COSS

About to dump 2500 OMG for COSS
I've done the math, and any way I look at it, if COSS even handles 1/2 of KuCoins volume, its far more profitable than OMG dividends.

Give me your best FUD

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buying shitcoins right before btc loses 50% of its value

don't be a brainlet and buy in march. i dumped my 10k coss on the dead cat bounce and i'll buy 100k in march

Bittrex adding fiat killed this, sorry user :(

COSS is one of the strongest buys in 2018 and I'm mega bullish on it. However this user is right . Wait 1-2 weeks and you will be buying at a massive discount.

>I've done the math

how exactly OMG staking details have not been released yet.

It's almost like you are lying or some motive op but that could never be the case right?

this is something that is weighing heavily on my decision

but tell me this user, when is Bittrex going to do it?
The Bittrex I know adds 1 coin every few months, they are by far the slowest exchange to do literally anything, out of all exchanges i've used.

If Bittrex can add USD/EUR before COSS, then i'm fucked. But I truly doubt Bittrex adds FIAT before Q2

you sound retarded.

>they are by far the slowest exchange to do literally anything
coss is slower, they fucked up the ui release and they'll fuck up fiat release too. it will get postponed to the end of march if we are lucky

Was hoping for some quality debate about my assertion.
Pic related

March, 2017 Omise handled between 10m-100m daily
Lets assume that they've grown some, and now they consistently handle 100m daily

That's as much as KuCoin handles right now, in the middle of the great panic. They got as high as 150m daily.
COSS splits 50% of all fees forever, whereas OMG parent company Omise takes the lions share of the fees.

Even IF Omise doubled my expectations, and handle 200m daily (enormous in the real world) that is a fucking dwarf in the volumes that exchanges handle in crypto.

Either way you look at it, crypto exchanges will handle more volume than OMG parent company, Omise, almost assuredly.
But even if they handled identical volume, COSS shares a greater amount than OMG.

Additionally, plasma won't be viable for Omise use for atleast 12 months (conservatively) so this gives me 12 months to be raking in dividends on COSS, whereas I would just be letting my OMG tokens rot away.

Lets see that blockfolio then faggit

This
Coss is always rushing everything and doing half assed shit.
They cant even handle the users they have right now with the shit support and website. How the fuck are they going to get fiat up and running? They have a horrible track record and the people lured in by dividends are bitconnect tier pajeets

This coin is going to drop so hard in the upcoming days as BTC goes to 6k...

This. Whats stopping exchanges from creating their own fiat gateways? Coss fucked up there Ui update, they've been in beta since forever, release updates slowly. Now releasing updates slowly wouldn't be a problem but with the track record its not looking for good. If the fearmongers are True and bitcoin drops to 5k then pick up Coss at like a all time low but I do not Coss as a pick up at the moment. The dividends are heavily affected by trading Volume, Obviously. Coss is barely doing a million daily so yeah it has A LOT of room to grow but will Coss be one the exchanges that sticks around? If Bittrex or w/e exchange somehow beats Coss to release they are fucked.

you're a literal brainlet.
Coss is the shittiest exchange I have every used.
Check the reddit and look at how everything is just issues people are having.

>Either way you look at it, crypto exchanges will handle more volume than OMG parent company, Omise, almost assuredly.
You do know that there will be crypto exchanges running on the omg network, right?

I'm bullish on coss, it's based on maximising regulatory compliance. The new engine will scale well and they're higher a six man dev team with a large budget. The Trello shows that work is actually getting done and that most people underestimate the task of building an exchange like this. They have a decent marketing war chest which will start after they're happy with the exchanges responsiveness and trading promos partnerships. Also the exchange is just one part of the coss project and the guy in charge is active in the telegram with other team members. I don't see any way of denying this is a top 100 coin eventually.

I don't use blockfolio. Here's my COSS dashboard though. Gunning for 100k after the next leg of the BTC crash hits, assuming ETH reflects it as well.

Fucking brainlets
Does Buttrex have fee splits/dividends like coss?
Them adding usd doesnt even matter. Coss is targeting the asian market

>rake in coss dividends.
>did the math

Ok buddy how much coss you got and how much is it gonna bring you.

3.50 USD A YEAR BY YEAR TWO YEEEEAAAH BOY!!

What's the problem? Maybe the word ethereum before erc20 is redundant but it's no big deal

Judging by the rampant Binance deepthroating I think biz is just full of salty BNB bagholders.

It's misspelled. Clearly that means the coin must be worth 0 or something like that.

Right now I have 112k COSS , if I dump my OMG for COSS that puts me just above 150k COSS

If COSS ever handles what Bitfinex handles today (1.5b)
Thats $1 mil a year

that's one heck of a big "if" my friend

That's a big if.

COSS has issues right now, but the important thing is the rapid rate at which they're fixing issues, expanding the team, adding new coins etc. If you only consider buying COSS once its an established exchange, it will be too late.

