What car would you buy to show everybody that you fucking make it with 22?

What car would you buy to show everybody that you fucking make it with 22?

made*

Fucking iPhone X auto-correction

One that's expensive

Pro tip: if you have to show people that you've "made it", you haven't made it.

Use proper english larping peejet

>needing validation from others
kys u insecure faggot

Lamborghini Huracan

and make sure to rev it extra loud outside your school/workplace so the normies see you.

NoCoiner detected.

You will die poor and deserve it, fgts.

what car is that
looks like hot wheels

I'll smoke to that. Cheers user

>buying cars that will make you stand out everywhere you go
>not buying a toyota corolla and blending in with everyone else to have identity security from the government.

Sounds nice!
Was thinking about lambo aventador or the new fenyr

i have more than you i bet

Mercedes C-class coupe. Nice enough to show people you're doing well but not so nice that people won't leave you alone.

this.

thotmobile

yhis. It's literally poorfag mentality.

>iphone x
lmao fucking faggot

an aventador is too much if you are planning to drive daily in the city for school/work

a huracan should be enough IMO

Ferrari f12

You haven't made it until you can afford to own a plane and pilot to fly it for you.

It's called the nigger mentality

How to get audited: the thread
If you've really made it you don't give a fuck about what people think of you.
My goal is to have fuck you money so I can wear a hoodie and trackpants every day because they're comfy as fuck. And maybe get a nice watch, not some nouveau richewrist rock. Maybe a TWC

I would show them by being the president of my own capitalistic empire and praised by all media (that you paid for), not by being in a car.

Fenyr 2mio $

Made it at 22 years of age? Probably a weeb rocket like a 370Z, FRS, or BRZ. Not too flashy like come rob me but still cool and fun.

campervan mang

>mio
Fellow German detected :D

never show anyone that you made it
keep accumulating real assets and don't let anyone know what your net worth is.
when you can afford personal protection, a yacht and a private jet then you've made it. till then even if you cashed out a 7 figure payout, don't be a conspicuous piece of shit with your money. buy land/property/gold/silver. build your empire in silence. no need for anyone to know how much you have lest you want to get yourself surrounded by unworthy peasants that just want to mooch off you. this includes family and friends. it's those groups of people that will hate you the most btw for having money

i personally know two men pretty well that made it. one is worth around 300m the other one is a billionaire.
the former drives an old 5 series and has got some oldtimers worth a few million but nothing a normie would detect as an expensive car.
the billionaire has a huge garage with literally every model you could think of. but he does not really drive them too. they collect these cars and have fun looking at them. maybe as an asset.
the billionaire has a standard s500 long with his chauffeur because hes working all the time hes driven around.

but when you are in london you see all the sons of the sandniggers driving their supercars revving all around and showing off.
they did not make it - their fathers do have the money they give to them. and their sandnigger fathers didnt even make it themselves they have just been lucky being born in the sand on top of rotten wood and dinosaurs.

>cars
>iphone x and explicitly announcing it
Is this the most normie thread on Veeky Forums?

pearls of wisdom.
pearls of fucking wisdom

OP don't splurge on rapidly decreasing assets (i.e. cars)
keep accumulating

the only people that NEED to know if you made are the tax authorities. don't dare thinking you're smarter than them. pay your taxes. report your gains and continue accumulating. start a company and move assets there. maintain healthy financial records and audited financial statements. one day you might want to roll into a bank and acquire a business loan to acquire commercial real estate. if you need help applying for and acquiring debt capital I'll help you.
I'm a CFA charterholder and I've worked in KSA for over 6 years, specifically in corporate debt acquisition and restructuring.

literally this

never tell anyone your wealth and never cash out early

Hm, maybe you are right... will think about your words.

In my country there is no tax if you hodl long enough.

knowledge of the law is paramount. stay abreast and educate yourself on these matters as they concern you most. even if you require the assistance of a certified public accountant (not sure where you hail from but every country has them). it's good to know you're not being fed bullshit and they get intimidated if they know they're working with someone that is not clueless.

Veeky Forums got your back OP. despite the pajeets that keep shitting on our board.

bentley phantom with a big ass sound system blasting loud rap music so niggas from 6 blocks hear that I made it too

and then burglarize your ass and put two in the chest and one between your eyes.

Why do poor fags always obsess over car? I'm building an empire over here and all biz just wants is to piss money away on rapidly depreciating assets. Unless your mentality changes you'll be poor no matter how much money you have.

yup
i'm trying to build an empire for generational wealth. i want my seed to grow prosperous

>building empire
>cannot afford to lose 200k on a car

ford raptor and a dirt bike cuz chad

being rich and being wealthy are very distinct aspirations. for those that want to be rich, go ahead and splurge on exotic cars
for those that want wealth, they'll drive a 10 year old piece of shit and not give 2 shits about public perception

get on my level pleb

1997 Ford Taurus

Your food truck is not an empire. If you are passionate about sports cars, you should be able to afford it if you are wealthy.

Are you also going to live in a shed because you don't give a fuck about public perception? This warren buffet meme is fucking retarded, anyone who tries to relate himself to buffet/gates/etc is retarded.

Pro sportsball players make millions a year and end up broke. You are no different than them. Gotta keep up muh image.

