What are your reasons for trying to make it Veeky Forums?

What are your reasons for trying to make it Veeky Forums?
>have autistic brother
>lives at parents‘ only plays video games all day, actually won‘t ever be able to look out for himself (doctor said so)
>vater recently had a heart attack, generally health decreasing
>mother isn‘t healthy anymore since a few years ago
>don‘t know how long they have left
>just entered university for the only thing that I am actually good at — graphic design
>working two shit jobs to provide myself and get through my education which won‘t even guarantee me a good salary after graduating

My parents don‘t have that much time left and after that I‘ll probably need to provide for my little bro. I love him dearly but he won‘t ever be able to live on his own. He‘s your typical neet but isn‘t tech savy and sociable enough to even have internet friends or frequent online boards chatrooms. As a recovering neet myself that makes me really sad because I know those message boards and online friends kept me alive during my worst neet phases. I‘m doing everything in my power to be able to give him a better life, saving up money, putting small parts of that in Crypto and trying to make a good future for myself and him through education. I really hope my coins will take off during the next few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want money

Mom just had a heart attack and dad can't breathe. Just want to have enough money to not work for anyone but myself. Live off the land and enjoy the outdoors and family til the inevitable ww3 and economic collapse. If we're still alive and crypto is around, just keep living.

See:
Also I like money and don’t think I have enough of it.

I just want to move out. But I can't find a job. I even started my own business because of how broke I am.

My whole family has always been rich and I want to prove that I could also do it myself. It‘s not about money, I was already a millionaire-to-be the moment I was born. It‘s aboit proving myself worth it.

I want to make it to help people like you. Become a better person I suppose

i want to become free from modern slavery

Just want to pay my morgage

Grew up dirt poor, taught myself to write code, put myself through college, got a solid job and don't really have anything to spend the money on. Money to burn and a desire to be filthy rich = trading.

plez minister snimens gib ETH for de marijanas injectons?
0x9575731a806c67b2d125db29f6a73176a81117cc

Get my own spot and have fun since my mid 20s were taken from me.

To be honest i just want to make enough money to cash out my student loan and house.
Im perfectly fine with working for the rest of my life, but god damn it would be nice to be able to spend my salary on things other than bills.

So I no Longer have to work and so I can get my father away from my crazy cunt mother. Fuck I can't wait till I have enough in crypto to throw in the money hurry bitches face. I know a children shouldn't hate his mother but mine is an exemption. Gave that bitch thousand of dollars over the years and never asked for a cent back, in that last 6months she has gone off the rails and said some very hurtful shit to me after everything I have done for her, she has five kids and I am the only one who ever gives when she had her hands out, fuck I supported her for a year when she had no income and I was only 17 at the time. Also now that I am not on the sence the rest of my siblings are sucking up to her and feeding her mental health because they are hoping for her house, bitch won't have a house once I'm finished with what she has done though, so fools on them. Also once she wants something and I know those cunts won't give to her because they are losers she will turn on them and I'll laugh when they come crying to me like they always do, this time I will be telling them to get fucked

That feel when I can't even make internet friends (not that I feel the need to, I don't; imageboards are enough for me). Actually I can very easily 'make' friends online since my I'm a chiller version of myself on the internet, but I simply cannot be bothered to continue the relationship and talk to those people later.

This. JUST

Nearly in same boat as you, OP

>Little sister has had serious heart condition since birth, has had open heart surgeries and has a pacemaker. Shes only 27. Want to be able to take care of her if anything happens in the future.

>Only family I have besides her is my grandfather who raised me, hes 80 now and im not sure how long he has left. Once hes gone there is noone to bail any of us out of anything happens financially.

xaviers looks out for good people. godspeed bro.

good luck OP, autism is very tough for family members. I know thoughts aren't shit, and I have no crypto to give you, but am finishing up uni so I have some advice.

Make friends at uni early on and they'll be there for you even if you're not hanging out with them much.
Then you can use your time to finish up your assignments early, work on your projects, and have study breaks with friends.

You have a lot of weight on your shoulders OP, but you seem very level headed and I couldn't think of a better big brother for a kid to have than you.

I have a job for you, and I'll pay you well for it if you're good.

Leave some contact info.

Bro, graphic design is probably going to be automated not too far away. Try some art.

you're a good person user, I hope OP responds to you

OP look at 7539917!!!!!!!

