Reminder this thing will be $300 by the end of march and 1k by the end of 2018. get in now while its below $1

Reminder this thing will be $300 by the end of march and 1k by the end of 2018. get in now while its below $1

so deluded, its going to be $1 million end of month

LINK is a scam. No product. No development. No proven partnerships. 4 years of sergey leading cucks on a string and no results.

Buy Mobius!!!

wow fucking autist, its going to be 1 trillion by tomorrow

How many retards do you think will believe you?

Link $30 this summer

LINK being over a dollar defeats the entire purpose of the coin.

its a solid project.

why are you so pessimistic about it?

getting sick of these FUD threads

>what is Jan 2018?
>what is Dec 2017?
Your newfag is showing it was already $1 before the Great CryptoDepression of February

>Buy Mobius!!!

thanks just bought another 1000, not even memeing

Id rather suck a trap cock than fall for that trap.

I put in my whole life savings in to chainlink. Please just honestly tell me, is this thing actually going to make me rich? I'm tired of being poor and walking an hour to work my shit minimum wage jobs. I need this.

Cool, just bought 100k

Why is Tron and Mobius being shilled in LINK threads heavily this week. Wasn't always like this, what changed?

maybe itll go back up to a dollar by eoy 2020. LOL
sergey abandoned the project

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investment if all of this is true?

The most unbelievable thing about this post is that chainlink would have a marketing director

>sergey abandoned the project
yeah, that's why he's a headline speaker at the superconference

>Id rather suck a trap cock than fall for that trap.
YOU'RE AT DUMB YOU'D PROBABLY THINK IT WAS PUSSY IF YOU THINK LINK IS A SCAM

Nope that was your mother abandoning you. Stop letting your ptsd shine retard

>The most unbelievable thing about this post is that chainlink would have a marketing director

fucking prajeets no wonder they think bullshit comes first you just can't wrap your head around anything that is not a pump and dump and is actually worth a fuck smartcontracts and chainlink are going to change the world. Not something within the comprehension of a prajeet sewer dweller

how many link you got friend??

16 fucking decimals
d
e
c
i
m
a
l
s

lol, if chainlink has a marketing director he should be fired.

You ignorant motherfucker, 1 LINK = 1 LINK

Just think about that.