>buying retarded cars with less than 50 million in the bank

no, btw having 500K from a retarded speculative asset bubble is not making it buy a 20k car and don't tell anyone

Prius

Flaunting your wealth is just asking for trouble. To answer, probably a Honda Civic, good fuel economy will save plenty of $

Any newer luxury used car under $40k. Like a 2015 Mercedes Benz C-300.
Only richfags will know the difference.

Mary a beautiful, nice woman with good genes. Thats all you need. Showing off with cars is gay and dumb.

Showing off with nice (not whores) women is the best way to show off imo. But you would be too in love to care.

>C300
>luxury
wat

>>an aventador is too much if you are planning to drive daily in the city for school/work

>become millionaire from crypto

>still wagecuck / learncuck

>mfw.jpg

Maybe a Toyota tundra seeing as I my current Toyota is nearing 300k miles of use. Nothing flashier than that. I'm putting my money into renovating my already paid off house and reinvesting the rest. I have no use for a luxurious lifestyle and I know it wouldnt make me happy. For me money is a tool to be used to maintain some security and go on nice trips to make happy memories with my family.

Audi RS2 2.2 20VT in nogaro blue

>iPhone X

You're a fucking faggot

I've got one of those. Grandma gave me one with 20k miles on it. Comfy as fuck.

the problem I have with these cars, is people get jeleous, especially the small dicked rednecks and their ford f150s or chevy silverados with the flags in the back of their trucks.

I've seen them in parking lots, people throwing shit at it, hitting them with their doors because they park too close.

I would never waste a dime on these cars even if I had a billion dollars.

You show the world you made it by fucking other people's wives and girl friends.

You people are stupid, you can only think in terms of billionaires/celebrities/athletes. Not all the wealthy people are shown in the TV.

I know a lot of wealthy people who are financially responsible and own several exotic cars. Just because it looks very expensive to you, it does not mean that no one can afford them.

If you are buying a car or your goal is buying a car, you didnt make it and wont make it. stay poor.

my main drive is Toyota :)

tacoma here

can confirm

I have a nice af car and it's already been keyed twice

found the (wannabe) richfag

>Veeky Forums tries to show how "little" of a fuck they give
>end up rambling on about how important it is to make sure people don't know you're rich
>literally giving a massive fuck about what other people think
>think they're fooling anyone

Do whatever the fuck you want with your money. Buy a fucking lambo/taurus/shack/mansion. Who gives a fuck?

>driving a lambo daily
Have fun paying for it a second time in repairs within 5 years. Every piece of that vehicle is stupidly expensive and they break down easily. Sportscars are nothing but money holes.

Fully Loaded Cadillac CTS-V

Love that cat.

Driving a car like this around would stress me out. I just want to lay low, blend in. Also don't want to be a crimson target for mugging.

>iphone x
sorry, you will not make it

Fiat Multipla

>Also don't want to be a crimson target for mugging.

Then don't live in a shithole area?

Putting new money into toys is nigger behavior. Driving high performance vehicles anywhere but a track is just posturing and retardation. I'll keep trying to put half a million miles on mine and reinvest my gains.

>hurr durr lets make all this money and take it to the grave with me!

3k civic

Aventador

Honda nsx is pretty nice.

Renault Twingo

M1-A2

I'd buy an old Ford pickup that's in good shape, preferably with the 300 inline six, and some rural land, a small used tractor, some tools, a sawmill, maybe some new clothes. Then I'd start building. I'd also travel a little, mostly to visit people I've known only online, but also to see more of the world. Oh, and I'd buy a nice acoustic guitar, and a maybe another electric.

check out the Ripsaw

>iPhone
Oh dear
Let me guess you have a Windows based computer at home? And at work?

>making it
>driving yourself
one of these and a chauffeur

Buying one of these soon.

Not the best "I've made it" car but it's a got V8 and it's cheap af for what you get. It can be had in decent condition for $5k. A Camry of the same year would cost around the same.

Volvo like pic related or newer version and few hookers here and there

Yeah and a Camry doesn’t cost another 5k + yearly to own.
Brainlet.

I hope to buy something like this, and a 2 bedroom apartment in my city ( around $70k if I wanna tear it apart and build it like I want it, or $100k for one that is already done and perfect for moving in ) by next March.

>all these cuck mobiles

LMAO

Pic related is the only correct choice. Best drivers car in the world, and it's a Porsche so you don't look like as much of a faggot as you would in a lambo to nocars, though car enthusiasts will know what it is and respect it.

a 2006 Honda Civic with all upgrades

>chauffeur
This.

Use the £200k Range Rover LWB I sat in at my local Land Rover garage.
That thing is like business class in the back. Absolutely amazing

> I'm a future rich guy: the post

nice bro, that's one good looking tesla

Yeah a Camry won't cost you a lot after you kill yourself from having to drive such a bland cuckmobile.

This
Buying a bunch of expensive shit at 22 without reported income to back it up puts you on the dirty money watchlist. Especially when jealous peers report you.

Ferrari Enzo. Only 400 in existence and better looking than Lambos. All Lambos look like the same shit anyway, except for the Countach '74 which looks like a beauty.