I am in deep red with BAT and FUN and I don't see them rebounding anytime soon...

I am in deep red with BAT and FUN and I don't see them rebounding anytime soon, BAT has non-existent volume and not much coming up in terms of news, FUN has a product launch at the end of March, but not much before then, I also do not see it climbing more than 100% in the near future.

Would it be then a good idea to tell those bags and invest in either NEO, ADA or WTC, since these coins have better volume and are more likely to climb new highs much sooner?

Nice thumbnail faggot.

All into neo dum dum

Sell the bags and go into ADA and NEO. Fun is nothing but a pump coin.

BAT is waiting for an announcement about adoption with a big NYC publisher. Think they're holding off until crypto steadies out.

sauce on that?

WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING FAGGOT ON THIS PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING BOARD THINK THEY ARE GOING TO GET RICH QUICK. YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF NIGGERS AND HOPE YOU LOSE EVERY LAST FUCKING CENT AND YOUR WIFE AND KIDS LEAVE YOU TO LIVE WITH TYRONE.

>holding alts while btc crashes so you lose $ and btc at the same time

Sauce please?

Sexy and housewifey, at the same time.

DO NOT invest in shitcoins. That time is over, only the established coins are going anywhere now with the exception of VEN and maybe TRX in the future, they may get up to ETH popularity.

You're seriously stupid if you put money into shits right now, the market is very volatile. At least if you go all in BTC or ETH they stay relatively stable so you won't lose everything. I've lost fucking everything with some of these shitters recently, yet my BTC and ETH are still at or above what I put into them.

Holy fuck I hope you aren't really this fucking retarded, but this is Veeky Forums so you probably are.

which is why I am making this thread. I do not think the ones I mentioned are shitcoins. Hell, I don't think BAT is a shitcoin, but the growth that it is having I could of 2x'd my money on some other coin by now and bought back into BAT.

WTC sounds promising, at least throw some into that

sell for IOST
wait
profit

well you bought a /biz pnd.. what could you expect? do you really think FUN will be used 5years from now?

Eich stated it a while ago, until an ad company partnership is announced i doubt it will be announced. Seeing as the coin wont be properly in operation until then the volume will be near zero. Just keep an eye out for that day and invest at that point. It's a great idea and coin but they've left a large large gap between the ICO and actual implementation.

wtc is going to crash and burn

Isabel Hardman

High grade

i actually dumped fun and bat and went all in to Neo kek

>do you really think FUN will be used 5years from now?
yes

>sold FUN at break even after a month of hodling

Words can't describe how happy I am to get rid of those bags. But I deserved missing good opportunities. Won't fall for such blatant shilling again