ready

how did you get so much ?
that's a million by April !

ooops, first one was old....here we go...now ready

You are going to make it my friend.

yea let the weak hands sell, buy off them and hodl for airdrop

This. hopefully $0.33 if btc dips deeper than before

Any info in airdrop?
Im way too fucking lazy to transfer my prl into mew or some shit. Id rather keep them there and get the shl tokens

I mean keep them in etherdelta

This coin will never get anywhere near 15, the idea is stupid and will not work.

Fucking idiots posting ITT are holding bags they bought at 3.80 rofl

Weak hands belong in this game, ironically, to feed us iron handed mother fuck lords.

nope

looks like you sold too low little buddies

GL with your shitcoin boyo, you still have time to change to TRAC

sirs ! please pearlchasing an oyster coins ! an excellent investment chance !!! once in a lifetime.

>go sniff glue somewhere else faggot
only PRLies strong hands gang in here

>/r/newwojak
ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu eat shit redditfag

>ffffuuuuuuuuuuuu
Guess we found the real redditfag.

Why the fuck do you even care nigger.
If I dislike a coin or simply try to avoid it, I simply fucking avoid it.
You waste energy to write two fucking posts in this very thread.
You got your ass in here because you sold low or made some losses like a retard.

did you fomo'd in and bought yet or still waiting for .30 cent ?
>lol just wait till monday news drop so I can see you neck yourself on here for selling low

I'm waiting. Don't need to buy it lol

It was at $0.45 like 3-4 days ago, as much as I enjoyed the moon, there is no reason to not believe it won't be back down in a week. Especially if btc does its thing for one last time, or plain dips to some 7k.

t. sad user that slept through the peak

Best short term gains on kucoin.
I can see it reaching $4 by the end of next week easily.

lol user you're delusional and just being simply stupid and greedy right now, this will be your fall
>10M coin burn on Monday with SHL airdrop that follows
>testnet live and speed is imroving daily
>youtubers with 40k+ media group scheduled to make PRL videos next week for upcoming BTC/alt coin bull run
>keep sleeping user

I like this project but what is the value given by third party token holders? It seems that the only necessary parties to this transaction are the computer granting space, the web visitor, and the storage purchaser. I don’t see why the token is needed in this deal. One could pay to use this tech by any means. Will token holders be able to stake this and thus support the blockchain?

yes there are stakes and incentives to HODL
>read their FAQ you lazy fuck
PRL is the first crypto with actual real life use case you dumb niggers are fucking missing new bitcoin here

yea, I kind of feel like alts will be half price in a couple of days

niggas shilling alts now when we couldn't even hold 9k, lol, when Asia wakes up they are going to shit on our heads until we are at 7.5k

None of it matters if BTC chokes, and sell-off after the airdrop is basically guaranteed, coin burn or not.

You're the one being greedy and unrealistic.

lol I'm being greedy by HODLing whilel you sold for penny over dollar on the lowest beginning stage of bull run ?
>niga you probably wont make it in cryptos

/thread

doesn't matter how good the coin is, if gramps BTC shits his diaper, alts lose even harder

plus airdrop is not replacing PRL, SHL is utility token build for DaaP transactions you dumbshit need to learn what you even buying
>fucking pajeets man, just sell PRL will be 30 cent tomorrow

imagine being this delusional. just imagine

Burn on Monday? Proof of this? Last I checked this was happening on 3/1

holding prl like a boss