Looks like the conspiracynuts where right, Crypto was just a launchpad for the New World Order's, one world currency

Looks like the conspiracynuts where right, Crypto was just a launchpad for the New World Order's, one world currency.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88104main_H-1391.pdf
platform.otcrit.org/reports/87/read
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The future economy will be a barter economy with utility tokens, we don't need financial instruments to represent value anymore.

aaaaaaaa I sold lumens on the IBM news the first day reeeeeeee why did you lie to me Veeky Forums you told me to sell the news

>conspiracynuts were right
They mostly are, it got so dangerous for the elite that artificial groups who promote intentionally retarded ideas (antivac and flat earthers) were crafted, promoted and pushed into an army of useful idiots just to undermine the others making sense

Read The Unabomber Manifesto and see how accurate he was in predicting our current society

>central bank digital currencies less than 12 months away

You know what that means.
Ruh roh

SELL EVERYTHING, IF YOU'VE EVER BOUGHT SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE WITH A PRIVACY COIN, YOU ARE FUCKED

>2008
>Conspiracy RETARDS telling everyone the NSA, NRO, and DHS has literally EVERYTHING backed up
>"Take your meds, this is impossible."

>Current year
>NSA and (((Google))) is backing up EVERYTHING on top of parsing billions of data points daily on every human activity that generates data
>This is common knowledge and even admitted
>Nobody cares because 95% of people are NPCs who were programmed to slowly shed their humanity from birth in favor of a simulated Skinner Box reality full of makeup tutorials and video games

We are out of time. This age will continue to end at an exponentially acelerating pace. Most of our "progress" will be wiped out, but we will have much more to gain. Those who have the privilege of watching the fall from outside of time will lay the foundations for the new age of man. You have been warned.

This

No fucking shit

If IBM sees BTC, ETH, XRP, etc? as being unacceptable settlement instruments, then wouldn't this imply that institutional money is not interested in third party cryptocurrency? It seems they are interested in the tech, but are unwilling to utilize existing currencies... This probably means that the crypto bubble really will pop because without institutional money, we will never reach marketcap ath, let alone exceed it. Thoughts?

Only a few cryptos will survive; VEN and XLM

> not interested in third party cryptocurrency?
>unwilling
>implying they have a choice
Private blockchains defeat the whole purpose of blockchain tech, unless you have $100 billion lying around to throw it at a worldwide network of nodes and make sure they keep running.
The only people with this kind of money are the governments. And that's the scary part.

>future economy will be a barter economy with utility tokens
anywhere specific i can i read more about this projected future?

IDC as long as I make money. What IBM is saying makes a lot of sense though. Though I could see btc stabilizing and being like travellers cheques on steroids.

>"Central Bank issues crypto currency"
The whole point of cryptocurrencies is decentralization. A one world centralized central banker currency is the essence of tyranny

20 TRILLION BY 2020

The hyped up regulation meeting last week was just a pump for the sec niece to get out. Goldman says there will not be a new ATH. Goldman helped Blumpf get elected and he put them in his cabinet.

>Grouping anti vacciners with flat earthers
you are a fucking idiot. Research the vaccine damage fund, or the vaccine insert label disclaimers

>crypto is the launchpad for the new world order
> 6k bottom sellers will still chill for 5k

6k bottom sellers are so pathetic.

the earth is flat. do some goddamn research.

For only a select few. XLM and VEN among them.

XLM will be a decentralized one world currency it will be the bridge currency for FairX which will replace ForEx (similarity is not by mistake)

Under FairX most if not all assets will be digitized.

Digitized USD for EUR with XLM being the bridge. China knew about this and chose VEN to be its counterpart.

The writing was on the wall for awhile

I'm pretty open to this theory but the flat earth movement is a gov psy op so a lot of people are highly skeptical even if they look into it. Hard to tell fact from fiction these days.

>tfw absolute retard
/biz ladies and gentlemen

vaccines are poison and the earth is flat. Deal with it.

