What do you intent to do with your crypto profits? What are your (realistic) dreams?

What do you intent to do with your crypto profits? What are your (realistic) dreams?

I'm hoping that through my investment, I'll have 150-200k by the end of the year.

I really want to quit my job, take a year and travel the world with a focus in Europe, come back and get my masters in history and teach History or go for maritime archaeology.

How about you?

I just want to live comfortably and in peace.

Ride the tiger.

>maritime archaeology
why not just do it as a hobby if you don't care about getting paid?
As for me travel as a hobo for a year then settle in USA, buy RE after the next crash and settle into steady cashflow

also friendly reminder to never take out more than 90%.

I'm going to buy an island and open a park with dinosaurs.

How much crypto do you own?

>travel the world
fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rule the World

I'm thinking 50%

with a lot of money you can literally be a normie

What would you do with your money?

I just want to be free to do what I want in life

Normie is a mind frame, not something you do.

You can never go back.

Me too senpai...me too..

Invest in biotech.
Make more money.
Invest in biotech even more.

At one point, I think you'll realize that money really isn't anything and that personal growth and fostering relationships is really the basis of all human desire.

And where did I say that money is everything.

Dude, when I'm a multi-millionaire, I'm gonna go in to become a billionaire. I don't know why, I like the power, I like the money, I like being able to do whatever the fuck I want come hell or high water.

I want the private jet and underage sex-slaves like Bill Clinton has, I want the life-extension technology required to live an extra hundred years...

I want to see what humanity is going to do next, and I want the wealth and power to influence it.

I want to make my home a great place, no matter how many jews I have to throw into the oven to do it.

Did anyone else mistake that umbrella for a cock on a stick?

this. once you get millionaire, nothing will stop you from wanting to grow to a billionaire status. My goal is to build atleast 100m net worth and build an estate for generations to come to carry my legacy

I just want to afford not to work and shitpost on Veeky Forums all day

My goal is to build at least 100m net worth, and an estate that I can hold for generations with life extension technology.

>life extension technology

You niggers really want to continue this mortal coil for as long as you can?

why not?

Living is suffering