My mom is wanting me to start paying rent now. I trade cryptos and play vidya all day every day...

My mom is wanting me to start paying rent now. I trade cryptos and play vidya all day every day. She doesn't know that I have over 500k in crypto and she doesn't need to.

Her house is paid off and she's divorced but has a decent amount of money from her dads inheritance when he died so it's not like she's hurting financially. Like what the fuck do I do here? Im 25 years old and she's bitching me every day to get a job to pay rent
Like fuck off seriously, your house is paid off. You have easily over 1 mill from grandpa passing away just leave me the fuck alone.

What do o do biz?

You either ignore her while telling her in how far she is wrong to impose her ridiculous bullshit on here and hope for her to have some insight or you move out. Cunt doesn't deserve your "rent".

I pay rent to my mom. It's only fair.

just move out, and tell her you'd rather pay rent to some rando than her

move out. abandon her for 10 years. come back. play good child. get into her will. kill her

Move out of your mom's house you fucking virgin.

You cannot be serious

sniff her farts

Either move out or pay her for money or other expenditure, leech.

Just move out, your life will improve dramatically even if you do the same exact shit that you do now.

She wants you to be independent and in her eyes a job is the first step to not be a manchild anymore.

She wants you to have a gf and friends so you can have kids and she can see them and take care of them before she is too old

Maybe you should tell her that you have enough money because you invested it and then start paying for your own fucking food or generally be supportive of your mum so she can see that you are a responsible grown man

Stop taking things for granted you fucking leech. Move out you man-child

either move out or fucking pay her rent you entitled degenerate fuck

i think she just want's you to stop being beta cuck and grow up a bit a maybe move the fuck out

>not being the best grandkid to get dead grandfathers money

You useless faggot. Pay her or get your own place. Or, and I really recommend this one, kys.

This
Get a job, pay for your own way in life. Quit being an entitled brat. Grow the fuck up.

Give your mam something back regardless. Take your money, move out and stop being a loser?

Fuck your mom. It's the only way.

Sure as fuck I am serious. If she wants to use some backhanded tricks to get op to change his lifestyle implying she isn't just a money hungry whore, she is still in the wrong. I'd fucking dump her instantly with that attitude, hope she enjoys dying at the hands of some pajeet once she shits her own diapers, that is what I'd tell her.

i pay rent to my parents, it's only fair, its their house.

move out???
like wtf, how is this not obvious

unironically this

It's not the money, it's that she doesn't want you to be an impotent NEET manchild who will never reproduce.

Pay the rent u useles cuck or move out. Be a man. Meaby finally u will get laid other then japanes teenagers fucked but tentacles

Also, it'll help your relationship to get out the house a couple days a week. Leave in the afternoon and come back at night.

move out it's time Mike you have to move out

GROW THE FUCK UP
R
O
W

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

U
P

OP: You're a parasitic entitled sack of shit. At 25 it's at least 7 years overdue that you get the fuck out of her house. You're not entitled to anything that's hers.

Pay your fucking mom you filthy degenerate.

OP... Don't blame your mother - blame me. I told her that I'm sick and tired of her coming over to my place when she's horny, but she is very loud and doesn't want you to hear when I'm pleasuring her. Therefore, I told her to charge you rent in the hopes that you would just man up and find your own place.

Now that I know how much Crypto you have, unfortunately your rent just went up to $15k a month.

pay rent or move out, welcome to the real world

Holy shit dude. You're 25 and still live with your mom. You have no job and nothing going for you...just fucking kill yourself, or move out and grow the fuck up already faggot.

You pay your fucking rent or move you fucking manchild!
>500k
>can't afford rent

Move out or pay rent. Be nice to your mom.

how much is rent?

Paying rent to boomer parents is the ultimate stab in the back

Move out or pay the rent. You first need to tell us how much is the rent though?

>This
Grow up. Move Out

This has to be bait. No one can be this stupid

You're a fucking loser.

Get this through to you're fucking autistic skull.

