Newfag looking to invest in bitcoin for the first time

newfag looking to invest in bitcoin for the first time
>inb4 laugh at me
is coinmama safe ? are their fee decent compared to other sites ?
which site should i buy from ? i don't live in the US , i have a paypal & CC

>i don't live in the US

than i wont help you

>guess i'm gonna have to migrate in , bring drugs & my raping genes
thanks for the bump

Of course, your a disgusting shitskin, its what you do best after-all.

>being this desperate for mommy to hug you

Localbitcoins or coinbase, anything else either has fees that are too high or isn't trustworthy. Don't buy shit coins or coins nobody has heard of.

i'm only looking to buy btc & eth
coinbase isn't supported in my 3rd world shithole

Local bitcoins, buy from a US seller with USD. PayPal will obviously charge you a currency conversion fee, but see which one is cheaper, PayPal's currency conversion fee or your bank's currency conversion fee.

so when i type in google
>btc to usd
and it says 8515$ , it literally impossible to buy it at that price ?

bump

Have you maxed out your Roth IRA? You need to max out your Roth IRA before you invest in bitcoin.

i don't live in the U.S

bump

i would like to know this too

which country do u live OP

Morocco

do you even know what a bitcoin is

HELP ME

try local bitcoins? try searching google/facebook to see if there are any companies selling btc in your country?

If you don't even fucking understand bitcoin, fuck off and leave you stupid normal fag. Seriously fuck off, at least learn the most simple shit that even the average Tron buying normie knows. Jesus fucking christ.

You're going to get destroyed in this market if you can't even research the basics by yourself. Stay away and continue your life of serendipity.

dont listen to the haters my morocco user. assess if btc is the best investment for u, as opposed to ETH or another crypto. Personally, I wont buy btc again at these prices. Do your research and see if you can uncover some potential gems that might have a higher increase in value than btc. And then you can always exchange it for btc if you make a profit

Also be prepared to get rekt at times, or be happy at times. It's a realll l rollercoaster. You might think you're gonna make it soon, then the market crashes. You might get btc with the intention of hodling, but then might end up trading, make money, get rekt, make money again. So think about everything carefully and do alot of research on what bitcoin is, what blockchains are and if at this point, btc is the best investment for you.

btw i am no financial advisor, just sharing my personal experience so don't take this as solid advice to invest in crypto

oh look it le epic sience guy
no you fucking nigger , i know what bitcoin is and i know how it works , since i don;t live in the U.S i can't just slap my money on coinbase and transfer it into an exchange since coinbase doesn;t accept my 3rd world shithole and other sites have a 5 to 10% fee
i have a 1000 to burn that i don't care if i lose it so it no big deal
cheers mate , i'm looking into exchanges , who would you recommend , binance or bitstamp