ELTCOIN

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZDbDuNbK8s

QUITE PUNGENT INDEED DEAR

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=nH38_1WXj1w

Donald duck have a stroke

cmon bruh i just finished fapping

youtube.com/watch?v=N6CsLxomL3U

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Goddamn i hate you people.....why cant i quit you

take the BRRAAP pill goy

NIMFA once Etherdelta gets its shit together

wat is her name

samefag

Gat and axp, both more underated day per day

Simply divine

who the fuck cares? fuck off

Bridgette B

RLX

Her name jeff

Fucking disgusting

Seriously this is a disgusting type of fetish

ethorse
get in or stay poor

Srsly ive only gotten like 2 legitimate reccomendations so far

Devery

DYOR

weak team
scam team
shit coin

Why post ugly rossties?

Why are you posting disgusting thots on a business & finance board? Post thots, get brap.

>ask question in a serious way
>get maybe 1 or 2 replies and thread dies
>post roastie thot
>get 100 brap posts, but at least a few legitimate answers

its worth the cost

Unversa on cobinhood are u retarded OP?

CND

CPChain
HPB

LINK
REQ
VEN

SMELLY TELLY

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>tfw being memed into fart fetish

I actually had a fart fetish before this meme, now I havnt watched braps in a while.

I've converted to softcore JAVs, feels good man

thanks for confirming this forced meme is posted by an easily triggered autist

cV

>everyone who likes a meme I don't like is samefag

this is you

CargoX

You're the fucking retard who brap posted first.

Do this OP

KNC - main net imminent
COSS - dividends
TRAC - supply chain, etherdelta only
PFR - escrow, etherdelta only

BDG - smart contracts in education will be huge

Devery.io should blow up when they announce partnerships. Only on DEX for now and ICO was 0.00017

Kek

QCHAIN

>2M market cap
>strong team full of phds and a VP from stanford
>advised by the founder of NEM, the founder of Zerion
>focus on native advertising (native advertising is predicted to drive 74% of ad revenue by 2021)
>will replace BAT at top 100
>serious project, long term hold AND imminent moon mission

etherbots,. 3rd larget volume on dappradar

thank me later this will be huge in 4 days

forget about cryptogarfields

POE user.

Nobody can see that goldmine here because, lets admit it, burgers can't read and obviously can't write for shit and pajeets don't give a fuck since they pirate even their own mother's rape videos.

POLL