Keep pretending to be poor and get a job that you don't mind doing and have your mom decide the rent with you based on that income. Done. Bonus, you get some extra pennies to throw into crypto

>I HAVE 500k IN CRYPTO BUT MOMMY IS CHARGING RENT

Then sell about 20k worth of crypto and get an apartment faggot.

>My mother can afford me, so she should support myself till the day I die.

Please tell me your some sort of anarcho-capitalist. That would be a perfectly stereotypical combination.

I'd cull you personally.

classic millennialism

pay her rent or move out. However, do NOT get married. If you do move out, your mother will press for you to get married next- do NOT do this, you will lose half your assets

She doesn't want you in her house anymore.

She wants to get her guts rearranged in privacy by Tyrones 10 inch schlong without you interrupting her throwing a tantrum because you want tendies

>>>r/cuckold

She wants the rich mom orgy treatment and her son is still living in the house.

leave her and live alone wtf you have 500k

I don’t pay rent, but I do the grocery shopping and pay the cable bill (internet, tv, phone)
So it adds up to monthly rent I suppose

Even though you’re trolling for replies, you are pathetic for even having this fantasy in your head.

>everyone siding with mother
you people are pathetic. she just wants disposable income and instead of fixing her own situation, she chooses to throw a bill at her child.
sure he should move out but it just shows how shitty the parent is

>25 and living at home
You should be paying rent. Stop being a fucking leech off your mother. You don't even have to pay a lot either. It's not about the money, it's about you not being a drain.

in case this isn't a troll post im sorry you had to grow up with such parents

>making your child pay rent

White boomers need to die

classic boomerism

Why should a child live rent-free forever?

You're an adult and live in her house, OP. It's about time that you contribute your part.

>be a boomer
>extract every single resource imaginable and leave the following generation with nothing
>force them to pay rent on top of that for living in your divorced ass's house which is mortgage free

This is why white western people have no future. There is no family loyalty or bond anymore.

Future is for Slavs and Asians

Your mom wants you to get life experience that simply can not be had by being a piece of shit leech at her house for a quarter century. Its not about the money to her its about her being worried that her son is idiot baby trash that would forget to feed itself if she was gone for over an hour.

You didn't answer my question.

Tell her you will pay half the utilities and food if you dont already but there is no way you should pay rent

Pay your mom fucking autist parasite.

get diagnosed with aspersgers then get NEET bux. You could even get food stamps as well, then give your mom your NEET bux and come home with bags of groceries and you'll be fine OP.

If you have $500k in crypto, why the fuck are you still living with your mom? Are you dumb?

im 27 i give my mom 150 bucks for rent

and i buy my own food.

she is hurting finaicially tho

wow, so there are decent human beings who browse Veeky Forums, kudos

grow up, loser

>Like fuck off seriously, your house is paid off.

What is electric bill, gas bill, cable/internet bill, etc

Heres a CRAZY idea, get your own place faggot!

Kill yourself

>fair to be exploited by boomers
cuck

>be 29
>parents both work
>never asked me for rent
>go to college
>never had a real job

Living the dream until the sugar finally disappears.

>1 post by this ID

It's fair to not be a financial drain once you're past a certain age.

This... you’re relationship with your mom is fucked if you can’t tell her you made lots of moneys and can’t help her when she’s asks and it’s not unreasonable for both of you. A+ bullshit tho, Welcome to Veeky Forums bud.

Nice larping fucking disgraceful NEET.

If the boomer generation did anything, it was not completely teaching the younger generation about the connection between work and reward, and sheltering them from the hard realities of life.

I see young kids in here who actually believe that the boomers (or any generation for that matter) somehow had a free ride, and it's just sad.

You look at what your parents have, but you never make a connection between the possessions and the years of work and effort that went into getting those possessions.

You exit college and think you're somehow entitled to start at the top. You refuse honest work because you think it's somehow beneath you; and yet you also refuse to understand that moving up in an organization means putting in time, showing your dependability, and looking for opportunities.

