I am a 19 years old freshman at uni and paying [spoiler]my parents paying[/spoiler] 2...

>I am a 19 years old freshman at uni and paying [spoiler]my parents paying[/spoiler] 2.8k every year for studies (4 years degree)
>what if
>i will apply for a study loan and spend rest 8.4k on crypto
> then study threw all the rest 3 years
>cash out
>pay my 8.4k loans
>enjoy profit or cry over looses

Am i genius /biz? [spoiler]where did i fucked up?[/spoiler]

>Falling for the student loan jew.

Confirmed NIGGER.

lmao kys

I mean i will never get a 0% loan on anything and this is a chance to use some money and throw it in to action.

Don't call me a nigger, i am eastern european

gambling on credit
what could go wrong?
get a sidejob u useless faggot and play with the money u get there
will give you actually work experience in case ur internetfunnymoneything won't work out

protipp:
by seeking /biz advice/valuation for ur stupid idea, i'm fairly positive this won't work out for you at all

read your own post and think real hard about it OP, surely you can't be this dumb

I do the same, but I didn't quit uni.
Borrowing 1k euros per month and I put it aside. (0% interest on studentloan)
> hollandland btw

I qualified for max FASFA/whatever guaranteed loans on top of my scholarship to the shit hole I went to. The school cut me a check for ~5k a semester and I traded CL/ fucking CORN futs every day in class. It was a blast and I made a ton of money. Probably super illegal. I'd recommend.

I am not planning to quit either.

Does your parents know what you are doing? And what do they think if yes?

Don't listen to the pussies in this thread OP. Obviously crypto will go up over the next 3 years. You would be a fool not to do it. And besides, $8.4K isn't even that much anyways if things do go south.

>obviously
>obviously
>15yr old nerd gives 19yr old slav "investment" advice
how good for the stupid slav when the overall marketcap goes up while he lost his money by swingtrading obscure shitcoins
better buy an truck of califlower seeds from the money

PS in the US if there was a way to short student loans I would go all in. That shit was so easy to secure and I do not have to pay it back + if I intended to it was interest-free for something like 6 yrs. Tons of people have had this idea -- all my friends were blowing their checks at the bar. Basically if you don't max out Pell you don't know how to count.

Slavs are subhumans.

Yeah, that's what I am thinking, that is a chance to risk it and possibly win, if i will loose it will cost me like 2 years of work and not that it will significantly decrease the level of my life

We are not called an eastern europe btw, where i am from it's northen europe now, so i am basically closer to finnish slavs, than to some dirty bulgarian ones

slavic girls are top tier you freak

Yeah they know. I put 300 in stocks/bonds and the rest I just keep in my bank account for if I would actually need it after uni to buy a house for example. The mortgage would be lower, so I am actually saving money. Of course, this is only when the interest rate on my studentloan stays low (now 0%).

Of course, I can also put it in crypto but that's a higher risk and I have decent amount in crypto already.

300k or 300 euros?

300 per month.

That's also a cool idea and some steady profit. I like it, atleast it will beat inflation