I want to become a conservative George Soros.

after i quit this one, i don't want to do an office job ever again in my life

Good luck dude. Sending you some love. Chin up.

nice blogpost faggot

wow nice fucking blogpost faggot

wow youre such a great person responding to a larping blogposting faggot

>accident turns to handicap at really young age
>lag behind others, remain ostracized
>realize I'll never fit in, might as well focus on myself
>work on fixing said handicap
>

? iunno

got life figured out pretty much and it's a good feel man

I already have 2 million dollars but I just want to keep seeing the numbers go up because it's the only thing left in my life.

damn man that‘s rough :( at least my brother is still otherwise healthy
Best of luck to you!
thank you!
Trying to do that, it‘s hard to get out of my neet ways but I realized I have to. Thanks for your help.

Wow, thanks a lot. Unfortunately I currently am really fucking swamped with both work (I already do a lot of freelance jobs on the side on top of my usual wage slave jobs) and school which means I can‘t take anything right now. But thank you for being such a great person.

Imagine typing this out

I want to stop wagecucking so I can play and make vidya at home. All time as free time. But that's not all.

>future wife has AIDS, infected as a kid
>still no cure
>when it finally is available, I want her to be one of the first to get it, then we're going to have the hottest sex ever once she's confirmed to be cured
>she also has heart problems
>I want to make sure she can take care of it before she dies of it in her 40s
>might work part time at the bakery she wants to open, in cute clothes
>I also want to take her to Japan to see her favorite band in concert (I like them too)

I have to make it. And I will.

thanks man.

Well idk larping about my fake riches would be a lot more fun than making up stories about my family. Also don‘t really want beg for money, trying to make it by myself, not by leeching of others.

>be me
>be straight

Alright, good luck to you, user, you're doing a good job. My brother was very important to me as well and just as I am thankful to him for helping me move forward in life I'm sure your brother will be thankful too, autism or no autism.

Anyway, if over the course of this thread you change your mind just leave some contact info. Maybe you're not interested, maybe you are, but you might want to hear about it anyway.

Either way, again, all the best to you.

sounds great man, more power to you!

Damn you are a great husband. Best luck to you and your picks.

My heart goes out to you anons, life is fucking unfair sometimes, but we are given a once in a lifetime opportunity being here. I wish you all the best. Make smart, not emotional decisions, hold as much as you have to, and I'll see you all on the other side of the fence.

similar to you op
>mom has cancer, 3-5 years left at best
>dad is kind of falling apart and makes for a bad parent
>parents have custody of my brothers kids, but are really too old to be doing that much longer
>my brother is a recovering heroin and meth addict
>his wife (soon to be ex) is probably hooking for drugs at this point
>her parents are junkies and her dad is probably a pedo
>I think it all falls on me after my mom is gone
>I literally bought a house already so I can move them in when its time.

thanks again man. At the moment it‘s just not possible for me and at the same time I don‘t want you to pick me because I have a sob story on Veeky Forums over other designers that would‘ve otherwise been better picks for your project. Want to earn this all the right way, crypto is my only „cheat“

>What are your reasons for trying to make it Veeky Forums?
i dont want to work

it goes deeper than this but im not read enough to explain myself properly. the short and simple is that my life philosophy is a mix of nihilism and hedonism

If you’re serious about this, I’m in a shit position and would gladly take the work.

Let me know if you’re still around.

For real good on you man, I have my nephews in my care, but am lucky their mother/my sister is a decent person, the only one of my siblings I talk to. My nephews will actually go home in six months which is a good thing. My sister doesn't take drugs, does not smoke, does not drink and does not gamble, she is just a simple two digits IQ idiot who child protection has taken advantage of, thank fuck I am here for her and am very level headed unlike the rest of my family, told her it's for the best if we stay away from them now because child protection will just see how much of scum bags my mother and other siblings are and will probably never give them kids back

mostly just to brag.

Are you a graphic designer too? We just had a disagreement with our designer yesterday and are looking for someone new right now. We were planning to start checking freelancer websites today but I stumbled upon this thread before that. If you have some examples of your work or something you can just leave some contact info here and we'll take a look.

Thank you, anons. I think everything will turn out ok. I have been blessed to have a good paying job where I have been able to invest about 120k into crypto, and I am happy with the coins I've chosen to hold. I have no doubts that I will make it one day and be able to take care of my family, but anything could happen inbetween now and then....

thank you for the kind words user. I hope your situation gets better and that your sister somehow pulls her head out of her ass and learns how to think.

Best of luck to your brother. Not enough good people in this world, hope you make it. Just curious what coins are you holding? This bear market has me a bit depressed.

