THREAD #4 ITS NOT OVER LISTEN TO ME!

IF YOU MISSED THIS GLORIOUS CHANCE THEN YOU DESERVE TO FAIL AT LIFE!

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7510849#p7512345
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to bed kid

You are responsible for a mans death.

>omega FUDS
unironically bought 100k

WHO HERE IS COMFY BY FOLLOWING ME!
I HAVENT MADE 65 MILLION FOR NO REASON IDIOTS

you're a faggot
what happen to it will fall to 4k by 10am
kys

Keep making these threads, Omega. They’re entertaining as fuck.

In this case hes actually right but

I NEVER SAID THAT IDIOT

Why the FUCK are you still posting? You got BTFO. 12 hours after pic related, Bitcoin was $8,791.01

SHORT NOW! THIS IS THE BULL TRAP ON THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF, YOU ARE ALL BEING HERDED OVER THE EDGE!!!
SHORT _NOW_ IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!
IF YOU DON'T SHORT NOW YOUR MOTHER WILL SHIT IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT AND IT WILL MAKE FOR AN AWFUL MESS!!!

real thread, watch as OP gets rekt and calls the opposite every single time lmao

short 100x? guess im longing 100x. thanks for the advice OmegaFaker

Unironically still shorting (just not at suicidal leverages). TA's all called another shot at 9k before we leg down. This has been in the cards.

Ok I'm gonna screencap this, you're fucking LARPer.

JUST.DIE.ALREADY

IM NOT FEELING VERY COMFY RIGHT NOW

RELAX MAN I WILL NOT FAIL YOU! THIS ONLY HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO ME. YOU WILL WIN ON THIS TRUST ME!

UNIRONICALLY LISTENED TO THIS GUY AND NOW TO INCREASE MY SHORT BUY IN IVE HAD TO GO ALL IN (THATS WHAT CROSS MEANS) IM RISKING IT ALL ON THIS SHIT IM GONNA CHOP OFF MY OWN NUTSACK ON STREAM IF I GET LIQUIDATED AGAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOT
FUCKING COMFY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This.

>damn near at 8500 after hitting 7800
>day after he said if it hit 7800 it would continue to crash

>yes sir trust me sir well be rich sir

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ONLY HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO YOU?
WAS THAT A FRUEDIAN SLIP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I don't like to gamble margin trading BUT I'm still comfy in Tether (not too comfy being USDT to be honest) but I'm still very bearish too based on my meme lines.

BTC may drop tonight but its definetly going to go over your liq price. Consider bumping that to over 9000 should be a bit safer

Except he said it would hit 7800 and bounce up to 8600.

Which is what it's done. He was wrong when he said it would only take a couple hours but he called it right.

Guys I figured it out. Omega is the man the bogs go after.

This post needs attention. Omega needs to address this and people need to see that he's wrong and not true to his word.

>I WILL NOT FAIL YOU! THIS ONLY HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO ME
I'VE PUT MY TRUST
IN YOU

it was actually 8.4k i was off by 100 i still predicted it would hit 8k the next day and it did just that

CANT YOU READ ITS CROSS MARGIN THATS ALL I GOT RIGHT THERE I HAD TO KEEP UPPING MY MARGIN TO BUY MORE SHORTS WHEN IT KEPT GOING UP UP UP AND NOW IT WONT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fucking kill yourself you larping faggot, you lost a lot of people's money. fuck you nigger.

quit using proxies omegafag

real thread, omega gets all calls wrong and gets BTFO

>get a quick rundown

WHY DID YOU USE CROSS YOU FUCKING MADMAN
DELEVERAGE
SELL OFF
TAKE THE LOSS

>over 8500

>8530
>8530
>8530
>8530
OH NONONONONONONONONONONO AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

dont panic it wont reach ur liquidation price!

>mfw i closed my longs because bull volume disappeared
>mfw it pumps to 8500 an hour later
wtf happened

it broke, just kys please?

DO YOU FEEL THE SQUEEZE YET SHORTERS

lmao, fucking kill yourself man, the bet was within $300 margin of error

bought btc thanks to you

IT KEEPS GOING UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE PLEASE MOMMY STOP IT THEY ARE HURTING ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAKE IT GO DOWN

ouch, youre done

65 millions and posting on a cum beverage making forum, go and fuck some models, travel around the world and eat some good food, but please stay away from us

>tfw Omegamale gets liquidated

im getting SQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>8550

LOL

Short squeeze coming

whats your liquidation price? it should stall and reverse at ~8660 max

Buddy. Pal.

You don't know what the fuck you're saying. This is the start of the next bull run. 9k by tomorrow. You're a fucking dipshit for telling people it'll drop.

