LINKIES: Let's plan our city of the post-singularity era

What innovations, city services, ordinances, etc. would you like to see? What would the citizen application process look like?
I for one would erect a Museum of Memes to celebrate all the Link memes of the pre-singularity era. Anyone who wishes to become a citizen must take an aptitude test to demonstrate their meme knowledge and their understanding of the LINK whitepaper.

If link unironically takes the singularity pill I will buy a shit tonne of land and create ancapistan.

Roasties need to pass an attractiveness test to enter the city. Also no niggers

to expand on this further, there needs to be designated no-roastie zones and no-noLINKER zones.
Linkies who bought pre-sibos and still hold LINK will be honored among first-class citizens.

The city of Nazarov, where the christ of the new
smart contract era will be born thru the bloodline of the great founder of Chainlinkism, Sergey Nazarov.

Need a shoop real quick..

>mfw LINK ships defend earth from nolinkers

>letting nolinkers into you perfect city
I bet you'd let Muslims in too, faggot. It's called Paradise for a reason anonkun.

Lmao how many roasties you think own any link now or in the future? Unless you’re literally a faggot, try using your brain for a second or two before posting

Hehe, erect

also I would simply like to see supercomputers in every city.

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies.

I see what you're getting at. I put rosties into a different category because they don't know shit about crypto in general, a nolinker is someone who heard about it early but chose not to buy

We all pitch in to pay for education of any kind. You can go and learn anything you want. Programming, history, how to make video games, music, combat etc. we become a city of ultra chads that aren’t defined by our link money but by our abilities to go out and make even more

I'd like for the 1st class citizens (pre-SIBOS) other marines to be (if possible) implanated with some sort fo small device that monitors their basic vitals.

If their heart rate, blood pressure, temperature, Hb1Ac (for the fatties) becomes abnormal for an extended period of time in non-strenous activities, a smart contract will be executed and they will automatically be registered for a medical check up and physical.

If more serious vitals like O2 sats or ejection fractions start to decline, they'll be scheduled to see a pulmonologist/ cardiologist to identify and treat the disorder.

We will also be genetically screened, and mandatory embryo screening, so we can knock out defective genes for diseases liek cystic fibrosis, and discard embryos with trisonmies liek down's syndrome and edward's syndrome.

WE will become a bleeding edge medical research uptopia. Our knowledge and data will be stored on our nodes, and the city will be sustained by other governements, companies, etc. paying LINK for our data.

I'm an endocrinology reg, so I can't talk much techy. This is what I'd like to implement though lol

I didn't even realise I was plebbit spacing. My bad. I'll serve a 1-month sentence in our utopia for my crimes here.

No worries we’re just getting some ideas started. Nice dubs btw.

Well first, Capitalism will have to be abolished for it to operate and work. There will be barely any work meaning no money for people meaning they can't buy nice products and services.

This is my new favorite pasta, nice work man

>Satoshi Nakamoto
>Sergey Nazarov
>Nazareth
fuck
it's really all connected, isn't it

would be nice if it was qt virgins, then again the population will be like 1000 male to 0 - 50 qt virgins.

user, there's 7 billions people alive and millions of new 15 years old virgins every day
don't let your dreams remain dreams

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change peoplea LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergies existential catchphrase “See you at SIBOS” which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Isn't it a bit early for planning this?

No. $1M EOY

I'm confident that we will have enough capital and combined clinical knowledge and research to ensure the availability STI-free females of adequate reproductive potential. Virgins will probably be assigned to the harems of commissioned officers.

one can never be too prepared

We would have to terraform the moon and build an elaborate self defence system to prevent all non-linkers from entering our realm.
Some form of galactic energy protected by the chain link surrounding the moon.

* The only cars allowed to drive would be Lambos and Teslas.

* No niggers or pajeets, even if they hodl link.

- They would be allowed to hodl or sell, but would have to remain on earth, for us to preserve the genetics of the Link believers in our brave new world.

* Only 9/10 and 10/10 females allowed, would have to import though since 99% of linkers today are males.
-Applications for citizenship would have to be approved by Sergey himself.

* No Jews

forgot pic, meant to attach

So we're naming it STALLingrad, right?