will be manipulated in anyway by hackers. Also the transactions are free so its not like its feasible to spam a node looking for weaknesses in the code. Bitcoin is FINISHED.

The devs stole it.

Most people got out that day XRB spiked to zero three times

pls gib my money back mr. bomb

Go ahead and prove double spending exists on the blockchain. But before you do so, go ahead and claim that 100k bounty.

nope, it was due to the guy stealing it.

>s-s-stop fudding!!!
>n-no fud allowed!
>stop fud!!!
>its not xrb's fault!! its just one of the few cryptos with extensive, and documented wallet problems across all exchanges, and it just happened to get massively hacked!!
>stop FUD!!! STOP FUDD!!!!!! !!!

Can anyone give me a TL; DR? Have 150 XRB. Should I sell or just hodl?

Double spending
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Double-spending-and-confirmation

Raiblocks double spending
steemit.com/raiblocks/@selfdrivingsandp/security-thoughts-on-raiblocks

I await your response

>steemit.com/raiblocks/@selfdrivingsandp/security-thoughts-on-raiblocks

NIGGA IM CLAIMIN YO BOUNTY

Double spending of Etherium, bitcoin and Nano happened.

Fierano was notified when that was happening but did not give a fuck, only limited withdrawals so that nothing would get too suspicious too fast.

So einfach ist das.

what a shitty logo

Fuck thanks user, I will go present this BUG to devs for that 100k.

Lmfao, the nigger googled 'raiblocks double spending' and copy pasted the first links he thought were relevant.

>2017+1
>Posting a link to an image on an imageboard

Shit, apparently LTC was justed too on Bitgrail.

Yeah. Really a proffesional exchange. Top notch.

You won’t get paid, they are scammers

Wait, can you not dispute this? Thats your best rebutal?

i found the inspiration for the nano logo.

Devs have all the voting weight

There is a fucking 100k bounty waiting for you go and get it. I already gave the devs your info I am waiting for my bounty to arrive.

Jesus, there are actually ways to fud this coin that don’t involve looking like a fucking nigger. Kys

You’ll have to actually execute an attack on the network, these are just weakpoints to attack and they won’t pay you for destroying their shitcoins integrity by the way.

A friend went all in xrb like two weeks ago

He still has the same amount of xrb so theres that

You're right, brb acquiring 50% of the voting power.

I’m just curious why didn’t you all sell Raiblocks when it was ATH? I bought 7000 at 10 cents each and sold them at a little over $35.
I don’t get why people still have them in February?

I'm seriously about to drop my last $1k on xrb, should I?

Guys, I am going to be brief but I work closely with a few IOTA devs. Come from Beyond (IOTA Cofounder and head dev) found a major flaw in Raiblocks. He tried speaking with RAiblocks team in private about flaw and they listened but appear to have done nothing.

My colleagues do not know if this is the flaw that allowed the stolen Nano but it appears the result is the same. I don't have time to reference but if you check come from beyond on reddit you will see some of public talk to devs and raiblocks community about creating bountys etc. He already found the major flaw by this time and was trolling. Afterwards, in slack or discord David Sonstebo (IOTA Founder) hinted at this exact scenario happening.

DYOR research but it appears things may get a lot worse for NANO before it gets better. If true, we are talking about negligence by the dev team. Even worse, IOTA team has records of conversations about the flaw.

The evidence is out there if you choose to search, no larp.

>he fell for the reddit shillcoin

Pretty evident the NANO team knew about the hack really early based on the shadiness of the whole thing.

Honestly, my theory is that the NANO team ran out of capital at the end of last year and they did the hack themselves to raise more capital.

You couldn't have made this post 1 min earlier? WTF?

>they fell for the literal jewish shillcoin

>nano is decentralized!
>nano is secure!
pick one

I'm laughing this is IOTA all over again

You DAG fags are so dumb

/thread

wait for it to drop further and do it. easy 2x-3x

So are majority of these FUD posts coming from IOTA discords?

Because the thousand people fudding are paid XLM shills and all that technical mumbo jumbo about nodes and incentives is fake news published by north korea to try and get us to give up on the revolutionary new tech that will literally solve world hunger, poverty, and literacy rates with it's feeless transactions that are so quick it basically gets there before you send it. Oh wait, that's just a double spends whoops nothing to see here folks, just XLM shills.