>What are your reasons for trying to make it Veeky Forums?
i cant stand it working for little faggots that simply inherited companies.
they had more luck in the birth lottery.
fuck life.

even if you work your ass off like 60hrs/week and go home with 500k/y - a lil faggot that inherited the company gets the 500k a week -
for doing nothing.

My reason for wanting to make it is that I hope once my net worth goes above $1m I will feel good about myself and stop wanting to commit suicide to escape the pain and loneliness of having no friends

I know the truth though: nothing will ever solve that, not even a million dollars.

I do graphic design. My email is
Bridgetthemidgetcooper at gmail dot com

OP

you should get you autistic brother into TA and Markets.. fuck what your doctor said.

>letting your family drag you down with them

Good job OP!

Just stick it through, user. If youre planning on holding, dont look at your portfolio every day. Theres really no point to consider selling until at least a year from when you started, unless you want to get destroyed in short term capital gains tax. Im currently holding link,req,qsp,ada,xlm,and neo and dont plan on selling anything until at least december 2018/ jan 2019 at the earliest, but ill most likely hold even longer.

the best friends you will ever make are stoners

I just wanna make 3k, cash out, and buy a gatebox holographic waifu

problem is, he isn‘t the kind of math-genius autist. He has got the unfortunate condition of not being too bright or talented while also having autism.
>even in video games which he is playing all day I beat him after a few matches

I'm a software developer. I work 7 days a week and make shit money.
I have no free time to work on my own projects.
Even if I had the time, I'd need to throw at least some money at advertising/marketing to make them successful.
And I'd need to pay a designer to make it look good
There are so many things I want to do but never will be able to without financial freedom

What to make enough money to leave behind for my dad to retire before I off myself.

I want to escape the matrix and not just be some mindless goyim cattle slaving away in an office. My job is probably more fulfilling than 70% of other wagecuck jobs but I just want to be filthy rich and be able to travel the world making art.

Read Letter from a Stoic by Seneca and Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

This post applies to everyone reading it actually

Sup bro. I'm not actually retarded, I'm actually quite high functioning. I've been mining since 2010 and I have been planning my escape. Sorry for doing this, but I needed the NEETbux and wanted to play vidya.

Why do you work 7 days a week and why don’t you make much? Do you suck at programming?

I want to fund the revolution

>handing baby boomers even more shit they didn’t earn

Lol pathetic.

This user here says it all: .
And you know what, it works perfectly well for me, since I'm in the one and only discord group.

discord gg/b9uVZBm

Yeah she is thank God, can't really blame she though, she has some disability that's why she is a two digit IQ idiot, it's a shame child protection can be some corrupt and stupid but everything is finally sorting its self out. Really hope your brother can realise his kids are the only important thing in this world, not fucking drugs

Thanks for the input. I actually am planning on holding out for 366 days for LTCG tax myself as well. It’s just so hard not to look at my Delta regularly, especially after my ATH in early Jan.

I know user, I have and I love them. I try to interpret them in a liberal way to my own liking. I treat my investments as a video game that I'm trying to score high levels on, except for my baseline "living" investments which keep me alive. I'd be happy to live in a crappy apartment in a flyover state, and as long as I know I can manage that it gives me peace in my heart.

Once I have enough money where I know I can retire to a cheap location no matter what happens, and I allocate it to stable investments not moon missions, a burden will be lifted off me

But the feeling of relaxation probably won't last long. I will want friends and a girlfriend. I need an AI waifu.

I'm quite good
but I don't have the social skills to get a real job so I freelance

Cancer survivor user here
I am middle to late 30s
4 kids and a wife count on me
If it comes back, it's my only hope of providing a home for my family if I die.
I'm teaching my oldest about my exchanges and accounts.
She doesn't know why, don't have it in me to admit why.
If I don't make it, maybe they will.

Get a professional email address stupid

Story time. What kind of cancer, symptoms, prognosis, etc.

I definitely know where youre coming from. My portfolio dropped over 300k since its ath, thats when I decided it wasnt healthy to keep looking at it all the time. If you have faith in your picks, and didnt invest more than you can afford to lose, you will be comfty as hell in a year.

I think we’re all striving for freedom in the end. I personally believe in the potential of all human beings. If you ever make enough to live comfortably without wageslaving, focus your energies on make the world a better place while you’re free to do so. That’s my plan anyway.

Do you do ios?

I can do anything that doesn't involve graphic design

Hodgkin's lymphoma
70% to make 5 years.
Almost have 4 year down
No real symptoms other than a bulge I noticed in my neck.

