Intellectual discussion

Let's assume for a second that Veeky Forums is right and everyone here investing in crypto is going to make it. How will this affect the global economy for years to come? If there is a wealth transfer on the scale of the oil/rail boom, what is going to happen to civilization when a bunch of nerds from Veeky Forums become powerful, influential, and rich? Will there be more funding for shit like space travel and VR? Will corporate America have a shift in culture?

Discuss.

>inb4 brap

even if bitcoin goes to 1 million autistic retards will still not have influence. That still is not a significant transfer of wealth compared to the big picture.

Lol user i do 5 not know what 5 to tell 5 you

jesus

>Innntuuulektttiual Dissssskusssuun

How young are you? The dotcom era already caused the wealth transfer to nerds that are powerful, influential and rich. Crypto would only cement this legacy. There is already increased interest into Space and VR. Being "smart" and a "nerd" is viewed as being cool. Just five years ago people on most boards laughed at the fact they were autists, and they all wanted to be alpha. There wasn't a focus on normies leaving except on /r9k/ which had (and still has) an elitis attitude similar to /v/. If you want to know how things are different, compare and contrast Wall Street to Silicon Valley.

If bitcoin goes to $1MM (never going to happen but I'll play along) there will be a mass influx of not only millionaires, but billionaires and in a few cases, trillionaires. This would definitely have in impact on the global economy. What kind of impact? No idea.

A bunch of autistic losers from Veeky Forums hire a mercenary army and take over most of the world. All Chads and roasties are publically executed.

>lewd poster
Discarded thread. OP is a faggot

That's a great point.

>intellectual discussion
>start with pic of grill
pick one

True, but crypto is a new wave of this for those who were just kids during the dotcom era.

>being triggered over an attractive female
a little on the plump side, legbeard?
or is it some homo?

thats beautiful

not triggered by anything, just saying it's dumb for OP to post pic related and then say "this is an intellectual discussion, no brap posting"

also neither of the above. I'm married to a girl hotter than OP's pic unrelated

pics or LARP

There will be more wealth transfer to the nerd, thats true. But as crypto millionaire you will not have any influence. You will have the chance to invest a lot of money in digital projects or even make your own start up. And with this, you may be one of the nerds who have real influence.
So allthough you will make it, you have to make smart moves in smart projects to be one of the elites.

All in all I think with blockchain the influence of elites will just get less. Why? Open market, trust vote system, more and more private property states.

yet you dont see the retardation of being the one to make it an issue in the first place? brainlet

>Veeky Forums being right

There might be a tiny (like

>thot posting

OP made it an issue by saying "no brap posting." Obviously the best way to get Veeky Forums to do something is to tell them not to. brainlet.

I never said that

The NEET will inherit the earth.

Which is exactly what had already happened before I commented.

So triggered over a some pixels

This thread was made by a roastie that is used to pretending to be smart to pursue ulterior motives.

People like you will be executed first. Insincere manipulators.

First, the sauce

What do you think is 1 BTC real worth in several years?

We have 80T $ in money supply all over the world.
How much will move to crypto? 40T $? So the half is in crypo, half in fiat money (and stocks, banks, ...)

And assume BTC market cap is 1/3 of crypto. This means (40T $ / 3) / 21 Mio BTC = 634.000 $

What do you think?

mimi mimsy

jesus christ. I don't care, I was just pointing out that you obviously didn't really want to have an "intellectual discussion" if you were starting the post with brappic. ffs. post all the grills you want, I was just saying you obviously know you aren't going to start a sincere discussion like that.

brainlet detected

>doesn't care
>proceeds to make several comments justifying why he doesn't care

That is assuming BTC will still be the market leader in the future. I don't believe this will be the case.

neets will hodl until the majority are trillionaires, total money supply approx. 42 quadrillion USD
start spending
lambos per capita: 3.6
global economy crashes
AHHHH WE CANT EAT LAMBOS NOOOOO
trade lambos for cabbage
military and govt step in, marshall law declared, goldman sachs declared president of world for life
>>we lose again

In a world where crypto is used as a global currency, how will governments stay in control? How will they collect taxes effectively? Financial decentralization means institutions and governments lose power over individuals.

we'll gas the kikes.
as simple as that.

ITT: VIRTUE SIGNALLING
>all white people are responsible for slavery!!
>pls sir elevate my social status nao

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

your bot is spamming the wrong board zionist faggot