What are the odds Sergey drops mainnet announcement at the superconference?

What are the odds Sergey drops mainnet announcement at the superconference?

Not happening my dude

pretty low but I admit i'm getting bored. Nothing ever happens with chainlink.

Yhea i have to fucking wait a loong time with such garbage volume.

unironically 0%
maybe the testnet

Why are you Linkies so attached to this coin? Why get people attached to coins in general?

The pump has been over for ages, why haven't you ever drop this shit to buy something else?

Mainnet zero.

Testnet 30%?

There's a low, low possibility he puts a time on the test net.
Main net no fucking way.

chainlink is for lowiq

>bitcoin superconference
>lights dim
>"and our next speaker, CEO of Smartcontracts, Mr. Sergey Nazarov"
>polite applause as stage remains empty
>a good 30 seconds go by, confused mutters all around
>a very broad shadowy figure slowly waddles on stage, into the spotlight
>it's Sergey
>he shields his eyes from the light, which is exposing the fact that he's sweating profusely
>everyone leans forward in anticipation, apart from the heavy breathing echoing off the walls there isn't a sound in the room
>he grabs the microphone with both hands, as if he's never handled one before
>"sorry guys I can't actually do this.. it was a nice idea but we really aren't the team for it. I studied philosophy, I dont.. *grunts* I don't really know how to code. Ive already cashed out so, I guess if you want you can trade your links for mobius or something. I'll be at McDonalds if you need me, *huffs*, later everyone"
>he walks off stage and only slightly trips on the way off

Testnet has been out for months, you brainlets. Simplified mainnet announced for Q1.

the only thing that worries me about chainlink is how much retards there are invested in it now.
just look at this thread and count how many people think that the testnet needs to be announced, without realizing that the testnet has been out for almost a year now.

pretty sure that's the reason why big players have such an easy time manipulating the price of LINK, because there is just so many retards invested in it.

Very doubtful. He won't shill Chainlink at all and Veeky Forums will keep saying it's a scam. He will probably do some networking at the conference that may result in partnerships that we won't know about until it's too late to buy in at a low price.

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investment if all of this is true?

Chain link eoy value is 46 cents

This is true! I've seen in a vision from the future

When is the superconference?

I've created a monster, ‘cause nobody wants to
buy chainlink no more, they want updates, I'm chopped liver

Well, if you want updates, then this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of Rory mixed with some hard liquor

Some FOMO that'll pump this coin quicker
Than a blockfolio screenshot with all green tickers
From the normies when the trade bots aren't operating
Cause binance is finally co-operating (heyyy!)

You waited this long, now stop debating
‘Cause Link's back, it's on the rag and ovulating
We know that you're all just hating
Cause your shitcoins dump problem is complicating!

So the SEC won't let me be
Or let me be tax free, so let me see
Whales try to shut link down by pumping BTC
But it feels so empty without me

So come on don't quit, buy all the dips
Fuck that! Buy at the top and cry about it
And get ready, ‘cause these bags are about to get heavy
I just sold all my profits; fuck you, Sergey!

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just FUD with me!
‘Cause we need a little controversy
‘Cause Veeky Forums feels so empty without me

Little hellions, kids feeling rebellious
Embarrassed their friends wont invest into Request
They start feeling deluded and helpless
'Til someone comes along on a mission and yells, "JUST"

A visionary, memes can be scary
Could start a revolution, polluting Veeky Forums all day
A rebel, so just let me revel and bask
In the fact that I got everyone posting link's ass

And it's a disaster, such a catastrophe
For you to see so much of my losses; are you happy?

Well, I'm back, na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Fix your link delima
Buy in and then I'm gonna enter over your last bid like a splinta
The center of attention, back for the winna

Dont forget that hes going to eat a bicmac in front of the crowd

Thanks just sold

thats the centralised ruby network
calling other brainlet....

>pretty sure that's the reason why big players have such an easy time manipulating the price of LINK, because there is just so many retards invested in it.
LINK has almost no volume. Look at binance, 100 BTC volume. A whale could pump the price up 1000% today if he really wanted and he wouldn't break a sweat.

We need LINK to leave Veeky Forums and start building awareness on reddit and around the normans in general. Until then we're stuck on zero volume.

Seems like the only thing that will pump the volume is the mainnet launch. Which should occur sometime in the next 50 days.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Yeah, mainnet launch plus marketing campaign plus bear market so no exciting news anywhere will be too much for even redditards to ignore. When the price pumps 10000% overnight they'll be left crying "I THOUGHT IT WAS A Veeky Forums MEME"
I can't wait

0% PROBABLITY
Higher chance of him saying it's all an exit scam

It seems unlikely, so I'd say 99%

10\10

I hope it's not launched until late march.
not done accumulating.

someone vocaroo this shit NAO!