Pull out all of your funds out of NANO now...

Pull out all of your funds out of NANO now. Double spending is confirmed and most shocking is that it was registered on Kucoin. You've been warned idiots.
PROOF: imgur.com/CR1g80u

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7wbglt/why_do_i_have_the_same_transaction_twice/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7ws3j0/Veeky
web.archive.org/web/20180211103925/https://www.reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7wbglt/why_do_i_have_the_same_transaction_twice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where can you short this shitcoin?

Dont think you can, but there is a whale on Binance trying for a few hours already to sell 60 BTC worth of NANO

I'm fucking sick to my stomach. I trusted these devs... I thought they were honest and competent but now they fucked me over. I could have sold this at 30 bucks. Never listening to reddit again... Never getting emotionally attached to a coin again. Fuck...

Nobody believed when it was pumped to $30 that it was just a shit coin
>muh no.1 DAG
I'm not trying to spread FUD, I kinda liked the coin but you have to admit that it can work only theoretically (see all of the exchange node issues)

double spending refers to currency duplicating in the network though

>muh BTC is outdated
>muh shitcoin with a gazillion transactions per second
>who cares about security lmao fuck off grandpa

I hope you fucks now will understand why BTC is the most secure coin and your shitcoins are just temporary speculation with shit fundamentals

60btc aint no whale

Any tutorial on how to double spend? Let's make a quick buck before the coin price goes to the shitter.

That's not double spending, pajeet. That is double withdrawal which was an issue with Kucoin's withdrawal setup. Now, kindly provide proof double spending actually occurred via the block explorer because from what I can see those are two separate transactions.

Don't trust anything KeyserSoze is involved in. The pump was fake, the tech is fake, the exchange hack is fake. The btc was fake.

60 btc in a random shitcoin is a whale faggot

Some guy on Discord it's working right now to prove it to all of you $30 dollars buyers

actually the thing did duplicate. major bug.

yep. and it will ALWAYS be the longest tested and proven coin. If you can't comprehend and understand this you shouldn't be in crypto.

Pulled out of this shitcoin at $25, the team is basically full of scammers and they've had so many problems with exchanges, it's hard to count now. Nannies on suicide watch.

60k NANO for sell with that volume on Binance should make this shit drop to 6 dollars in less than 36 hours

So, is this a problem with the wallet? Did the fix it already?

Bomber was acting on behalf of the devs, who know they can’t touch their genesis blocks. Devs have been exiting via Bomber for more than a month. Screen cap this.

This. The Nano team were notified 24 hours prior to the ordeal I believe and kept it quiet.

Ok, then post proof of it from the block explorer. It shouldn't be too hard now, would it?

>Bomber was acting on behalf of the devs, who know they can’t touch their genesis blocks. Devs have been exiting via Bomber for more than a month. Screen cap this.

When I said EXACTLY this thing a few weeks ago all you fags told me that I was delusional. Anyway I will just enjoy to watch you holding the bags waiting for muh >$100 EOY

The whole thing is shady as fuck. From Bitgrail to the Nano Devs reactions.

I was talking to some Nano investors and they said that anytime they brought up Bitgrail issues the Nano team would just label as FUD and kick them. The Nano team convinced everyone that Bitgrail was safe repeatedly and it's time people hold these scammers to account too.

I believe it desu. I pulled out, something wasn't right there from both ends.

No, double spending refers to being able to spend your coins twice... e.g. in bitcoin you can double-spend when your transaction is included in a block which ends up not being part of the longest PoW chain (rare and only an issue if the merchant accepts 0-conf). Doesn't necessarily indicate a software bug, in the case of DAG coins double-spending is enabled simply by the design.

Sorry, meant

>spend your coins twice... e.g. in bitcoin you can double-spend when your transaction is included in a block which ends up not being part of the longest PoW chain (rare and only an issue if the merchant accepts 0-conf). Doesn't necessarily indicate a software bug, in the case of DAG coins double-spending is enabled simply by the design.

mfw when trying to legitimatize "double spending"

gtfo.

getting so much schadenfreude from this shit lel
Fucking retards actually thought this shitcoin was going to succeed holy shit. These ucking tards make decisions based on big numbers and shill threads, rather than any understanding of the values of crypto.
If Kucoin also has the double spend problem, I would be so erect.

Not legitimising it at all... this is my argument *against* DAG.

This is absolutely bullshit behaviour from Raijeets. Why don't you just accept your shitcoin is flawed by your teams incompetence not the architecture of DAG, there are numerous examples of DAGs that successfully prevent double spending. Enjoy your bags, raijeet.

> Implying I ever defended XRB

> numerous examples of DAGs that successfully prevent double spending
Name 1 that isn't centralized.

IF OP is legit, at least transfer to binance, but at that point what's the fucking point. Nano is done.

Nobody kicks a dead dog.

We're just trying to kick the retards who are insisting that the dog isn't dead.

When Sony waited 30 days to announce the PSN had been hacked, people went absolutely ape shit on them. These guys stopped you from cashing out and waited 3 months+ and gave you so many run arounds to give you any hint.

I see your thread on reddit lol
I fucking hate that subreddit, they're all fucking retarded brainlets

Bought 100 at $3.50 and another 100 at $7.50. Should I sell it all or keep some of it in the off chance that there might be a short pump?

You posted a wrong image it seems. Can you post the proof?

OP is just spreading FUD. These screenshots are from a reddit thread:
reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7wbglt/why_do_i_have_the_same_transaction_twice/

>The bug isn't in XRB's protocol or nodes. The bug was in KuCoin's withdrawal feature.
>KuCoin's website had a bug, roughly 20 withdrawals had been double-credited. KuCoin fixed it. KuCoin contacted the dev team just to notify them.
>It was not something the core dev team fixed or needed fixing.

everybody go fud their cancerous subreddit, so many brainlets

You should see the nano reddit, everyone is going ape shit the last hour. lol

> not a protocol or node problem
> DOUBLE TRANSACTIONS...
Where did the extra raiblocks come from?

how fucking stupid on you
>happened on two exchanges
>hurr durr it was the exchanges fault every time cuz I can't cope with the fact that XRB is trashcoin

Sure, the fault can be the exchange's, but it does seem strange that at least two of them had issues with one single coin and it was this one.

>Where did the extra raiblocks come from?
From KuCoin...
And it is NANO, not RaiBlocks. Have you been under a rock?

lel I love seeing redditcoin get fucked

>it is NANO, not RaiBlocks
Oh, it's the same thing.

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7ws3j0/Veeky Forums_is_going_crazy_with_nano_bugs_on_kucoin_now/

We just need to see binance experience the same problem to nail the coffin shut

>trusting KuCoin

I don't trust any of those shit exchanges just like I don't trust the devs that promote them.

sell it all then buy back at 2k sats

Amen

web.archive.org/web/20180211103925/https://www.reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7wbglt/why_do_i_have_the_same_transaction_twice/

In case (((they))) delete it.

Their English is probably way better than your Mandarin/Korean.

holy fuck that Engrish, they make so much money and can't hire someone who speaks English?

lol at the fud, faggots