BCH is heading for ATH 0.55BTC

BCH is forming a cup and handle pattern and is going for its next leg up, this time we are going to see BCH's at a new ATH around 0.55BTC.

literally easy gains in a bear market.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/officialmadalinaghenea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Impossible
Roger ver ran out of btc during the failed flippening weekend

How?

Would nut inside/10

> Slim
> Persian/Syrian-looking
> Big tits
> Olive skin
> Dark eyes and eyebrows

That is literally the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, my 10/10

Why can't all women look like that. I don't understand life. Why some peoples ugly/pretty/ordinary.

To be @0.55 BCH needs to be @80B market cap.
Which means it needs 4x it's market cap while BTC doesn't move.
>Implying BTC doesn't move
Are you really that deluded?

>Implying you'd ever get a chance

>segwit was the fork

instagram.com/officialmadalinaghenea

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

He's an unironic cashie so yes.

That's a big jump. What makes you think anyone is willing to risk the necessary btc to push it that high?
Wouldn't it also kill BTC outright by pulling the majority of the hash power away?

You are doing the Lord's work my child

can't slay a dragon without breaking a few bilderbergs

more like BTC goes up 2x to 17K while cash goes up 8x to 10K

it could happen, it might take several months, though

Would nut inside/photoshop

On that path, eventually they will cross profitability, and "flip". If that happens miners will switch over to BCH and BTC will be history. That's assuming that the growth rate of both coins remains constant, which is not guaranteed obviously.

She looks latina.

The only chance I see for bch to gain 0.5 is by btc congesting again. Many guys panicked so much when btc getting clogged they dumped everything.

BTC is unlikely to congest again now Blockstream chased all the customers away. But if price differential gets to a certain point, it will just flat out die. And that's going to happen if BCH executes faithfully on the original vision just through simple usage based price appreciation.

as a cashie the best bet for the big flip is for bcore to crash to ~3.5k. Then we move.

The tx rate is low on bch, I don't see htat happening any time soon, unless they release colored coins or sth.

It's higher than eth was at the same age. All it would take is for that new SMS based wallet to start seeing even minor merchant adoption in global markets and it would be all over for bcore.

Doesn't that sms wallet require trust in a 3rd party? And why would anyone use sms when there are smart phones?