Picture is a lie...Nuls market cap is only 57 Million. Nuls will go at least 30x. Im all in. Read the yellow paper!

Picture is a lie...Nuls market cap is only 57 Million. Nuls will go at least 30x. Im all in. Read the yellow paper!

under rated project cause it has a stupid name.

>java
what are the other three supported languages

AION is better

can I get a quick rundown?

That whale doesn't want it to go anywhere but down on binance. I don't see his walls popping for a looooong time.

Invest in all competitors...

The circulating supply could max out at 60 million by EOY. So triple the cap when you're doing your projections. NULS would be at 150 million if the devs circulate as many coins as possible and the price doesn't change. They won't release 100% of the allowed limit though.

So if you think it's a 1-2 billion platform, you're still looking at 10X growth. Probably more like 20X.

what walls?

Promising project but inexperienced team with no real names backing them = lack of hype. Can probably wait to get in.

already got my 2k nuls just so i could stake

The team is not inexperienced. The Founder had already a few startups.

You need 20k to stake. Read the yellow paper.

Shhhh I'm not done accumulating yet. This will be a gem in 2018.

Im sorry. Guys...Nuls sucks...don't buy!

Nice try shlomo, you're probably invested in Eos.

They're a bit inexperienced. Most of the guys on their page would be considered highly skilled, intermediate developers. It's mostly media types working with developers. Now those media people aren't your usual nerds and will probably be able to push NULS out to the right talking heads.

This thing will probably end up doing for blockchains, what Drupal did for content management.

Only 10% of my portfolio is EOS....75% is Nuls.

EOS is totally different. It's NEO where all the delegates have to run supercomputers. The coin is useless and only holds value in the hope that EOS DApps will airdrop to EOS holders instead of holding their own ICOs.

It's western NEO with worse profit motive.

no you can contribute 2k to a node and stake with that, confirmed in their subreddit

>only holds value in the hope that EOS DApps will airdrop to EOS holders instead of holding their own ICOs.

Yea sure, thats why EOS had atleast 1b in contributions before everpedia even announced the airdrop.

nice try, schmuck.