>shadiness of the whole thing
Bomber was an retarded italian with his shitty exchange propped up with spaghetti code.

>my theory is that the NANO team ran out of capital at the end of last year and they did the hack themselves to raise more capital.
You can literally check the dev wallet yourself you mongoloid

the coin works tho

>implying they cant just easily create another wallet

Lol the delusion

No this was from about a month or two ago.. Please research.

>impying the XRB dev team burned through 6.5 million XRB or around 67 million in USD

Lol the delusion

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7m7v13/audit_of_raiblocks/

This was posted by Come from Beyond (IOTA Cofounder and head dev) He found a major flaw in Raiblocks back in December. Maybe he was too late??? Either way, ask XRB devs if they fixed the flaw Come from Beyond found. This is serious, if they didn't this is gross negligence.

I'll keep posting more truth for exposure. The truth is out there and it's going to hurt.

Here is come from beyond twitter. He knows (so do all of the nano devs, but they may have ignored)

twitter.com/c___f___b

>it's another nano FUD thread with no evidence or arguments whatsoever
Spaghettio can't go to jail soon enough.

Umm i just posted my proof. Read the reddit link above. This is serious.

The fact that you use the word blockchain when talking about XRB betrays your ignorance.

IF you hold NANO or lost NANO in bitgrail, you need to ask the devs if they fixed the major flaws Come from Beyond found. If not, it is very likely they are responsible for the hack.

>reading Idiota propaganda
No thanks.

> biz brainlets still thinking there was an actual hack

bomber has gotten away with your money retards, the hack is just a coverup

"I read the RaiBlocks whitepaper and got ideas about some attacks not mentioned in it. One of the attacks can be fatal if it can be conducted, but I have a method of assessing its feasibility."

Come from Beyond

There is no such thing as proof for these deluded fucks. A large percentage of their coin was just stolen and all they can do is shove their fingers in their ears and yell WORKING NODES over and over again until their portfolio goes back up (it wont)

I never believe that someone is "manipulating the price", but this time Veeky Forums was right about Bitgrail. The hacker actually kept the price low by trying to sell this 17mil XRB throughout January.

case and point

I just read it and he actually doesn't point out any problems with nano/rai.
He's just begging for money.
lol
The absolute state of Idiotas.

I'm thinking of putting 3 ETH into XRB right now, do you think it will climb enough for me to make some gains?

Why would he work on a competing product for free?

Price finally where I was looking to buy

Where's the proof that he even found a major bug?

Saw this coming a mile away. Whatever shitcoin the Reddit soyboy's latch onto as the next btc killer, you can rest assured its going to spiral into the shitter.

I mean, I'm completely DAG-free so I'm not biased towards either, but this would make 0 sense in any industry.

He wouldn't, because there are no problems.
>pls send eth I will fix your blockchain sir pls
>deletes account

I don't own any IOTA you paranoid fuck lmao, turns out there is no conspiracy against you, XRB is actually shit and people who are somewhat intelligent can see and point it out fairly easily. Hope your bags aren't too heavy by now.
see

Could you just link me proof then? Theres not really a way for me to recover discord history.

He spoke with the devs privately like a professional. Ask the NANO devs they should confirm. If they deny he provided proof I would get the fuck out of NANO asap.

Im being 100% serious.

IOTA and RAI both have issues and idk why both communities refuse to acknowledge any of them. The fact that xrb is susceptible to a 51% attack and has node syncing issues are known things. What's the big deal?

Maybe ask in IOTA subreddit if anyone screenshotted or can search, I don't have time. This was a well known issue between IOTA dev community ( i know they are seen as competitors) but the truth is they did contact RAiblocks about the flaw but not sure it was fixed....doesn't look like it though. Or the hack happened before the fix, not sure..

Someone needs to post this question on NAno sub reddit and discord.

Ask the devs if Come from Beyond showed them proof of the flaw. If so, what was the "flaw" and if it really was a flaw, was it fixed. You may get downvoted or removed from discord but this is 100% legitimate question that needs answer from dev team.

I am trying my best to give a fair warning without giving too much away. Try and read between my lines

Another hint

twitter.com/c___f___b/status/962111982756392960

What did he mean by this tweet

because of literal delusion. the IOTA community has gotten better, or at least been contained somewhere, but NANO threads for the past few weeks have been straight BCC.