This is also only assuming .2% fee

When COSS adds FIAT and the fee is 2%, all it needs to handle is 150m FIAT volume, to generate 1.5b worth of exchange volume dividends.

Do you think a FIAT gateway could manage 150m volume daily? 1-2 years from now, obviously.

This, buying anything right now is dumb.

Unless you're bearish on crypto as a whole, volume (in fiat) on all exchanges should 2- 5x every year for a few years at least.

why would coss go from rank #110 to being a top 3 exchange

5 years from today, the rank 25 exchange will handle more than 1b volume daily

Obviously COSS will never surpass the top 10, but even breaking the top 50 in a few years means hundreds of millions of daily volume

>don't be a brainlet and buy in march
> i'll buy 100k in march

literal brainlet detected. BTW BTC is not going to lose 50% of its value anytime soon, have fun losing everything on your shorts

I'll be more direct:even if every exchange stays ranked as it is compared to each other, their individual volume will reflect the rise in crypto. Rank 30-40 exchanges volume in 2 years will easily exceed the top 5 exchanges at today's volume.

5 years from today it's more likely that coss will not exist
mtgox, tradehill, bitmarket, at least 10 others got huge and disappeared in way less than 5 years

Just going to leave my closing thoughts that you're a complete retard if you think this noname centralized exchange has more upside than the omg network, in both volume and dividend returns.

Mt Gox did not have all of its funds stored safely inside a smart contract

lol @ this fudding faggot indirectly comparing coss to mtgox. COSS tokens will drive people to shill the exchange for fucking ever. It's an absurd stretch to believe the token won't explode into the billion(s) marketcap.

>a tiny noname exchange can't possibly have more upside than something already valued at 1.2b
your undeserved confidence is amusing

more exchanges go out of business than succeed
it's a fact

Sure but most exchanges never get the amount of attention that COSS does, especially at such a low rank. It's a good sign that there is something special about COSS

had this whole crypto crap just became a transfer of money from slowly retarded to super fast retarded?

>it's a fact
Source that shit. There are over a hundred active exchanges with >$1,000,000 daily volume on CoinMarketCap alone.

keep your OMG retard, it's a bad time to sell it right now.

>90% of volume on COSS is COSS
>so unprofitable/incompetent bagholders volunteer to fix it
>linking a trainwreck to your bank account
What could go wrong?

Only 50% now!

this is one of the main factors for me aswell, I didnt articulate it very well previously though

COSS could 10x in value, and not even be worth half of OMG
It could 20x in value and be worth like 68% of OMG

COSS would need to 30x in value to overtake OMG
And all of this is only factoring in the actual value of the token, obviously if COSS were to 30x in value it would be due to dividends.

So I get to 30x my investment, plus make whatever dividends I get at that point, if COSS only hits the same marketcap as OMG

How many exchanges incentivized holding their token to the extent COSS is and have failed so far?

Bad fud. No exchange pays dividents as much as Coss. It's whole point of its token.

>It's an absurd stretch to believe the token won't explode into the billion(s) marketcap
You are unironically delusional. Seek help.

COSSfags are tards.

Let's say your exchange actually works, actually gets its shit together, and somehow manages to achieve a level of functionality similar to say, Polo.

No one will use it anyway.

The fees are FOUR TIMES HIGHER than on Binance. FOUR FUCKING TIMES.

"But... but it pays out those fees in dividends to COSS holders!"

Which is great! If you're a COSS holder. But most people won't be.

And most people don't want to use an exchange with fees that high.

Digibyte and tons of other shitcoins have gotten over 1b market cap

It's not bad FUD. The token only benefits token holders that own a lot it. They need a ton of new users to use it often to drive up volume. You assume everyone is just gonna come in and buy a bunch of coss token or use the exchange often after they release FIAT but if other big exchanges releases FIAT, which I'm sure they will, coss won't get too much volume.

>And most people don't want to use an exchange with fees that high.
Bittrex Volume: 500-1000 million daily
Bittrex Fee: 0.25% with no reduction options. One of the highest in existance.

You legitimately don't know what you are talking about. Spend some time to learn about motives for using an exchange before spewing pointless comments.

Yeah, and if it came out today nobody would use it.

COSS is fucked.

Then let's talk HitBTC- An exchange that is fairly new and not only charges 0.1% taker and pays makers 0.01%. You heard that right: The exchange pays the market maker.

Notice how HitBTC didn't shoot up to #1?

You don't understand the ecosystem in which you operate in.

Really?

OMG thats awesome!

>tries to sign up

Ohhh wait.. cant sign for FOR THE PAST TWO FUCKING SHITCUNT MONTHS.

MUH EXCHANGE.. BEST EVA

>i want bittrex to hire retards and not prepare for unexpected future hypergrowths

I hold both op

I make over 100$ a week holding coss + price movements
I make 0$ a week from OMG + price movements

That being said both a great investments
When plasma? Who bloody knows? Do whatever you want op
good hunting to you

>This. Whats stopping exchanges from creating their own fiat gateways?

