Is this the perfect chance to get cheap Nano? Everyone is upset about the hack and the price is getting murdered...

Is this the perfect chance to get cheap Nano? Everyone is upset about the hack and the price is getting murdered. I never fell for the instant and free meme but why would merchants accept any coin other than this?

Well if bitcoin crashes again it will drop even further
I hope the fud continues for a few days so I cant get in really cheap

Because it's easily copied and other teams that don't trust Italian Niggers would be a better option. Seriously, Nano team trusted the "Bomber" and pushed everyone to Bitgrail. Bunch of retards.

Last chance to sell NANO this high

because fast and free means nothing if you cant even keep a network stable and secure. Its really that simple. And even if it did manage to do that, its still just a worse XLM.

Yes. The tech is the same as it was when the price was at $35. The only difference now is the BitGrail shitstorm. Expecting the price to exceed ATHs in the coming months. People are going to FOMO back in when it hits $20 again.

>the tech is the same
Yes, but the team's reaction, or lack thereof, shows that they don't give a shit about their users or the success of their coin. It's destined for failure

this

kys

what should they do?

Or maybe they just aren't worried

The BitGrail fiasco was an exchange issue, not an issue with the coin. The tech and vision for the coin is still the same. The movement of Nano to Mercatox and the sell-off happened over the past few months. This means the loss of 17M XRB has already been priced in and the sell off the missing coins may have very well keep the price artificially low

The team reacted the way they did to distance themselves from the exchange. It makes sense since the coin and the exchange are separate entities.

What reaction do you want? Them to magically make some more coins for people that got scammed? Learn how the real world works retard.

Fuckwit, the Nano team are the ones who pushed everyone to Bitgrail in the first place. Anyone still thinking Nano will go anywhere when it's run by fucking retards should kill themselves.

Dude, if even Vitalik says this is not a coin to buy, then you don't buy it.

That's because BitGrail was the only exchange carrying the coin in the beginning. What else were they supposed to do, not encourage trading?

Since mtgox fuck up everbody should know that it's a bad idea to leave one's crypto savings on exchanges. Everyone who's lost money in the process has to blame himself.

At least say that they're looking at options to begib to undo the damage

Anything but "not my problem lol"

If they are dumb enough to not be worried, this coin is done for

Yes, their trying to cover their own ass rather than do anything productive or helpful

>in the real world, if 12% of a company's user base experiences peraonal losses because of a recommendation made by the company, the company just sits back and says "sucks for you lol"

Yes. Pay up to get on a better exchange instead of trusting a pajeet italian named "bomber". They had the funds to get on craptopia or similar. The Nano team thought it through and decided an autistic minecraft admin would be a great person to be in charge of $170 million dollars. Think that through for a bit.

Not when Bitgrail randomly and without warning shut the door on withdrawals, and cut withdrawals per day to tiny amounts. Plenty of experienced traders doing arbitrage or people buying Nano for the first time got stuck as well. The Nano node bugs also prevented a lot of people from withdrawing in a timely fashion.

>At least say that they're looking at options to begib to undo the damage
How?

But yes for people who could've withdrawn but didn't your point is valid.

>not knowing the dev team were complacent in the hack
>drinking the leddit kool-aid

sad

It’s crypto the whole point is that the devs don’t have centeralized authority to reverse transactions. Don’t leave money on exchanges. It’s not hard.

Honestly I think this is fucked for good. If it ever comes out that bitgrail wasn't at fault but the xrb nodes then this is heading back to pennies.
All the catalysts for majors pumps came and went. They failed to pump the coin and this was in the middle of a bear market so they got fucked even harder.

They have yet to make any real partnerships and no one is gonna want to associate themselves with this after this fiasco.

>begib to undo the damage

You should not be buying crypto if you are this dumb.

Can you read you dumb nigger? People got stuck even when intending or trying to withdraw. It was a scam that the Nano team supported from the start.

Source?

he's right you know

>comparing fucking nano to bitcoin and ether
FUCKING KEK YOU PEOPLE ARE DELUSIONAL

This coin is literally the Titanfall 2 of crypto. Greatest FPS ever made to date, everyone who experienced it agreed too; I thought it would become the next best thing since sliced bread until it was slotted right in between the releases of COD:MWR and the new Battlefield 1. Its sales fucking tanked and no one seemed to talk about it at all after release, despite being hands down the funnest game I've played in years and years.

If this happens with NANO, I will eat my hat. The tech is just still so good. End of story
>but M-MUH LUMENSSZ
Autists don't realize that 90% of people aren't going to know XLM for its fraction-of-a-penny transaction costs. I mean yeah, that's cool. It's probably the cheapest blockchain-based coin out there right now. And it has an entire ICO platform and publicity storm to boot. BUT that's also EXACTLY why it won't "beat" NANO in any way. No one's comparing them. They plug separate market niches; ETH is faster, usually cheaper and newer than LTC, but that didn't destroy LTC did it?

People will hear of a coin that promises if you send 1.0000001 of it, you will see 1.0000001 in your receiving wallet's balance

holy shit nice
i honestly feel my holdings are battle-hardened now, esp. because i got my funds out of bitgrail back in december

Except this time the team worked with bitgrail and endorsed the exchange for months. Hell they even FUDed mercatox to hell on reddit and told everyone to only go to bitgrail.

You have to be stupid to not think the dev team is in on this. They collect people's deposits trying to buy their coin and just siphon out profits. How hard can it be to see where mass amounts of xrb are going when there were only TWO total exchanges

Nano is over.