Thread #2 OF THE CRASH

sorry to burst the BTCukcs hopes and dreams but this pull back was predicted and shown in my TA. If you didnt buy when advised you should sell now awaiting for your next opportunity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq1joK2g7TE
youtube.com/watch?v=dqD1OohY2to
youtube.com/watch?v=4omVzQJHUTc
youtube.com/watch?v=dZPMa6lrIRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof this was predicted
>pic related

post meme lines with dollar amounts you nitwit

What do you think the new bottom will be for the next few days

you are such a faggot

>If you didn't buy when advised
>pretends like he was trying to help everyone

Alright then tough guy, I'll be watching this thread for the rest of the day to be advised of my next opportunity. Let's see what you're larping ass comes up with

are we going to 10k next week?

$10,387

Look like it's going up though. Why would I sell and risk it not dipping a couple percent?

Hey look its the guy who said you should have shorted last night

>memelines
I went to a literal fortune teller today and felt it was a huge waste of time, and yet still less so than TA

Can someone tell me how to filter posts from this fucking wank

Ahahahaha you've been trying so hard. As if getting your shorts liquidated once wasn't enough. Did you short BITCOIN again? What kind of an absolute brainlet believes the short bitcoin memes?

it wont dip a couple of percent its target is 4.4k on feb 20th.

10k isnt going to be reached. The greenline is the bearish scenario (which is what we are following)
Purple is the (bullish scenario which obviously didnt happen)

the target range was actually 8.35-8.6k for this pullback so im just gong to have to wait and see how the market reacts

TA doesn't work for Bitcoin because we have no real statistical baseline to prove which analytical methods work and which don't. Prove to me that BTC corrects in accordance to elliot wave theory using statistics from past price movements, and from this calculate the probability of BTC making such a move.

It was funny at first but now i know you're just baiting for (you)s. Sad!

refer to
perfectly predicted every move bitcoin made. you can read over it and see how accurate it was

YOUR A FUCKING MORON EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD IS SICK OF YOUR BULL SHIT YOU HAVE 0 CLUE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. YOUR CRYSTAL BALL ISN'T WORTH THE LINT ON MY BALL SACK YOU DUMB BITCH

Im not going to be surprised when all you flaming idiots will disappear once i get proven right AGAIN. go ahead and do it while you can because you wont have the opportunity soon enough

THIS but i want to filter so his threads go the top

Thanks for your input. Can you post another graph with prices? I also see btc heading to 4-5k. Where do you see us bouncing to after that? and do you think we'll see another dip to 2-3k to achieve 'dispair'?

I don't see a statistical proof here. Plus you can't point to 1 example as proof, I need a detailed analysis from say... the past 1 year of price movements. See how BTC corrects in the past and from this you should be able to calculate the probability of BTC carrying out a corrective way as shown.

YOU'RE SUCH A RETARD

INVERSE HEAD AND SHOULDERS CONFIRMED HAHAHAHAHA SCREENSHOTTED FAGGOT "OMEGAMAKER" "CRYPTOOMEGA" HAHAHAHA

fucking tard LMAO 12K CONFIRMED

YOU SOLD THE LITERAL BOTTOM HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

What exchanges to watch for top and bottom support rn ????

where do these idiots come from? I obviously bought into bitcoin at 7.85k and went all in a shitcoin to double my percentage earnings. I plan on puling out soon tho. literally made 10% already from sleeping

Eliiot waves are retarded. You've been wrong so many times its not even funny. I'm surprised MODs dont ban you for being an absolute faggot. kys you absolute mongloid.

next target 7k?

I just want it to crash so i can burn all my fiat into eth

gtfo you stupid childs
omega is /bizbro
if you can't merge different perspectives in ur little brains and use them to integrate them in ur own scenarios (lol, as if), then stfu and post wojacks and idiotic memes to entertain the other children here

If you post the meme bubble chart at least remove the part of the institutional investors. There are no institutional investors in crypto, volatility is way too high for them.

keep them coming, so i know what will happen. you do have a crystal ball, i always do the opposite and end up with profit

SORRY YOU SOLD THE LITERAL BOTTOM AND LISTENED TO A TRIPFAG HAHAHAHAHA

DO YOU SEE THIS VOLUME? WERE GOING TO 12K LMAO

don't reply to this thread or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

shut the fuck up, idiot
why do bullcucks act like they're 12?

Lmao dude, there are plenty of institutional investors and they’re manipulating it hard as fuck. I’m not saying this is the end of bitcoin or that there won’t be another bubble but we have to get back to the mean first.

dude i wish she did

anyone who listens to omegafaggot will lose his money

get fucked retard, I tried to tell you guys yesterday oh well, you decided to get your advice from a tripfag LMAO

Should I sell my coins now or wait for 9k and then sell?