>For only a select few. XLM and VEN among them.
>XLM will be a decentralized one world currency it will be the bridge currency for FairX which will replace ForEx (similarity is not by mistake)
>Under FairX most if not all assets will be digitized.
>Digitized USD for EUR with XLM being the bridge. China knew about this and chose VEN to be its counterpart.
>The writing was on the wall for awhile

makes sense to me will I be rich with a VEN node?

You're pretty retarded but its not entirely your fault.

Wish more people would wake up to this

>central bank issued digital currency
this makes me so mad and i know all the bootlickers will buy it up hoping to make themselves rich.

yeah, must be these lizard jews from the 4th dimension
maybe one day miley cyrus will break her programming and rescue me

lmao and u did'nt even do drugs i assume
ur just completely retarded
hard to cope with i guess

Not even a question yes

Thank God.

>it's not the jews goys

The final redpill is that the NWO one world currency will be a crypto. Thats why the regulation FUD is irrelevant. They will allow crypto to thrive and they dont want there to be nationalized cryptos.

(they) created crypto to reign in the new world order. When the biggest recession of our time comes, you will know the push for full crypto implementation has come.

You just have to identify the crypto (they) will chose for the NWO currency to become filthy rich in the next 10 years.

With that in mind, you now realize Craig Wright is an asset of (theirs).

You don't have to identify anything. They won't choose ANY existing crypto. They will make their own and the only way to get it will be directly through the banks. And every other crypto will become worthless. They will make sure that NEETS like us won't be able to profit in this market anymore.

xrp is trash. second, they don't except it because they are not on the inside. Fuck them though they will come around. They are the ones that fucked everything up in the first place

your kikery is showing shitstein.

You aren't tinfoiling hard enough, friendlet.
The NWO wants to phase out nationstates and they need an official story to teach in classrooms 30 years from now.
They need the new world currency to seem like it came about naturally from the people and without a central point of orrigin. They will also crash the world economy and the evil banksters will get the blame (alongside trump lel).
NWO coin will of course be controlled by the same elite, but the official story will be it was created naturally by random open source devs.

Kindof like they tell you WW1 was a huge coinkidink and WW2 was just one crazy bastard going wild.

Blockstream = Operatives
Adam Beck = Operative
Craig wright = Operative
Roger Ver = Operative
Gregory Maxwell = Operative

u got me
watch out, miley and me are on our way to you

Ironically that’s where you’re wrong. Ever see the movie Idiocracy? Predictive programming. The NWO wants us to thrive because we are selfish, lazy, insolent, lazy millennials that will lick their boots.

Yep must be all that mercury in the vaccine yeah? Better stop eating tuna.

Im going to wager a guesd that you have never studied medicine nor worked in a hospital with any degree of responsibilty. Prove me wrong ill wait. If you cant figure out the connection I'm trying to make then you may as well get your expedition team together to scale the great ice wall to prove us all wrong.

>democratization without dilution of authority is possible
What?

But this is what it feels like debating white supremacists on Veeky Forums.
OH
I SEE NOW

nigger, my grandgrandfather was actually a high rank person in the 3rd reich

wheres ur arierausweis?

maybe the insanity comes from ur bad genes?

do you just take your information from men in white suits without any of your own study? That is called faith my friend. Mainstream science is the 21st century one world religion. What I have is called Gnosis. Know thyself user

Also its not a great Ice wall its a shoreline of ice. Big distinction.

lol
salty that i'm from the herrenrasse and yet call out ur obvious insanity?

geisteskranke wie dich hätte man genauso in die badekammern gepackt damals, fyi

>hey man trusting science is bad better trust this unsourced infographs with jpeg artifacts instead
lol /pol/ never ceases to crack me up

ok jew

>the holocaust was real
your nose is showing jew boy

not the jews fault that ur a looser, i'm sure of that

no science is great the scientific method is great we as human beings are all scientist by nature. What we receive since childhood is not science it is dogmatic religion.

eugenics happened mostly for the mentally sick and retarded
as in ur case

>What we receive since childhood is not science it is dogmatic religion.
Maybe in your shit education but we were taught about the scientific method at a young age.

sure thing shlomo

did you really think you could defeat the people who literally RULE THE FUCKING WORLD

Eugenics happened for sure. They did it in sweden until the 60s and look how hot their females are now.

