It will never recover, will it?

it will never recover, will it?

i think we both know the answer to that ;)

No.
When market recovers, a lot of coins will rise.
A lot of known coins. A lot of GOOD coins. shitcoins like this one will forever bleed.

> Muh coin didn't go x10 in 1 month
Fuckers like you are what's bad about the crypto market

I've seen worse shit moon.

Wait until quarter 2. Just forget you own it.

>He fell for the Roger Ver meme

What are you talking about lol
It's still up in eth/btc terms if you bought presale
Entire market dumped so of course it didn't moon
Be patient and fill your bags, come back in 2 months and see where we're at

>24 billion dollar hedge fund as anchor client

Name 1 single crypto that has a client with 24 billion assets under management

Please, name just 1 single one

>Already has working product and partners.
>Testable app will be available for preview within the next week.
>’Premium’ exchange listings in the works, said by the CEO himself.

Doubt it will moon because it is a boring utility token but it will definitely have value in the future once the resolvr app is adopted, which it will because it will eliminate (estimated) 15-25% of backend asset management workload.

bagholder alert

>muh roger ver
really all this coin has for it. roger is also the advisor of like 5 other coins, it means nothing. shitter

roger ver is the ultimate dirty used car salesman and mentions bitcoin cash in every sentence he says in every interview. as soon as he starts to shill this piece of shit it will rise

why would he even mention this shitcoin when he can shill bch. also, he will mention the other 19912840 coins that he advices

because he probably owns 1mil of it

b-b-b-but muh Ver

Why wouldn't it moon?
Everyone complains that crypto coins have no use, and now one has a use case and it won't go up?

being this delusional..

Axpire was the inspiration behind Goldman's "some cryptos will go to zero"

Lot of people here are waiting for it to breach ICO price and then dump. Not that I blame them. It'll happen sooner or later. I, on the other hand, plan on holding for a while.

The devs literally spend all their day on the telegram chat helping noobs that are going to buy 10AXP instead of actually doing some good shit. this will fall to hell.

You people who bought in at presale and ico were funding them to chill around all day on telegram. good job.

>implying the telegram admins are devs

low quality FUD, boss
The type monkeys are clacking away, the hall monitors are helping billy buy his AXP.