CAN YOU GUYS LOOK AT THE GREEN LINE ON MY FUCKING PICTURE.
NOW LOOK AT BITFINEX CHART AT 5 MINUITES

TELL ME ITS NOT FOLLOWING IT EXACTLY!

kill yourself

>calls crash every day
>weekend dip happens
>OMG I WAS RIGHT

I'm sorry but I don't believe in Astrology either. Give me a statistical argument for why this analysis is relevant.

we're hitting 12k soon retard

If im going to be honest with you i sold my shitcoin and tethered out at 8.44

so close.
but failed to confirm

weak hands get BURNED, what price will you fomo in at?

You can draw elliot waves a thousand different ways. I've seen people draw them so it looks like we're going up and people draw them so we're about to go right down, it's literally just whatever you feel like.

i wont fomo in. I believe this will start going down as my target was 8.35-8.6k.
I didnt wanna be caught in the shitcoin mega exit so im getting out a little early.

>institutional investors
>institutional investors
>institutional investors

FIX YOUR MEME CHART YOU RETARD

screenshotting all of this holy shit you're delusional yikes, don't worry you'll be able to buy at 10k for a quick 20%. This year bitcoin will hit 55k easily and eth 20k.

CAP THIS

OMEGA FAGGOT REVISED UP FROM 4k to [insert present price]
HE CAN LITERALLY PREDICT THE PRESENT
ALL HAIL OMEGA FAGGOT

>5 minute chart

what volume

Do you know how to read?

>perfectly
you called 5-6k bottom after falling below 8.16k support last night but lets not mention any of that, tripfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq1joK2g7TE

im dumping at 8.6 8.7ish
shorting to 7.5

target for the pullback you fucking idiot. Long term is still 4.4k feb 20th.

The idiots are coming out to play. glad i left now if the literal pajeet idiots are the ones holding btc atm

t. LIQUIDATED

read my fucking thread idiot it said sub 5.5k before feb. 20th.
LEARN TO READ OR FUCK OFF

Yeah there are plenty, we all know that Deutsche Bank started trading crypto in September and so did HSBC. And who hasn't heard of the hundreds of funds with a crypto asset base? I guess that explains why the entire crypto market cap is the size of ONE big bank.

Are people with your handicap allowed to drive in your country?

Mentally handicaped

youtube.com/watch?v=dqD1OohY2to

it's funny how you immediately burst into the thread after falling through 8.16k with

>SEEEE I WAS RIGHT MOM I CALLED 8.16K EXACTLY

but, again, let's not mention that, ragefag.

Why are you still making threads.
I'm genuinely wondering at this point, I mean everyone just shits on you every time and it's not like you gain anything from 'warning them' about what you think will happen.

Why not just wait until Feb 20 and gloat (or discreetly fade away to avoid the shame) instead of constantly spamming threads every day with your predictions like this if people are just gonna shit on you for it?

Like I said, I'm legitimately confused about the train of thought behind your actions here.

Carlos is this you? How's that RCN treating you?

Stop moving the goalposts

Typical iamverysmart syndrome. I was like that in highschool and it still bums me out a little.

why dont you make a Telegram group?

EVERYONE IS AN IDIOT EXCEPT OMEGA FAGGOT
PUT ALL YOUR LUNCH MONEY ON 4K NOW
HE HAS A FUCKING GRAPH AND A SUPER COOL TRIP

You’re know you’re right dude, don’t let these cucks piss you off.

Where should I be opening my short then? I see no numbers only meme lines

youtube.com/watch?v=4omVzQJHUTc

4.4 doesn't sound right to me after the bullish senate hearing, good news out of korea and china.
futures expire in a few days, and something else in the us on the 16th I forgot what exactly.
and the end of CNY

gtfo omegawanker

Should I close my buy now and short for the week?

I second this, I would join

YES

Alright friend. Wish me luck

youtube.com/watch?v=dZPMa6lrIRw

KYS NIGGER

looks like thats all this shit coin gots left in it.

I'm a faggot and i should stop larping

No. There are sometimes a few potential paths but there are hundreds of rules you have to follow when trying to identify paths and it is easy to reject most counts based on those rules. Most traders only know the most common rules and are shit traders because they dont know how to identify the real paths. The most likely path right now is to the range of 4800-5200

TO 12K WE GO HAHAHA

EVERYONE WHO LISTENED TO A TRIPFAG DESERVES TO LOSE THEIR MONEY LMAO

>Volume is very weak. if no market maker is involved this rise wont see much light of day. im happy with my decision to have sold at 8.44k

>implying they have a scenario besides "my gut says itll go to 100k tmrw so i can buy a lambo"

Fuck off nigger tripfag,
You do these threads every hour

hey i love you and so do a lot of the other guys down here

thx just bought 100k

But I wont post my short position!

didn't you sell the bottom at 6k saying it was going all the way to 4k? you so full of shit

This faggit has been saying 6k for 3 days now.
Guarantee we don't break below7.5

oh look that idiot again.
Kys nigger.

omegafaggot has been wrong all week, hes had the same prediction every day since monday

enjoy losing your money