Yes, but are the scientists in the mainstream applying it? Do you check? Think.

Bam, thread ended at one post. Technology has advanced to the point where we don't a universal currency... dividing it by nation is even more preposterous in this age of international commerce where it's cheaper and more convenient for a pencil to be produced and assembled in 10 different countries and mailed to your home (soon with drone deliveries, dropped in your lap) than your neighbor to make it in his garage and walk it over.

>Yes, but are the scientists in the mainstream applying it?
Yes? Having a small enough p value to reject null hypothesis is part of almost any scientific paper these days.

Do you even understand what you're talking about? Think.

So how do you hedge? Barter goods? Food and supplies to trade?

You know they didn't gas people in Sweden, right? They just chemically castrated and neutered people with diseases and handicaps. The US did it too until right before WW2.

fuck off back to plebbit who do think runs the central banks, the fuckin kikes

right because who pays these scientists who gives them grants. Peer reviewed papers are a joke. A bunch of friends looking out for each other is all agreeing on the same bullshit because the food that goes into their mouths depends on it. Think about it.

Someone redpill this one please

Anglo-Saxons.

>not the jews
>not the jews
>not the jews
>not the jews
>not the jews
Hey, you know whose fault was. It was Drumf!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please tell me you are joking
how blind are you?

> A bunch of friends looking out for each other is all agreeing on the same bullshit because the food that goes into their mouths depends on it. Think about it.
Top kek if that's what you think peer review is like then you're a fucking idiot spouting off about shit you have no clue about and aren't worth talking to.

exactly

Well the Rothschilds live in England but they are not anglo saxons

take a look in to university of east Anglia 'climate gate'

As you wish. Sleep well in your deep bizarre dream state.

>unconverted saiga

im assuming most of the people on Veeky Forums biz were born in the mid - late 90s. anyone who was old enough in the 90s and 2000s could've seen the obvious masonic scam that crypto was. literally laughing at all the people on here thinking crypto was going to transfer power from the banks to the people LMAO when in reality it was a tool used by them to con you out of your fiat. There's always a new generation of suckers.

They don't need to con us out of fiat. They can print fiat infinitely for themselves.
Their schemes dont aim at getting richer. They are already too rich to ever be challenged.

Their schemes are all about power and where to steer history

actually the earth is inside out retard

>I don't read things that are peer reviewed because it's all a conspiracy pointed directly against my beliefs
>tells other people they are living in a dream
top kek m8

Can't wait for the day when google is hacked and Advertising IDs are linked to gmail accounts so we can simply search for all the poisonous and asinine posts and browsing habits of the antisemites that crawl around. Fuck you.

>he thinks we use google while logged into gmail
>he thinks we dont use burner emails not attached to our identities
>he thinks he's smarter than us
lol

Hitler created a currency backed by hours worked and goods produced. The Rothschilds create their money by lending it to nations at an interest. The Rothschilds owned Britain, France, America and Russia when Hitler came to power. Questioning the legitimacy of an historical event can get you thrown in prison in over 40 countries today. You do the math.

fuck off black to plebbit
your confirmation bias will not let you see the truth
you fuckin normies make me sick

go look up the legal definition of 'person' + take a look @ the grace commission

The whole point of crypto is decentralisation, out of the hands of the government. If governments and banks try to strangle it, the whole thing will collapse and we'll move on to the next best thing.

riddle me pic related

>I cant wait for total surveillance state squashing those with unpopular opinions
spoken like true communist scum

hahahaha this is the NWO shekel. been saying this. will say this. all will see.

nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88104main_H-1391.pdf
page 30 faggggots

Makes calculation easier

some of you should read the 1988 edition of the economist. bitcoin was planned for 20 years maybe even longer. there is nothing decentralized about crypto it was only meant for you to think so.

read this and you'll realize VEN will survive but it will be controlled entirely by the chinese government lol

platform.otcrit.org/reports/87/read

52 million dollars a day. My friend they steal your tax money and give you cartoons in return.

>/biz

>implying antivac is flat earth tier

Read the Bible please biz