Lock the fuck in. ChainLink price singularity is upon us. Superconference in ten days. New partnership with Tesla

Lock the fuck in. ChainLink price singularity is upon us. Superconference in ten days. New partnership with Tesla.

That makes Swift, Sony, Tesla, Request Network, Town Crier, Zeppelin so far. We're already the motherfucking defacto oracle network.

Calling it right now. $50 by June, $150 EOY.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinsuperconference.com/
axa.com.hk/en/tesla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My boipucci is ready.

Anyone who browses biz and is NOT already all-in is a fucking idiot and doesn't deserve a spot on the ride to singularity anyway.

Why should I go all in OP?

Wrong. Superconference in five days. It's on 2/16.

Source

The dump will be glorious..

Sergey will not mention any of these companies and most likely not even say the words "Chain Link", and you know it. He is going to talk about the *potential* of smartcontracts in the legal realm, DocuSign maybe, and that will be that.

We will get no hard news until the Mainnet is released which won't be until closer to the end of the year. "Test net is already out, initial mainnet is released in Q1" is a meme, the ruby code is being ported to GoLang for a testnet release in Q1.

bitcoinsuperconference.com/

all the shilling on biz is the only reason i haven't bought this coin

only true desperation can bring shilling of this magnitude

Which is honestly fine. It's only /nubiz/ retards who follow fuckwit larpers and make posts like OP who expect any different.

I feel the same way and why I haven't bit the bullet.

Look up the shilling for eth, lol

If the assblaster larps aren't even partially true to some extent then LINK is probably never going to actually solidify a public partnership with SWIFT or other major companies, in which case it is going to be a heavy bag eternally that will be eternally memed on

The fact you think a SWIFT "partnership" is crucial to ChainLink's success is proof you barely understand this project. Don't worry, you're in good company around here.

Shut the fuck up faggot. You are literally cancer. This is the same baked response that comes up every time the SWIFT partnership is mentioned. If you are truly dumb enough to think that it isn't the central thesis for the value of LINK then enjoy your 5x return on LINK by 2020.

broken clock

Link could literally only do ZeppelinOS and it would still be insanely valuable in 5 years. But zeppelin is just one tiny part of the project.
If your investment decision hinges entirely on SWIFT then just sell. You don't get it.

Do you know that you would have been raped if you only dared to insult eth on biz?

You are a moron.

>just wait 5 years it will be worth it. SWIFT is only a small piece of the puzzle

so every coin shilled endlessly on biz is the next eth?
i better stock up on trtl, link, ufr, bzc, and a dozen other shillcoins i've forgotten

Link literally makes scamming impossible. Could you imagine a world where businesses can't fuck each other over? Business a says to business b make this design for us. They set up a smart contract with chainlink that verifies the completion of the design. Once design is completed business a has to pay business b. They can't take the design and go shop it to other businesses to get a cheaper price.

imagine being this dumb
this user doesn't have to imagine

>link shilled endlessly solely because of SWIFT potential
>nearly one year later looks increasingly like SWIFT won't happe
>but don't worry, muh zepplinos will make it all worth while
>just wait
>for five years
>or else you are a brainlet

No one gives a shit.

What if we dump and the price stays high?

Please sergey, don't do anything crazy at this conference. I have one more semester's worth of student loan money coming and I want to buy more cheap linkies.

>link's potential is solely the supposed SWIFT partnership

if this isn't advanced meme FUD then you are an amazing brainlet

Thanks biz bro

I have 30k linkies. I want 50k but I feel price will probably double this week. Fuk

>hurdur muh 1.4quadrillion derivatives market
>*spits on chin, smiling*
>we don't need swift we goin to $150
>the insider assblaster says so
>*sharts into adult diaper*
>ZepplinOS big news singularity soon
>just hols on for a few years

Is it even worth trying to get into LINK if I missed out on all the previous action with cryptos?

deluded aren't they? link has literally never mooned. i can't wait to post collages of link memes in 2020

hrrrfffffd

WITNESS ME

Witnessed. What does Delta Pro let you do?

no. i'm still acculmlating even now.
strap yourself in, gonna be massive!!

Add
to the list

Do you fags buy BTC-> Binance-> LINK or can I buy link with fiat? In b4 lurk moar. I don't want the coinbase jew to get anymore money.

Trade ETH to LINK. Dont you ever do it with BTC.

Why not?

