You can be guy in pic related or you can be the guy who remembers 2008

This video will remind you what happened in 2008 and will put a fire in your belly. It makes you want to convert fiat to bitcoin while it can still buy you whole bitcoins.

youtu.be/535WUb12UUs

what was /biz like before and after bitcoin if there's folks here who recall?

It didn't exist

early days then were?

Veeky Forums was created to get crypto talk off /g/

lmao biz was here before fucking crypto

lmao biz was here before fucking crypto
rich fags talking about business
people begging for money
people with $1000 asking for investing advices
same shit with stock market instead of crypto
but at the time they were giving mostly good advice..

now its just pajeet country. shithole

Nope, Veeky Forums is doge initiated /g/ fork

>lmao biz was here before fucking crypto
>'take your shitty bitcoin threads here'
nope

Veeky Forums used to be all about affiliate marketing and dropshipping, meanwhile on /g/ people were building racks of GPU miners as Bitcoin was the only coin around. Get real, kek.

It was only after the first crashes happened and some people got rich that Veeky Forums got into crypto. Now we have a shitload of useless altcoins and meme tokens with no real purpose or need shilled 24/7 (chainlink and other garbage which normans think will become important) and people thinking they can do TA to make money. /g/ stopped giving a shit about this meme economy a long time ago.

No, it wasn't you retard

t. /g/ user since 2006

this.. someone knows history. I have been on biz since the beginning and no crypto talk at all

Nice video, but buy gold not cryptos

Unrealistic to hold from $0.06 to $20.000 unless you are a psychopath or you genuinely forgot your BTC existed but that would have been $34.000.000 @ ATH.

Wonder how he is holding up. Everytime you read the word crypto or bitcoin you are reminded how you could have had 34 million if you just held. Damn.

Keep in mind that probably everyone who tells you "haha let's fuck the banks, brother!" is just waiting to take your money.

I love humanity so much, the human ambition to overcome will never be squashed. What I think is more interesting from this video, the only asset that would have value over all these time periods is gold

Keep in mind that everyone who tells you 'keep your money in the bank' or ' invest in these dollar-denominated stocks' is already taking your money

Literally would kys myself if I was him

how do you know he didn't buy back in?

He didn't, and don't use trips.

He would have gotten goxxed anyway, and this isn't different than winning the lottery. If you pick same numbers every week, then give up and 5 years later 'your' numbers are picked, would you kil yourself?

other user had it almost correct.

it was mainly scam threads, hustle threads, illegal activites, credit card scannings, job interview threads, resume threads, drop shipping and once in a bluemoon a discussion about entrepeneurship. but it was a slow, slow board.

also biz was super early on crypto, and was getting harashed bigtime by nocoiners.