The good news is that not all of your generation is like this. I can think of a few family members, for example, who have worked since they were 14 or younger. They've saved their money, bought themselves cars or toys, and they have a clear understating about how no one gets a free ride in life.

As far as OP goes, if he's not just bait then I feel pretty sorry for him. It's nice that he made his money in crypto, but a fool and his money are soon parted, so it's only a matter of time before he's back on the bottom.

It's not fair to be born in a non rich family.

You were able to buy a house and a car with a wage back then, now you cant move from your parent's. Kys.

How is he supposed to get his own place when the average price for a seaside mansion in Malibu is 4.4 million? He only has 500k and having to pay his mom rent will totally hinder his chances of ever moving out in this downtrend market.

comes home with 100 lbs of tendies

>literally missing out on the life experience of being independent at an age you'll never get back

When you were in your 20s you could buy a 5 bedroom house for 100k and get a good job right out of high school. Your generation destroyed this country and there isn’t a punishment harsh enough for you. I hope god sends you all to hell when you die. Hey thanks for the millions of low IQ uneducated violent third world shit skins, too.

Pay rent. Pretend to be struggling so it stays low.

Bullshit. That's just a myth created by the younger generation as an excuse to explain why they're fuck-ups.

You want to know how it was, I'll tell you....

1. When you moved out, you didn't buy a house because no one could afford a house. What you did is rented an apartment with 3 or 4 of your friends and split expenses. So you had 5-7 people (including girlfriends) all living in the same house, but it didn't matter because everyone was working shit jobs all the time to make end meet.

2. Cars? My first car was about 7 years old. I didn't get my first car loan until I was in my mid 30's, and even that was for a used car. I've never bought a new car before.

If there was a real difference, it was that we didn't have all of the expensive toys to blow our money on. For example, how many youngers today are bitching about the boomers while typing on a $700 phone. You say you can't afford shit? then don't piss your money away on shit.

The solution isn't magic. It's the same solution that has worked for my generation and every generation before... work hard, scrimp and save money, don't piss it away on stuff you don't need (like eating out all the time). That is now you move forward. Not by hoping that there's some sort of magic pixie dust that keeps you from having to be an adult.

Go to Kentucky and buy a foreclosure for $70k.

Bullshit. Minimum wage was $3.25. How is someone supposed to afford a 100k house on that?

To spin an old phrase. The boomers hit a triple and you all think they were born on third base.

Impregnate her you stupid cuck

Bro, I’m a millennial. I’ve worked since I was 13 and I’m now 26. I’ve worked tons of shit jobs. I’ve cooked, been a welder, and been someone’s labour bitch. Ive fractured my ankle landscaping, was in the burn unit from welding, and been kicked by a table saw. I know for a fact these old union workers in their 50s had it made right out of high school. I’ve been someone’s bitch for the last 10 Years and I must just be lazy right? It’s all our fault and not greedy fuckers who would pay you below minimum wage if they could?

In over words poverty=laziness is a myth...

White cuck mentality. This is why your race is dying.

Lazy parasite.

kekd
& checkd

>500k in crypto
>hasnt cashed out and went to live on his own
Youre not gonna /makeit/

pussy

Unironically kill her. She sounds like a retard.

Or maybe you appear like a leeching retard to her and she wants you to be normal in which case appear like a Chad and fuck her.

the lack of class mobility in millenial's generation compared to boomers is a widely known problem, and sticking your fingers in your ears isn't going to solve it.

working hard and being financially responsible is good advice, but it was not the whole story of your success, and the lack of it is not the whole story of the hardships of younger people. times have changed, and it's ignorant of you to claim otherwise.

You didn’t make min wage if you had a high school deploma you piece of shit. You could get a job making great money at a factory before you boomer scum sent all jobs overseas. Hope you get raped by a pack of feral niggers m8

>Bullshit
not

my dad bought this flat and his car working in welding

he could weld all day now, wouldn't buy shit

i can't even make 800€ in most jobs, this flat is now valued at 150.000€, just kek