Thread #3 Crash begins!

Here we go boys lets do it!

Cuz I'm free!
Free fallin'!

Finally. Can't stand this shitcoin representing cryptocurrency anymore. Even Richard Heart has had enough...

FUCKING FINALLY.

Been watching my screen all fucking day just to watch the drop in real time.

I was literally about to buy like 5 minutes ago then I decided to wait a little bit and see. Holy fuck I'm glad

I DIDNT LISTEN DO I SELL NOW??

"Oh look I've been saying for 15 days straight already that it's gonna drop. Now that it inevitably dropped I'm gonna claim recognition at an anonymous board". I know it won't but god i wish it bounces up at 8k so i can laugh at your ass

I fucking missed the big one after watching all day because I had to go eat dinner. Feelsbadman. At least it finally happened.

quads confirm yes

what are some of the next major supports? I want to trade it down.

SEETHING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Name recognition.

The bears are satisfied and we are below equilibrium.

I'll be satisfied once I see you cry.

How often do crash’s happen? This is like a everyday occurrence now.

>elliott waves on what appear to be 15 or 30 minute candles

lol top kek. Another tripfaggot so desperate for attention and validation

are we going to 4K? Whats teh target? Where is the next support. Please help im new to trading thx!

OMEGAMAKER

Quick question

Why use the EMA lines at all? I see several people like you that use price action/elliot waves, and they all have EMA's plotted but never ever say anything about them. I understand having the 200 for a major support line, but why have the smaller ones? You use elliot wave, which is better, EMA's are lagging indicators.

Meh they are just baiting people into fomoing in on 8.5k then they dump it to 7.8k. Rinse and repeat.

This thing won't be 20k anytime soon.

Reminder that v reversals are rare and there is no reason it won't go down to rape the stops at 6k

Again to 8k wall. I am going crazy. What is this?

WHAT IS THE POINT?

Mods needs to start banning all these meme line faggots.

They're shitting up the entire board with their voodoo shit. And even though they're wrong 90% of the fucking time. they'll still come back tomorrow with a new set of meme lines.

Jokes on you, I'm not even invested!

You really think we’ll hit 6K? Please explain my lad?

Each day bears push the price 200$ on 4h candles. In day or two we are at 7.2k support door ready to barge in and rape 6k.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND we're back

ITS REBOUNDING WHY WONT IT CRASH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HE'S FUCKING RIGHT

A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT AT LEAST ONCE A DAY

Am I doin it rite?

I'd short more if Kraken fucking let you do stop loss orders.

8000?

No. 10K and especially 13K.

AAAAND its gone

I hate this community and I hate crypto

JUST FUCKING CRASH TO 4K SO WE CAN GET IT OVER WITH, ENOUGH WITH THE BLUEBALLING!!!

>>REEEE I DON'T NOT UNDERSAND TECJHNICALZZZ
K

I said there's no reason it won't, I don't know the future. What I do know is that if a market is going to put in a bottom it nearly always needs more structure than that bounce at 6k.
There's a shitload of money down there one way or the other.

Omega, I'm the guy from earlier who asked if I should change my buy to a sell. Thanks man

so much for at 4k prediction

its no wonder youre fucking poor

sell before the bear rush that breaks 8k

dude you have made me more money these past few days than the entire december bullrun
you are unironically my hero i'll tell my grandkids about the anonymous poster on an indian loo boycott forum that made me 7 figures
bless you

stop making them lose money, its already bouncing off

What mobile apps do you guys use to track the price of coins. Won’t let me install binance on my iPhone.

It won't bounce off you mong. Wait for an hour.

g-guys, i-it's bouncing, right???

>that huge sell vol
>that weak buy vol

The only reason I want this to happen NOW is so I can get the fuck off tether. Scamcoin stresses the shit out of me.

y-yes it only can b-bounce

I hope you’re trolling at this point. Dropping 4% then rising .7% does not mean we’re recovering

All in Jibrel

nice try pajeet, the sell volume was low AF too. back up we go

You can just use etoro charts on the main coins. The broker is cancer but the charts are slick. Search etoro BTC, hit the charts icon on the right.

I wouldnt say crash. Itll probably trade sideways for a few months.

>Daily reminder that I have the best fucking script that's unobtainable to any of you dumbfucks

Damn I'm rich

Short-term = noise.

Not wise to trade by noise.

hey whats a good safehaven besides tether mr. omega

might short my zcl stack right now

nah mines better....wave trader by lazy bear - more accurate.

how long are we going this week user ? take a guess

Sure you do.

omega please kill yourself when btc hits 10k again in a week. Thanks, much appreciated

>please select all stop signs

yeah same

Ok now its for real, sing with me

IM FREEEEE

Is it this one?

I have one of his RSI ones and it's absolute money. Could honestly trade off the 4hr with that indicator and do nothing else.

Let me summarize today:

>whale sells
>small investors go zomg its le tiem to buy le dip!
>small upward volume
>next whale sells
>repeat

That about right?

4.8K eventually 3K

SMINEM is with us, we cannot fail

That's the past month.

They have unlimited ammo for obvious reasons

thanks Cobain, fuck off with your shit cunt attitude faggot

Oh my glod, three overlapped detrended EMAs at different length settings.

Its SO FUCKING ORIGINAL!!!

Well, fractals are self-similar at different scales, right?

Take a good look boys, this is the last time you'll ever seen BTC above 8k again.

... aaaaand it's gone.

nice my dude, ill have to check it out. But the one im using is called:

WaveTrend with Crosses

EVERYBODY SHORT RIPPLE, FUCK THAT COIN IN PARTICULAR!!!

just looks like a fucking market profile script

>HURR THE PRICE IS ABOVE THE POINT OF CONTROL IT MUST BE BULLISH

anything you post back in the summer of course is gonna look fucking bullish, btc was to the moon there

its over. kys pajeet

Fuck this guy has been spot on.

GO BELOW 8K YOU POS

Simple ideas still work, if you can read a market. Taking everything it throws will fuck you up eventually.

Financial Astrology is just a meme guys...watch it work!

>buying the dip
>gets dumped on

like pottery lmao

lol
not likely

That's whale bots doing the fractals right?

Thanks man! Here's one that I love: "Inverse Fisher on RSI/MFI and CyberCycle"

RSI and MACD say it wont break 8k?

Be quiet, it's hilarious when the disbelievers sell low. They will be left behind so fast on the run back to ATH this year.

will check it out. nice.

change to 1 day graphs and the RSI and MACD change as well.

Next Wave incomming...

Fucking faggot stop posting every 3 fucking seconds

WE'RE BACK

Yes I mean really short term like buy 8010 sell ~8150 or something in the next ~20 min. Day chart still verry much downtrend.

You see a vertical spectrum analyzer and suddenly that's all it is?

If that's what you want to believe I suppose.

hope you are happy yo made some pajeets sell low you stinky jew

Nah, this was next weeks preparation. Look at weekly candle, thats all that bears wanted. Justing will happen next week, no worries.

Shit you're right, I was looking at those earlier because LTC in particular caught my attention with an inside week with above average volume. It looks like it still closed in the green but with BTC closing in the red it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out

USNBT
MKR
Maybe DGD
DAI
BTSUSD/EUR/etc

Is it safe to sleep for two hours till the bottom? I haven’t had much lately HEH.

It's safe to sleep for a couple days, the trend is still very much headed south for a while

The bottom isn't for weeks probably.