I hate people so much I want to be rich and isolate myself in some rural estate drunk all day like my nigga daniel plainview

History in the family at all? What’s your diet like/lifestyle? Glad you’re ok now cancer is fucked.

Im rooting for you, user.

Why don’t you just download some ui kits? I’ve made 50+ apps with ui kits sent to my developer. Easy as hell.

I have posted this before but let me break it down once again.

>My narcissistic mother divorced my Dad, left him with massive amount of debts and without a house (she got her """lawyer""" to force him to sell the house). She did it because she wanted to "live her life and pursue her dreams".

>She took my little sister with her because she is her female offspring and doesn't remind her of my "sexist" Dad. Me being a "male" is too uncomfortable for her.

>I had a mental breakdown from the stress and failed my semester in my dream university, from my dream program.

>I now wagecuck a dead end job.

>My university served me papers yesterday telling me I have been kicked out. My dreams essentially crushed.

>Meanwhile my little sister that cheats on her university exams doesn't have any passion for what she's studying and owes my mom over 10k in pageants and expensive clothing, is graduating next semester.

I have decided to kill myself in 6 months. But before I do that I am gambling my wealth in crypto among other things. If I make it, that will be the best revenge and I will move on with my life knowing there is some justice in this world

I didn't come here for this feel

I just never want to work for someone else again.

I've been a senior consultant for a software company, and I couldn't fucking stand it anymore. Now I'm just working random tech jobs on contract to get by while I eat sleep and breathe crypto. Spent 10k of my own money spread between May-October, highest point was 96k beginning of Jan, down to 40k now from the crash.

I expect I'll be able to make it this year provided crypto doesn't just up and die.

I don't want to do frontend stuff at all if I can help it
and I'd expect the pay for doing phone apps is even worse 99% of the time than what I'm doing now

I meant for your own apps but gotcha.

Chekd

No real history.
Lymphoma is becoming very common in farming communities
I've seen some news sources claiming it is connected to pesticides.
Ty for the well wishes.

Others have it worse. I have a friend who's child is fighting it. I couldn't imagine.

I do need to say my community was awesome. They rallied to help us a lot. We needed it. If I make it big enough I want to give back. I don't know how yet.

Ty friend

Sorry senpai
But know this, I kicked it in the teeth ;)

Sorry to hear that. Not much to offer other than hope for you and your family.

Its also nice to have your daddy-daughter activity be useful :)

I want to pay off my student loans that my parents co signed so I can kill myself and not feel bad about it.

Stay strong brother. Be smart, don’t make decisions based on emotions. You WILL make it. Don’t kill yourself. You have so much potential. Find a community, a hobby, something to distract yourself from the pain. Pick up meditation (actual meditation, not new-age stuff). Talk to your father. Get support, seriously consider therapy if you can afford it. Preferably a male therapist.

Do you have a good relationship with your dad?

My bro

Get help
You may well be your dad's whole world and you may never know it. Dad's are like that. You children mean so much to us. Take my word for it, your life is important. Don't give up.

I want to prevent the race war by gassing the kikes. Send everyone back to their shitholes and help them build themselves up free from JewSA exploitation. I know it’s a pipe dream, but I can always settle for a nice white family to raise.

Ty good sir :)
It'll do

Senpai get help.
Suicide is never an easy way out

That's good user. It sounds like you have a real purpose, that gives you more motivation to succeed. Even if your parents don't make, at least try to take care of your brother, doesn't have to be just financially.

I'm in crypto because I hate my job, and want to make enough so that I don't have to wagecuck anymore, and actually be happy. Hoping I can make enough to help take care of my family too, but want to make sure I can take care of myself first

Ditto

Couldn't agree more

Can definitely relate, my mother is a cunt to, doing the same to my father when that bitch hasn't worked a day in her life. My father worked 50hours + a week, 6 days a week all my life, he did his national service for his country and raised me to be a decent hard working person. Now my mother thinks she can have it all, but I am doing my best to make sure it doesn't happen. I'm really hoping my father sells the house and sells it cheap, I'll buy it off him and he can give me back his half and he can live there for the rest of his life rent free. My mother can fuck off and live on the street for all I care

My parents are rich, but my mother is addicted to buying useless things and I'm worried that they will run out of money in retirement. Since they took me in for so long, I feel obligated to take care of them in the future, if needed.

I also have an autistic brother, were going to make it bruh

i just want a 964 and a bunch of heroin

green ID confirms 964 within the year