Why dont you store your coins in an exchange, biz? Theyre the banks of crypto

Why dont you store your coins in an exchange, biz? Theyre the banks of crypto

Because these banks get robbed and steal too often.

this sniff meme needs to die

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

based sniff poster

i came here today from pol and i am seriously interested but i guess i came at a bad time?
cus all i have seen is brapp memes and Link memes (and i don't even fully understand link)
pic related brough me here

sniiiiiiiifffffffff

go the fuck away

oi are being *gasp* intolerant on the internet
you do realise it the current year right?

>i came here today from

Fuck off and die.

Link

▲ ▲

Damn, that pic shows I'm on the right track.

Lurk for a year before posting here.

lying faggot get out

Maybe stop posting ass

>tries to get simple aswer that is Veeky Forums always like this
>fook off m8
ok so its a shit hole and i was lied to

nailed it

>ok so its a shit hole and i was lied to
Pretty spot on my nigga

It's
>
>this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Fucking newfag facebook nigger GTFO. Brapposting goes back many years and is the proper response to this roastie shit.

>moooooomyy someone has posted unattainable girls on the internet make it stop im on nofaaap

*inhales deeply*

oh my....oh baby your pungent scent

*snifffffffffff*

its so tittilating....so enticing..... i

*SNORRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

so good.....what mortal man could resist such a scent

I'd move them to a wallet if I had enough invested to justify withdrawal fees.

Although, all of my coins are on Binance and I was pretty pleased with their handling of this weeks shitshow.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

BBBRBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

PPPFFFFTTTSSSS

Why? Are u gay?

>newfags can't triforce
Nice one m8

lol 'bank'
where interest? where?

>snort
>snif
>ahhhhh ye

GNX
You'll thank me in 6 months