Ok listen up. I know you are all depressed because you can't see any more moon missions...

Ok listen up. I know you are all depressed because you can't see any more moon missions. Your gains have diminished to 5%. Do you know what the solution is?

A pump group. I know there are dozens of groups out there, but you are late to most of them. They have inner circles of inner circles, it is basically impossible to make a profit. You will just get dumped on. This is where I come in.

I created a discord channel 15 mins ago. It has no members right now. And Veeky Forums will be the ground zero, everyone until the 100th person will be in the inner circle, and will get the signal earlier. After we hit the 100 mark, we will switch to invite-rank system. This one will have biz in its center.

Join up, and hopefully we will start pumping in a few weeks.

discord /pDkted8

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

gtfo with your scam pnd streetshitter
sage and kys

pump groups are zero sum game.

don't fall for the scam

more

of course pump groups are zero sum games, but the early adopters(which means the first 100) are on the positive side of the game.

who is he

mmmm

show face you ugly bitch

what happens to the 101st guy

What if this girl smelled like piss?

h-ha yeah w-what if

Nier cosplay almost never looks good

>he
are you retarded

Let's pump trtl coin on trade satoshi

this is not a retarded idea at all. like the inner circle jews, we can be the inner circle biz. joined and bumping

Is that lady gaga

is turtle the new milhouse

>Clearly a sex doll.

GIRLS DONT FART OR POOP
DONT BELIEVE THEIR LIES

>girl