Higher fees, lot of time to complete the transaction. When you do it with ETH you dont have this absurd fee and its instantly.

>partnership with Tesla

don't forget Minecraft servers and Steam integration

Oh, transfering to exchanges with eth makes sense. I swing trade on a btc basis though, it usually has more predictable changes.

I just got word that Amazon will only be accepting payments through ChainLink nodes now
I think we're going to a different universe soon

is any of this actually confirmed or are they just larps by pajeet teams of marketing shills?

it's called shitposting friendo

And who the fuck are you

lol the delusional state of linkie
always making old fags money

ButtPounder

>He can't differentiate between pajeet shilling and shilling born out of hundreds of thousands of autistic research

confirmed
>t. RectalRektor

ok
pic sold me
i made this meme
can i be a linkmarine now?

>$150 EOY
And you wonder why we call you deluded.

Fucking kek
We're all going to Valhalla when sergey exit scams us for $32m bigmacs

Yeah, you're right.
You could easily add an extra zero to that figure.

>Implying TRTL isn't able to take you to lambo land with an increase of just a few satoshis

nigger it's like 3 sats on TradeOgre still get in on the ground floor while you still can

can I get a printer friendly version of this

Stop trying to make link sound good. Let these faggots miss out. I'm nowhere near done accumulating.

>price singularity

this is why they hire a dev from tesla faggots. strap in

>And who the fuck are you

Chainlink is rendered obsolete.

IOTA founder here, terminating initial acyclical graph disruption.

Unhash block 0x034348712359345309847094

>ground floor

LINK is literally the start of a new renaissance. Once artists won't get scammed anymore we will enter a period of flourishing thespians and faggots.

IOTA Is 'greek', not 'roman'. Greek antiscience precedence takes effect.

can any type of business use chainlink?

What is the password?

Swordfish

What is the other password?

Hello, Sir.

THIS
H
I
S

yw

Don't buy it it's already inflated. I only want link so i can make a biz api and put their words in smart contracts.

wtf does he mean by "beyond tokenization"???

wew
that cigarette is smokes all the way to the end

Quality milkies sir. Shame about the cig smoke, good for a pnd

They are going to allow payment to nodes using ETH, the Link token sale was just for funding.

Is this a scam or what

Name is so retarded

what's so hard about making a decentralized node that accepts only a private key to make requests? XD

too skinny to be sergey

Still deluded after all this time.

Shall I use my last ETH on this?

Was really hoping for another crash so I could grab the remaining 7.5K needed for the 10k minimum.

> YOU HAD 5 MONTHS TO ACCUMULATE YOU NIGGER

Yeah, if I wasn't paying out for rent, utilities, food, yeah I'm sure I would have. To be honest, I'm actually surprised I managed to get enough together to grab 2.5k considering it was around christmas.

Anyone here in the same boat?

Is the 10k Minimum actually stated anywhere?

According to the prophet.

Was able to accumulate 10k throughout the months but now I'm worried that's not enough to make it before the next crash... if $60 then need at least 17k to make it

I don't know but if Link reaches $100 then 10k is the minimum to make a million. Actually it should be more because of taxes

Daily reminder that a million is not enough to retire comfortably

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

You could purchase at least 2 properties in a London with £1mil. That’s gonna be about £1700 per month in rent per property. Giving you an income of £40k per year. I’d retire on that.

>Superconference
>When a simple conference just won't pump your shitcoin anymore

That is because you are a rational thinking human being and not a delusional ADHD millennial fag who constantly buys overpriced brand shit he sees in advertisements. Whoever thinks "1 million Dollars or Pounds is not enough to retire in his country" is just a sad excuse of human existence.

I don't know about where you live, but for me you can get about $1-2k a week income for a $1mil private bank investment.

You'd have to pay tax on the returns though. But still, not a bad income for essentially nothing.

>before the next crash
you mean like a global crash 2008 style?

I wonder where the best place for buy-to-let properties is.
I know that rents in London are ridiculous but it’s also expensive to buy (prices I quoted I actually checked for Dalston in East London this morning, 1 bedroom flats go for 500k with, 1.7k per month rent). There’s probably a better location.
Actually, I bet AirBNB in somewhere like Venice or Paris would get you more income

axa.com.hk/en/tesla
Guys AXA actually works with tesla for car insurance and they also work with chainlink as seen on smartcontract.com