Downtrend

Well fuck ...

Yep. Not selling my long term holds but I'm liquidating my short term plays.

Woah did you hear that guys? Cryptos been on a downtrend in the last month apparently.

we all know how quick it can go from 400b to 600b though.

Lol what. Put a line over the graph "oh no it's never going to go over the line again, it will go to zero". Nice TA fag.

Thx just sold 100k

I can draw lines too

exactly what i did. i was guessing a week or 2 from 4 days ago for this gay phase to be over with. might happen sooner huh. wonder what the chinese new years would do.

Such posts just confirm it, my friend.

That's even more bearish if you would know TA basics.

Why are people here so delusional and take it personally? Anyway, good luck.

Why are you not filthy rich, user? I thought TA predicts the market so you win. Why are you no rich?

probably another of those bottom seller noob.

That guy literally assumed I'm poor because I'm saying it's still downtrend. Wow.

Oh my.

I gotta leave biz, this is not healthy. Wow.

sold at 13.5k after riding the altcoin boom :^)

i think we will know if its a dip after we pass 10k if we fail to retest 10k i will start to agree with you

>I gotta leave biz, this is not healthy. Wow.

I have been trying ever since the autumn influx of newfags. It is getting quite bad though. The "nice tealeaves, we going to 30k by end of this week" people are just the "Denial" stage of the bubble meme chart, though. Its funny if you think of it that way. Instead of Veeky Forums, try going on tradingview and subscribing to the good discussion discords. Veeky Forums is dead and completely engulfed with people from different boards with immature ideologies.

Feels good that I Tethered up at 12k and was right

Don't bother man, seriously. I spent so much time trying to warn these idiots about what was just around the corner and all I got was "muh meme lines" and "TA is stupid" comments. These are the same people that constantly get bagged in on coins and post HODL memes until the cows come home. They'll never listen because they're either too stupid to understand it or too lazy to bother doing 2 - 3 hours of research to see for themselves how easy this is. Just sit back and enjoy taking their money, I sure as hell do.

Yup, I agree. Also thanks for the suggestions, will give it a try.

>was going to sell it all when I had that much
>friend calls me up and insists I don't sell anymore, "just hodl, it'll go up more, don't be rash"
>only sell 1/3
>the rest tanks 80%
I should never have listened to him.

You're not exactly Nostradamus for predicting a correction would come after an insane bull run.

everyone knew there would be a correction
the hard part was predicting when the bull run would end

Sage