My guess? You sold low like a fucking turd, and want desperately to buy back in. Unfortunately for you, biz doesn't even make a dent in the market, so even manipulating all of these kids isn't going to do you any good.

Go kill yourself already.

>THIS ONLY HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO ME

i you long exactly when he made the 3 post you will be rich now

says 8628 on his image fucktard

getting close to 8628.5
rip user

If you opened that 100x short you would now be liquidated.

OMEGAMAN USE YOUR POWERS FROM THE FUTURE AND MAKE IT GO DOWN QUICK QUICK QUICK PLEASE PLEASE
8628 AND I CANT INCREASE IT ANYMORE

DONT CLOSE YOU WONT GET LIQUIDATED. I HAVE HIDDEN WALLS EVERY 10 WITH 500 BTC EACH

congrats on this, seriously

This is 100% correct. This is going to 8660-ish and then reflect.

i will be comfy after buying the floor on feb 20

Man you are ALL about getting people to loose money. Ever call of yours is the same and everyone goes the opposite.

that 65btc sell wall at 8560 might have just saved your ass

omegamaker, I believed in you. But my short that you called just got liquidated and now my portfolio is fucking decimated.
Take your head out of your ass. Your hubris is misplaced. You fucking suck at what you do, you probably made your money by getting lucky repeatedly, and you're probably going to lose it all gambling on this shit because you'll never ever admit that you're wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAHA CONFIRMED LARPER

>everyone in the world in unison
This.

Are you dark skinned by chance?

kek
what a fucking loser
fuck you OP

The lies just continue!

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S7510849#p7512345

Pic related is 12 hours later. ABANDON YOUR TRIP AND LEAVE.

HOLY FUCK. FUCK OFF.
YOU MAKE THREAD AFTER THREAD SAYING IT'S GOING DOWN. YOU'LL BE RIGHT EVENTUALLY, RIGHT?????????????
YOU'RE LITERALLY GETTING BTFO RIGHT NOW

How does that whale cock feel?

all the hate this guy is getting, he must be good

so this is what happens when you take LARPing too far and start to believe it

PEOPLE ARE LOSING MONEY BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF CHROMOSOMES, GIVE UP ALREADY

not omegafag.

>hope you guys are ready for the bounce off 7.7-7.9k to around 8.6k it will be a great day tr
ading opportunity when it presents itself

>8.35k-8.6k i would say. then dropping back down to 6k yes but it wont drop like a rock.

DONT WORRY OMEGAMAN I BELIEVE IN YOU IM NOT CLOSING I DONT EVEN HAVE BITMEXICAN OPEN ANYMORE
I WILL TAKE THE LIQUIDATION

i mean it is unbelievable, he's wrong every single time, he's really good at calling the wrong calls.

his last thread for reference

how do you enable cross margin?
>unironically shorted 500,000 contracts

Here, I've put it all in one simple picture.

>OMEGA BTFO
>OMEGA BTFO
>OMEGA BTFO
>OMEGA BTFO>OMEGA BTFO
>OMEGA BTFO>OMEGA BTFO
>OMEGA BTFO>OMEGA BTFO
>OMEGA BTFO

IM HERE FOR YOU I WONT LET MY FOLLOWERS FAIL AT THIS

where it has your leverage number you just click cross
it will use up all the btc in your account to stop you from being liquidated, so it just raises your liq price

wait people actually followed the advice of an anonymous person on an indian scat meet up forum?

I'm predicting as high as low 8700s based on the initial rise from 7800. If the current advance reverses in that area, it would be a very bearish sign.

THEY CANT BREAK THROUGH MY WALLS. DO NOT CLOSE!

After this pump, when prices go down, this fagget will come to say he was expecting the dump.

Ugh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOPKEK

TIME TO GIVE UP THE TRIP

It looks like he called exactly what was going happen. It bounced off 7.7-7.9 and now we're at 8.5 and you need newfags to sell to before it goes back down.

shorted it boys

this is sad now

ALRIGHT SO DO I JUST HOLD THIS SHIT OR TRY AND GET OUT WHEN I CAN BREAK SOMEWHAT EVEN?

your on the right track man. im risking millions for you guys

HOLD TRUST ME

>8628
looks like resistance at 8636 and declining very slowly over the next 30 minutes. you might squeak by if the price fucks around for 30-60 minutes here.

rip

e-elaborate?

Exactly who the fuck are you lol?

It's funny how all of you niggers keep pretending you didn't see this

HOLY SHIT ITS WORKING THE MAGIC WALLS

holy shit cant break top, time to short