IBM Leaked Documents

Anyone got these leaked documents?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/filegroup/pqVijma24VktHispxf3CQORSvWRe0vZBt4gFduAA9dbZwGzGpzoLwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Reddit.

Those niggers need to be gassed, and turned into lampshades.

bampu

bump

IBM
interracial Bisexual Manlet

>You're a free person so we need to keep you from seeing these leaked documents, also if you talk about them you're banned

bump

Anyway, they took like 2 seconds to find, I will spoonfeed them to you since you guys helped me with picks.

sendspace.com/filegroup/pqVijma24VktHispxf3CQORSvWRe0vZBt4gFduAA9dbZwGzGpzoLwA

yeah they are a bunch of cucks. but these documents could be beneficial to us

Can someone post screens?

WHATs in it??

It's the tail wagging the dog.

Watson wants to become a mining zillionaire

What information do they contain?
Only crypto I know working with IBM is stellar.

DONT CLICK THIS !! MY LINKS!!! I HAD ED OPEN IN ANOTHER WINDOW AND NOW THEYRE ALL GONE WTF!

the docs dont say much other than that ibm is in bed with hyperledger and stellar which almost everyone already knows and is very likely priced in

IBM is also in bed with Ocoin. Check the partnerships section on www.ocoin.cc

AHHH ALL MY LINK IS GONE

Spoonfeed us images please

what kind of executive update document is this lol

wtf???

nerds who can't draw

Yeah pretty much. Also quit being a baby, Veeky Forums hasn't had any link-related shenanigans in a long time

Also it's mildly amusing and kind of annoying to see that professional powerpoints are full of the exact kind of things my college professionals and smug "information scientists" like Edward Tufte and Susan McConnell said were "bad design"

An executive document with biz-infused subtitles for the dummies? I wouldn't understand shit if it weren't for the photoshop markings.

Actually what I understand is that it's not LINK related so I lost interest, bye!

they are still bad design

WTFFFF MY METAMASK IS CLEARED OUT A SECOND AFTER CCLICKNG THAT LUNK! DO. NOT. CLICK. ILL UPLOAD SCREENSHOT IN A SEC WTF I HAVE TO STOP

Now hang on a second, hyperledger IS link related. I'm back on. So that "not compromising data lineage" part of the other image is also link-related, since LINK guarantees to the highest degree possible that your data will be delivered after being crosschecked by multiple nodes...

Cool.

WHAT THE FUCK?! CLICKING ON THIS ADDED 100K LINK TO MY WALLET! HOLY SHIT!

WTF MY IT OPENED UP MT GOX AND ALL MY COINS VANISHED WTFFFFF

so fast forward and find the next slide sheniqua doodled including chainlink.

>what are clouds
grow up you clowns

few more screencaps

They were on Veeky Forums yesterday or day before. Oracle's possibly LINK, hyperledger etc. Don't remember it all

So what are these documents saying?
That we should by XLM?

>Central bank currencies

It's over, crypto is fucking dead.

HOLY SHIT! DON'T CLICK! THIS MADE ME SUCK MY OWN DICK!

Crypto is dead except for a select few (VEN, XLM, ETH, OMG, ADA/EOS)

Stop buying shit coins and you’ll survive the great purge

Tl:dr; buy Doge

HOLY SHIT! DON'T CLICK! THIS MADE MY SEMEN TASTE OF CAMELS.

Didnt they research the oracle options and came up with the conclusion that link wont be suitable

I just love the bottom of that picture
JUST WOW
just...

Something about about Dogecoin and attraction of young kids to crypto, trying to capitalise on it

>dog
>Doge
>Dogecoin
You got it

>CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCIES ARE LESS THAN 12 MONTHS AWAY

this is actually insane
crypto will die this year

Even worse. Every penny you spend will be completely traceable.

literally everyone knows that, Russia and China are making combined system for that.

>Posting shady links instead of screencaps

Definitely nothing shady there

WTF THIS IS MT GOX ALL OVER AGAIN DONT CLICK THE LINK ALL MY MONEY IS GONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does this mean jibrel is ded too? What good is jcash if this is true?

Let's hope this play like Ripple and doesn't get too much support for the community. Fuck centralized cryptos...

daily reminder that anytime you see a company like ibm make references to protocols they're talking about their own private consortium, not the public chain.

no company is going to even consider using a protocol that requires them to buy shittokens from link/stellar bagholders unless they are literally forced to interact with the public chain, which is only true in cases like bitcoin.

they are centralized dipshit

and nobody gives a shit ... which is why shit like ripple is #3

WTF JUST HAPPENED?

lol reddit duped by literal 8 year olds.

mfw all-in XLM and VEN

>Receipien
>t

ripple is #3 because of it's inaccurate markecap reporting only, but even ripple is seeing some real-world usage of the xrp token itself, not enough to support the hype and price, but it is seeing it, unlike every other hyper corporate coin.

and thats only because for the past few months 65%+ of all xrp volume has some from those dumbass koreans, i wouldnt want to make any bets on a coin that those brainlets are eating up so badly compared to the rest of the world.

Sooooo buy IBM stock now then?

This is bad, how will we survive?

Buy to hold for 12 months and then try to sell before the great depression happening.
Wall Street is going nuts for cryptocurrencies.