Every coin follows bitcoin now

>every coin follows bitcoin now

this is the cancer killing crypto

it seriously is, in all honesty. its just shit to invest in anything but BTC at the moment. with every 500$ swing you get burned. I hate this shitty cancerous niggercoin so much at this point

This has never not been the case.

at what point did alts not follow btc?

its not even BTC's fault, a platform needs to come out that allows fiat pairs for all alts

this is why I'm invested in QASH, that shit will be game changing.

The best thing you can do is hope Bitcoin doesn't crash more and ask exchanges to get fiat pairs for every crypto.

Been saying for months that grand daddy bitcoin needs to die for the rest of crypto to survive.

Probably what contributes to this and maintains this trend of shifting markets based on bitcoins value is bots, trade bots are making things worse by actively dropping everything more every time bitcoin drops even a tiny bit. Natural flow is being amplified.

faggot ass meme

december was pretty good for alts, they seemed to become unthered

bitcoin is what gives alts value. it will always be like this.

exactly fucking this. no point investing in alts if btc is going to crash. which i believe will, because it needs to be phased out, and alt can be paired with fiat then. or if exchanges pair alts with fiat while btc is still hyper inflated that will make it tank. either way btc is going down

It's pretty damn annoying, december was pretty nice, i could somewhat base my altcoin trades on their fundamentals and development updates.

>wants the oldest, most secure, most well know crypto to die
>thinks anything else will survive if it does

>Thinking one barely functioning coin that no one uses for anything at this point will kill them all

Your actually retarded.

you still don't wanna be in alts when that happens. you don't want to have anything in crypto at all for some weeks or months and buy the bottom when everything fucking loses 75% (again)

exactly so buy some btc, the less in the market the more EVERYTHING goes up. you are letting others control the market if you don't have any. IF you don't have any btc you are part of the problem! btc is the crypto world reserve currency, stop shitting on it & buy some, all the prices can go up then.

go back to your "this is the next bitcoin" facebook article and stay poor newcoiner

by not having btc you increase the supply, decreasing the price of all coins, as btc is the crypto world reserve currency

you are letting others control the market

((((((((RETARD)))))))))

sauce?

why not eth? its paired with just about everything...

>Bitcoin rises, people cash out their alts to fomo in
>Bitcoin dips people cash out their alts to buy the dip

eth has 3x the amount of coins compared to btc,(60 million ETH vs 21 million BTC), but each coin is only worth 10% of 1 btc not 33%. so eth is still not at the 'value' btc is per coin. ETH is basicly cheap per coin compaired to BTC per coin, it should be 3 ETH to 1 BTC but is 10

bitcoin needs to die for crypto to live

and you just understood this now?? fucking brainlet, they have to follow btc, they are paired against it

the ppl that control btc & the lightning network are not going to let btc die. you mean nothing in the grand scheme. if you can't see that btc controls everything in crypto, just continue to give away your power like the beta you are. now maybe in the future ppl will be aware and the flipping will happen, but to most ppl crypto is btc and btc is crypto atm.

>now
Wat?

it's been cancer for a long time
just let it go to 1k and stay there for 2 years so rest of the market can finally detach from it

delusional, the miners will buy it up @ ~$6.5k cause if it goes below that mining is not profitable.
these fuckin newfags

Soon user..