Well apparently the hack happened back in October/November, and the devs were working hard on some node issues back in December I believe. So it could be fixed by now. But you've posted no actual proof that that guy even found a major bug, so you're pretty much LARPing at this point and no one should take you seriously.

>Devs have all the voting weight

So much for 'decentralized' crypto

He deleted the account because apparently he couldn't focus on work with social media hanging around the corner. Completely legit I think. If you think it's related to the proposed audit you're delusional, everyone knows he proposed it anyway, no point in deleting his account.

Listen, as I explained before. It would be irresponsible for a professional dev to post a MAJOR flaw. He went through the proper channels and spoke with devs privately. There is a record of these communications.

I don't own any NANO. As a NANO holder, you should be asking about these conversations. If there really was a flaw. If there was a flaw, was it fixed. Could this flaw been used in this hack. ETC. These are all questions that need to be answered by NANO team for NANO holders. Only place I can go to say this without an easy dox is /biz.

Easiest way to say I am just posting fud is to point some NANO team to this biz and have them clarify! HINT HINT

He could've just posted the vulnerability he found, but of course not, he's just a random fag who calls himself "hacker" because he has a few twitter followers.
If you've found anything written by him that isn't utter bullshit or vague ideas I'd love to see it because all I've found is trashy blogposts and his followers sucking him off.

Also why the fuck is his English pajeet-tier?

Because he's an autistic slav, that doesn't change the fact that he's one of the most competent devs in the cryptospace. He's easily Vitalik-tier.

Look, just... do what suggests. It can't come back to bite you. It's a bit of effort, but it should end sleepless nights if you're concerned about NANO. If you aren't, well, can't be helped.

I'm not concerned.
And I'm not wasting my time shilling some retard slav who pretends to be smart and retweets every FUD article he can find.

head in the sand

CfB is a rookie as judged by Vitalik and cryptogod Bruce Scheiner

"The security vulnerability is aschtually a backdoor" ahahahahahaha

Now trying to FUD and take credit for Bombers exit scam.

Pathetic loser really, thats all CfB is.

Hope stupid are you fucking idiots. Not shilling or fudding NANO but that bomber dude STOLE the coins. We all knew it would come down to this. Just look through the BitGrail history with xrb and it's obvious this dude is shady as fuck and was looking for a way out. Jesus it's not that complicated..

Shady exchange does shady things, news at 11.

In other news IOTA dev CfB is trying to take credit, how pathetic.

yet you guys are too scared to ask these simple questions to NANO team.

Did CFB find a vulnerability?

If he did, was it fixed/patched?

Considering in Oct-Dec Bitgrail was main exchange, did any xrb devs notice large amounts leaving from cold wallet?

There is more to the story I know and can't reveal just yet. People will be "surprised"

If you guys only knew -

signed - 954P881NVSTW000V1

You are actually fucking retarded. View the block explorer at nanode.co/ and understand each individual account has its own blockchain.

Half now, half in a few days or a week

Troy is on Discord right now in the temp Bitgrail channel. Ask him or heads are in the sand officially.

CFB has delayed the testing until the official wallet is released, dumbass so until then, nothing has been found. If you actually did your due diligence you'd know this.

The whitepaper provided the evidence CFB needed of the potential flaw. You don't know the communications between CFB and XRB team, I do!

954P881NVSTW000V1

when should we buy

Fuck off CfB, you didnt claim any bounty

>
> (You)
>yet you guys are too scared to ask these simple questions to NANO team.
>Did CFB find a vulnerability?
>If he did, was it fixed/patched?
>Considering in Oct-Dec Bitgrail was main exchange, did any xrb devs notice large amounts leaving from cold wallet?
>There is more to the story I know and can't reveal just yet. People will be "surprised"
If there was a double soend vulnerability do you really think the largest exchanges in the world (OKex and Binance) would be touching NANO?? Exactly.

Not CFB!

>If he did, was it fixed/patched?

You honestly think kucoin and binance would continue their nodes for nano had they suspected they might get bitgrailed?

If any of them froze nano wallets during any period of suspicion i would actually believe something fishy was going on,

but if not... i'm going with the occams razor.

Bitgrail was shit. Bomber knew and tried to hide.