Why is the market so fucking retarded right now? I don’t remember all coins being so dependent on BTC as they are now...

Why is the market so fucking retarded right now? I don’t remember all coins being so dependent on BTC as they are now. Is it the normies?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

This question tells me YOU are the normie.

*INHALES*

>I don’t remember all coins being so dependent on BTC as they are now.
t. brainlet who invested in december and forgets that coins move only when Bitcoin doesnt

stop making SNIFF thread, fucko

It's still different this time. Alts do not drop in sats or even in usd when btc makes a move anymore but follow that move perfectly, even when going up.
I don't follow many alts atm for this exact reason, only coin I saw that made moves independently from btc was xrp yesterday, could be a good sign for it.

It's the whales, BTC is shit, and the only way it gets its value propped up is from the non shitcoins that they move when it's necessary to prop up the price of BTC.
Expect this to continue until either ETH or BCH flip it. Or some unforeseen dark horse, basically anything except XRP would be an improvement.
If it's XRP I'm retiring.

It's all a fugaze. There isn't anywhere near as much money in crypto as you've been led to believe. Fake internet dollars (Tethers) have pumped the price of BTC into oblivion. This in turn lifts the price of all altcoins traded in BTC pairs. Almost all of the 'value' in cryptos derives ultimately from fake money and fraudulent price manipulation.

Just got and try to cash out your BTC or ETH into dollars. You'll be surprised just how little volume there is. Where are all the buyers lining up to pay $8k REAL dollars, from a bank account, for BTC? They don't exist.

In every single exchange over the world that doesn't trade in USDT. Which is most of them. Global trade volume is not mostly denominated in USDT, and never has been. Yeah tether is probably scammy, and yeah there may well be re-cycling of USDT -> BTC take profit buy USDT pump BTC etc etc, but that's simply smallfry compared to the majority of the volume.
And of course, apart from all that, what we've been educated all our lives to believe is "real money" is just what some fucking kike banker declares there is, it's less real than the computationally verifiable and predictable supply curves of almost all shitcoins by comparison.
There's been no "real money" since 1971.

Dude... bcash is never going to flip anything.
It’s literally a shitcoin moneygrab.
> inb4 muhhh it’s better than bitcoin
So is every other fucking coin faggot

you should stick to bcash lol, at least it is funny, the more you talk to more fucking retarded you sound, and people have to be constantly reminded that we're swamped with idiots and pajeets that can't even tell what the original intent and architecture of the project actually was anymore.

Yeah? That’s why jihan and ver already dumped their bags on your faggot ass.

/Thread

It’s the fucking bots. Exchanges really need to start banning them if they want natural growth.

bcore lol

can i make money from running a lightning node or is it too late?

Well you can definitely lose money, so maybe you could run a thousand and short yourself?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*overclocking scent detection module* *air intake fans set to high*...affirmative my dear....whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr....sulfur content .26, above average...scanning....estimation of food precursor....whiiiiiiiiiiir...candidate chicken egg......whiiir....running monte carle simulation...affirmative...chicken egg confirmed with probability one-hundred percent....whiiiiiiir....scent detection module overloading .....whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir....detecting...additional component detected....running monte carlo simulation....smoothing....result is cheese from cow's milk.....moisture detected....whiiiiiiiiir...reward module activated...sample collected....whiiiiiiir.....attention....repeat gas release....release must be sufficient to meet minimum sensor threshold....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF affirmative....moisture detected....beep beep...scanning sphincter area...reeee chik chik chik.....initiating.....initiating sample for mass spectography prior to second olefactory analysis simulation.......calculating..confirmed....spectography uploaded....estimating food precursor....applying Bayesian probability simulation...precursor result: curry....confirmed....please confirm....ok...

That girl is fucking disgusting. Bitch needs to hit the gym.

faggot normie op being surprised over the obvious.

I love watching these people panic sell and lose.

> I don’t remember all coins being so dependent on BTC as they are now. Is it the normies?
Fuck off norman. This is the least coins have been correlated to BTC since forever