Bomber (Bitgrail guy who stole 17mil XRB) just sent 59k XRB (~500,000USD) to Binance

Bomber (Bitgrail guy who stole 17mil XRB) just sent 59k XRB (~500,000USD) to Binance.

raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3j9iwb43nun7jgcfhikz38smuwb1zn1qudp3x6p6ns8kkho3ozoshn5iznp1

This combined with kucoin double crediting, previous BG issues... not looking good for Nano.

RIP XRB

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/*/https://raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3j9iwb43nun7jgcfhikz38smuwb1zn1qudp3x6p6ns8kkho3ozoshn5iznp1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pajeetcoin getting justed

nice FUD retard, how much are the whales paying you to spread this?

HOW MUCH ARE THE WHALES PAYING YOU TO BE A DELUDED MORON?

WAKE THE FUCK UP, ITS TIME TO SELL

i actually hold a significant amount of XRB just concerned for the project

then shut the fuck up retard, stop spreading fake news

have fun hodling while i sold to USDT at 11.5 and will buy back 3x my stack at 4$

your retarded fake FUD won't do anything to a $1B market, literally fake

XRB is the shitcoin version of XLM

If that's actually true he's just going to get his funds frozen.
Binance is already monitoring bitgrail wallets.

is this how you spend your free time? what is fighting this FUD going to accomplish?

lol, goddamn you seem like a fucking retard

your retarded fake market wont do anything to my $1B FUD, literally fake

imagine being this desperate because I exposed your fake ass gay thread

your whale boss must be furious at you for doing such a terrible job at spreading fake news

im just laughing now desu its wild how u can keep this facade up

web.archive.org/web/*/https://raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3j9iwb43nun7jgcfhikz38smuwb1zn1qudp3x6p6ns8kkho3ozoshn5iznp1

even your link is fake, just give up, you got exposed

>move on and maybe your whale boss won't rape your ass

wish i had a whale boss maybe then i wouldnt be such a poorfag

Wasn't CZ talking about not allowing the stolen coins on his exchange?

FUD is getting ever desperate. Laughable to see that some deluded people here think they can have an effect on the market.

I predict about 2 more days of this. People then notice that the price still hasn't done anything and they will just lose interest in FUDding. Price goes up in a week when Bitcoin rises and no FUD is present anymore. Typical Veeky Forums FUD cycles. It will all repeat soon.

>Everyone defending the coin has reddit spacing in their posts.
Got heavy bags reddit fags?

how can you be this retarded ...