LINK

Anyone even mildly involved with Sergey's project gets cursed now, huh?

i edited originally that bonillagitter pic, oh god what i have done... i’m so sorry jordan

You know Veeky Forums ruins everything. How are you surprised ? Just fucking google sergey and you will see.

I’m sure he will be fine. Is there a punishment fo violating a NDA?

Just imagine: working at some amazing companies, securing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and then getting involved with meme magic without knowing

>You know Veeky Forums ruins everything
like it ruined bitcoin and ethereum and Trump, right? Eventually u'll learn that whatever Veeky Forums shills happens.

KEK

This

Only that Veeky Forums is not shilling link only a small bunch of manigolds are

Nice quads

We're going to be rich manigolds

>rooshv.forum
Okay, who of you retards have shilled LINK on a PUA forum?

Nice Satanic trips

You fucked up with the blurring bro
It was really easy to find him based on the first three letters

ouch buds, back2back

>We are the Digimarines

Jordan here. fuck you

Wdf is a manigold?

>Jordan, your resume looks great but we can't hire you quite yet, we've got a few questions for you.
>First of all is it true that you're asociated with the white power symbol frog?
>Second when we search you on google these weird pictures of marine life with a mans face on it keeps showing up, can you explain that?

lol let the self defeatist cucks alone while we continue the winning streak, were only gonna keep winning BIGLYER and BIGLYER

this will literally never happen, anyone working at smartcontract will never have to work a day in their life after this year. unless they sold their link

>>We are the Digimarines
that wasn't an all-in. It was akin to DBC, rai/nano and other shit shills.

>my OC shows up
I’m flattered

At least one guy did.

The manatee one? In that case thanks again.

Veeky Forums is like that retard in Of Mice and Men that hugs everything to death. First AssBlaster, then Chainlink Crypto Fund, now this Tesla guy.

To be associated with Chainlink is the highest honor one can get.

Nice, have a upvote kind stranger.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!