Is it too late to get into this? only have .5 eth to throw at it

is it too late to get into this? only have .5 eth to throw at it.

No it's not too late. Been hovering around the same price for a while

probably not

get in while you can nigger this isn't even a moon mission, we're going to the fucking andromeda galaxy

1000x eom

No put the 24/7 shilling should make you worried.

If you believe in this coin, then get it
If you buy this only because biz shilled it, don't

ur utterly retarded, you can easily buy in in three months
20+ shillthreads a day for this shit
you faggots really believe that you all will be millionaires eoy by 1k investment?
state of /biz
sadsadsad

No. Get in now.

why the hell would you, this will only be worth anything is a shit load of institutions i.e. banks adopt it, do you honestly think there is a hope in hells chance of that happening?

Nope, they would just build their own version of it.

>Nope, they would just build their own version of it.
This is great FUD. Jibrel IS their own version of it.

I'm waiting for fiat to transfer so I can buy more of this.

BTW it's a shitcoin. Exit scam confirmed in roadmap. Jibrel partnership announced with ISIS. And JNT being over $1 defeats the purpose of the coin.

yes, they will definitely spend billions and ~3 years on building competing systems (that do not only compete with jibrel, but with each other), you obviously dont know anything about how companies work. please dont try to give advice to anyone

just ask urself, why would anyone who actually believes all the shit here would shill this to you?

to dump is ico bags for 3x on ur retarted head before it dumps hard on kucoin

stupid retards

I mean, the last step in their roadmap is PROJECT PINOCCHIO... subtle way to say they're going to exit scam

>Nope, they would just build their own version of it.

I'll build my own version Ethereum. It's open source, I can sell you coins for 80 dollars.

>le "make their own copy of it" meme

This is a literal Dubaicoin. You stupid NEET.

It's because we're fucking excited to have invested on the ground floor of this project.

Invest now or regret it forever.

oh look, the pajeets are excited
yeah man, i bet ur wetting ur panties rn
if this would be the golden egg you claim, u would dump every paycheck instead of this annoying shilling 20times a day (!) to unload ur bags
just kys u stupid streetshitter

no, JNT is partnered with Dubaicoin(DBIX). Arabianchain ( creators of DBIX and brand new middle eastern coinbase, Palmex) are partnered with Jibrel Network- you can buy JNT on Palmex, fiat-crypto trading coming soon

DBIX market cap- $14million
supply- 2million
partnered with Jibrel
what more info do you need?

actually most just want you to make it, the ico dump has already happened

If this were to happen I would literally buy a lambo.

I already have dumped everything I could spare into this at $0.3. Not regretting a thing.

I personally recommend the porcshe 911 R. Lambos are for small-dicket manlets.