Who comfy with their shorts here? But TA is useless tho, amirite?

Who comfy with their shorts here? But TA is useless tho, amirite?

Long 10x at 8k

D-d-delete this

You have a gambling problem. Get help while you can.

Derivatives market closed until Sunday night. Could have closed my positions on friday afternoon, but i was greedy and stupid... now i-m going to pay.

I warned these faggots last tuesday but these deluded HODLer morons just wouldn't listen. How's it feel like now holding the bag buyers?

What sites allow US citizens to short? So far all i've heard is BitMex with a VPN...

Where do you short at? Bitmex is banned in US, only place I can margin at is Poloniex and that's just between cryptos. Might long Monero though, looks like a reversal is imminent.

Charts now. I don't like to say I told you so but, "I told you so."

All tethered up and ready to buy back in when the storm is over.

This is becoming more and more accurate by the day. Looks like BTC will be closing between 7-8.5k while going down in the coming weeks. Thanks user, means more gains for my shorts.

>I shorted near the bottom of a 60% correction look how smart I am with my graphs

You don't have to rub it in our faces.

>t. 99% loss
Waiting for you to post your gains. Oh what's that? You bought in a bear market? Sucks doesn't it?

You don't need any TA to know it will bounce down off $9000 you retard

>being this salty he didn't get to short.
Have fun HODLing while I rub it in your faces how stupid you MOONers are.

Just leave while you still can, you can go back in anytime user. It's comfy over here.

Are you really this stupid? OP shorted at 8700. If you bothered to develop the grey matter between your hears, you would see he shorted at the top. How stupid do you feel?

It's over. Buy back in before you cuck yourself you pessimist fuck.

>Buying back in a bear market
I'll just stay comfy with my gains shorting.

>8700 was the top

Ok then, near the top. I feel like you're just being salty and senile because the bears were right. Where's your profit? Can you post your gains user? OP did and had proof of it. Where's yours?

im sitting on 2M doge I mined at release im just hear for shits and gigs really

>It's over
Yeah don't mind the -9% difference for the day.

>99% down
>d-d-d-don't w-w-worry i-i-it will go up! TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
You seriously expect these kids to have anything to show with their talk? Pfft, millennials.

W-w-w-why didn't I listen. Veeky Forums said this thing would skyrocket to 100k. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It bounced off $8K easy. Sorry TA shills.

newfag here. 19 years old. how do i short in binance?

>pic related you
Day isn't over yet. By the way, still comfy with my gains from shorting. How about you?

you cant

where can you short?

Doing fine. I shorted as well, just not recently. I'll wait till it drops below 7700. It could just as easily break 10K as go below 7K at this point.

Being able to read a chart is considered being a TA shill now? Would I be wrong in assuming you bought near the top?

Bitfinex has shorting. Another one is Bitmex though I'm not sure about that one. BTW, only short and leverage if you know what you're doing. I've leveraged 3x but that's because I'm willing to lose a certain amount of money in trading.

> do TA
> short
> get liquidated at the very top
> tfw

BitMEX
OKEX futures

You need a 10K minimum for Bitfinex now.

do you go into debt if you go all-in on leverage and get liquidated?

Your just an idiot

No. There's margins now. Depending on your account balance, if it gets past a certain percentage, then you get forced liquidation in order to protect you from incurring debt like people did during the Great Depression.

You don't go into debt because the liquidation is automatic, but they will take everything you put in.

The 6k fags were right.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

>Your

sitting comfy long actually

cant believe idiots are STILL selling their bitcoins l m a o

i hope my buy orders get filled

> cross margin
lose the entire account

> fixed margin
lose the position

>Below 8k now.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You HODL fags deserve this.

I feel like OP is just shitting on all those deluded HODL coinkeks who think bitcoin will go up always. Good job OP. You made decent gains in a bear market too. Good job.