KYC compliance is a big one. This is why thiat chink from Binance doesn't do it.

The problem with your maths, is you are only looking at the potential volume from just Omise.

Thomas Greco has stated during streams that they will be collaborating with centralized exchanges, there is also J-Coin (and potentially mufg coin) to also consider.

I think it won't be long till the majority of the volume won't be from Omise.

As for your comment on plasma. They have said it will be ready "much sooner" than originally planned. Its expected this year.

why are you just looking at omise volumes? thats retarded. conglomerate + nation state...and plasma should be operating fully by EOY

Also I forgot to mention, Greco said OmiseGo has a "nation state" on board. Don't forget theres also an unannounced international conglomerate thats been using omg. A popular theory is they have Line.

current worth of dividends pic related, fud harder niglet

Fiat fee most likely 4-5%

check out the coss volume on coss-stats.com and come back here to suck my dick

how many coins?

Let this fucking thread die already.
Cossfags will cry with pink wojaks all over the board when their cute "one stop solution" fails miserably.

He has around 270,000 coins.
You tell me, is having $187,000 tied into one coin worth a 6.31% interest per year?
6.51% compounding.
You can literally get more off of fucking Ark which is 10% a year

bump ;)

you have just caught ass cancer
enjoy your day

discuss this nigger.
Stop trying to honeypot people with your picture.

Ark may not exist in the future
but in the future people will always trade coins in exchanges

yeah, ark is 100% a shitcoin but you're missing the point.
Coss exchange is so bad and they won't move forward. one of their main selling points was fiat gateway and now bittrex is going to have that

exchanges become less and less reliable every single day with these hacks. We'll move pass them eventually.

Jesus why why does anyone buy any fucking crypto?
ITS TO INVEST IN ITS FUTURE POTENTIAL

People don't understand that most of the people shilling this shit are probably whales with 100k - 500k. Pretty much everyone else needs Binance on a good day volume to get decent dividends while those whales only need like cryptopia volume. Ones that hold a small amount might as well just put it in a different coin and that will grow faster than waiting for dividends or coss to blow up in volume.

Tbh if you have that amount you shouldn’t really care about the price as you will be holding them for the dividends and not to sell.

t.200k bag holder

Thanks for proving my point that there is no point in buying this unless you plan to buy a lot. Then you gotta hope and pray they can attract new users with bring up the volume to cryptopia on a good day with all the competition they have.

Fiat pairings (especially if they pull off alt pairings) will drive volume up significantly. Once I see that they have pulled off that and engine upgrade I’m gona be Uber confident

You don't even have to be a whale to get decent dividends. I was playing around with that coss-stats.com site and if you were to buy in right now you would only need an average $150M daily volume for COSS to earn your initial investment back in 1 year through dividends. Yea they are far away from $150M right now. But once the bull market comes back plus the FIAT gateway and the new engine I can easily see $150M volume at least.
Not to mention the increase in value of the COSS token and the possibility of all your dividend tokens increasing in value. If you are bullish on crypto in general then COSS is a no brainer.

you dont know what you are talking about
The exchange is nowhere ready for new investors. The engine is the least of its problems.
Even the fucking chart does not work properly.

Dividend whales are a different class of people vs speculative whales. Speculative whales understand that dividend whales are an ADDITIONAL buyer class in the asset pool, and therefore give it more liquidity and price action potential, as well as create a fallback softening assurance.

tldr; More investor interests increases relative demand of an asset. This is basic economy theory here.

have fun selling your shitcoins on localbitcoins in a Starbucks pajeet, or how do you imagine the exchange free world?

>or how do you imagine the exchange free world?
a marketplace to buy and sell crypto
that is itself run on blockchain tech

first, i have way less tokens, second, there's no way it won't go to at least to 3$ before fiat. why so salty? because you missed it at 6cents?

everybody and his mother knows that it doesn't work properly atm, however it's getting better day by day. I don't buy the coin because the exchange is top notch or the volume is 100M but because it could and hopefully will be in the future

good luck getting Fiat on a dex

If everything works perfectly already the price would be at least $3 now fucking genius

The fees go down the more you trade. I'm just a small time trader and mine's already down to .1399%.

>literally impossible for the exchange to lower the trading fee to attract more traders

This exchange has improved tremendously since inception.

Binance was even worse when it launched. Now it is top 5.

If COSS gets to top 50, then anyone with 10k can easily retire off of dividends alone.

Yeah, nigger.

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

only a million in total sales-53% was COSS itself...it used to do like 5 million-I remember having like 4K in gains and it wouldn't let me sell and it dumped and I managed to market sell( that worked but nothing else did) and got out with 500 profit. Lol This is exchange is terrible and will take like a decade to do anything if it lasts that long

Do they have plans for a DEX?

Every exchange is down on volume right now since we are in a bear market...