Vitalik implied that NANO might be the worst ERC20 he has seen...

Vitalik implied that NANO might be the worst ERC20 he has seen. He would probably love to do a hard fork on ETH to kick NANOs ICO code completely out.

This does not bode well for NANO believers. If any anons still have positions in it, I suggest to cut your losses and sell before the word gets out to reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nano is not an ERC20 token it's a working currency you absolute literal mongoloid

Just because I am on a Mongolian basket weaving forum, doesn't mean I am a mongoloid.

Just look over the whitepaper and you'll see what I am talking about.
Also, the Vitalik statement: twitter.com/vitalikbuterin

You’re the worst ERC-20 I’ve ever seen.

> Wants to spread fud so he can buy cheap
> doesn't even understand the tech he's trying to buy
GG OP

Why are you attacking me??! I did not buy into the NANO scam?

LOL nano is not an erc20 token. It's a dag and you will shit in your pants when there will be the first smart contract dag project. There is none yet, but ethereum will go to 0 when it's the case with its 15 fps and its crypto kitties clogging the network

It’s an ERC20 DAG you brainlet, just because it complies with the ERC20 spec doesn’t mean its implementation has to be identical to other ERC20s.

The absolute state of nannies

>first smart contract dag project

excuse my retardation but im 99% sure IOTA is?

Where did he imply that? source?

Don't compare NANO and IOTA. IOTA is an actual coin with its own network.

twitter.com/vitalikbuterin

LOL You're a fucking retard, it's not an erc20 token Dag. Find me a source that says this. You don't understand how DAGS works.

Kill yourself.... show me the tweet bitch.

He's just being honest. Stop being so sensitive.

just scroll down a bit, he has pinned tweets at the beginning of the feed

I just want to help anons before plebbit starts to sell.

Fucking Vitalik cultists just have to work his name into everything, he said no such thing and Nano isn't an ERC20 you subhuman.

0.10495/10 shit thread

He said one of the scammiest
>pic related

where the fuck is the vitalik statement on his twitter you fudding piece of shit?

but it's not an erc-20 token

Don't listen to anyone else. Pic related is what Vitalik really said.