Jobs where you don't have to get naked but cleavage and skimpy clothing will get you money?

Jobs where you don't have to get naked but cleavage and skimpy clothing will get you money?

Twitch steamer

Bartending

american waiter

what chinese cartoon is this

Why just american?

Waitress
Bartender
Twitch Streamer
YouTube Whore

post tits or gtfo roastie

Tipping.

This is from Binbougami ga! (English title: Good Luck Girl)

This is the only right answer

Being my gf

>don't have to get naked

Don’t worry you’re not attractive enough to make money with your clothes on

You need big tits and a small waist, you have neither. Just a desperate fat slut.

What kind of ridiculous self-importance are you trying to impose on yourself?

Fluffer

The problem is that there is no market for stupid bitches that won’t show their tits.

professional begger

Sales

kek

NOT ANYMORE BUCKO

>show cleavage on twitch

>receive 2k a day

Women have it easy in life.

>twitch steamer
Cleveland steamer

DOn't know where you live, but in Virginia, you can dress like a slut at malls. Just not the ones up north that are filled with Muslim fucks because you might get stoned.

Waiter at hooters, shot girl, bar tender, Basically anything that tips which is basically plebeian peasant tier work. It might get you in the door in an office jobbif you have a thirsty hiring manager but from their you would have to suck the right dick/flirt with the right guy to get ahead. I heard Wendy’s is hiring OP I view fast food as equivalent to any job that pays “tips” anyways.

This desu

owo im also interested

non-nude stripclub

there are actually a ton of them.

you dont have to get naked to suck dick user
you just have to get on your knees

i have both though

Show pics

timestamp or fucoff

How

Thats disguisting btw

t.chestlet

t. toastie roastie

third-party ethereum wallet provider

How do these even work? Setting up one seems to be very difficult

This thread was made by same roastie that made the "inchulectial dissscusssion" one.

It's perfect for what she is. Falsely show yourself as virtuous while being a disgusting slime somewhere else. Virtue signaling at it's finest.

Not you, easy reverse search shows that. Awesome choice though.

Bikini coffee stand

if you have a good set of tits, Hooters might hire you. Must also be able to take a fucking order correctly.

what's the difference? somebody sees half your boob, no prob? but whole boobs is not okay? what if somebody sees one whole boob and none of the other, that's 1 boob total just like two halves is... is the problem the nipple? if so why? men have them, men let them hang out... seems like a double standard huh?

sweetie... those rules are patriarchal conventions designed to control women's sexuality :((

at the same time though not all men run around fucking everything that moves and not everybody would approve of that behavior in a man, it's not like that is like THE IDEAL STATE OF SEXUALITY that liberated women should aspire to

this.
unless you're walking about with your twot flapping about like a money, what's the fucking issue?

Sexy waitresses at high end and popular restaurants can make like 1k in tips on a Friday night if they are hot and flirty enough. Actually gay guys can do almost as well too but not as often. Not as much money as stripping but nobody will judge you.

And same goes for bartenders. My gf is a hairdresser and does lots of bartender girls’ hair, their purses are literally just stuffed with so many 20’s they don’t even bother to keep track of them

fucking roasties.
Cleavage is only profitable towards pajeets and niggers.
But who the hell wants to be around them?

Getting naked is obsolete. Check out this shit.