Pick one and one only

Pick one and one only.

Fucking piece of shit.

Vechain

ven a wanabe walton coon

vechain has suprassed the other 2 in terms of project scope, usability and enterprise adoption, vechain is now a fully developed blockchain of which DApps will be built upon, it will also be used as a store of value for payments among other things - putting vechain lumped with these other two coins is an insult to the magnitude which this coin will have in the next 1-2 years

>All you need

AMB

WTC most primed for launch

ven just by looking at partnerships and their social status

Wabi

Matrix is building a supply chain application for the belt and road initiative so to be honest, Matrix

I'd like to get in on this one but I feel like I missed the boat. Oh well.

This is in fact the problem with VEN. They say they're everything when in fact they're nothing. Release TECH for ONE thing before promising the world. It's funny, they have tried to push now that they're an all in one, but even their biggest "partnership" dnv gl is still just a tracking thing.

just tracking? you don't get what they do m8.

Vechain. Seriously, why even ask this anymore. Vechain won. Get over it.

V for Victory
The One Chain

that's what people said when bitcoin was at a $100

People keep asking ven to show SOMETHING that they have and even these shills can't answer it or show anything and they just divert the question. While WTC has shown us what it has, and its amazing

wtc has a list of mostly ching chong companies

amb is going to take the fuck of brainlets.

This is what not knowing what you’re talking about looks like

AMB is still young and has promise so you can probably get the most gains long-term. They're all great coins though.

TRAC

this. vechain isnt really in the same category as the other 2 it is more comparable to ethereum and neo.

Please dear do not buying VENCHAIN is walton wannabe

no, he's right

VEN got mentioned on Al-Jazeera, goodluck beating that...

Walton and it's not close

I own all of them. One or more of these cunts is gonna hit and I'll filthy god damn rich.

whales are accumulating ven
moon shot is guaranteed before end of year
easy 10x in a modest year

>it is more comparable to ethereum and neo.
fucking how

This is the actual correct answer
The ones that fail might stagnate or even go to 0, but the one that succeeds will 100x

With all the shilling that has happened over the past two months, how are there still people on this board that are this willfully ignorant?