Sell orders removed, I'd buy back fast now anons

Sell orders removed, I'd buy back fast now anons

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/hqjlyHg/black-block-research-nano-intelligence-report-feb-11-2018.pdf
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pajeetbags

Lmao I'm good, enjoy that shitcoin

I’m already all in. Comfiest hold ever, ever.

They can put it back up at any time

Hope so. Can't sleep tonight holding this shit. Keep thinking it's gonna drop

How many you got?

You’re good man. Step away for a bit.

2500. I’m poor my dude. Been buying since 1.50.

Cool. Set an alert. Gonna try and sleep

I only got 1000

>I'd buy back fast now anons

I wouldn't. I have a high IQ and never buy into confirmed scam coins.

Good luck with those speedy transfers though when no one is running nodes since it's feeless and no one gets paid to run it.

Good luck with those torrents though when no one is seeding since it’s free and no one gets paid to seed

This

This retarded image reminded me that /pol/tards bought heavily into it.

People WANT free movies/music they don’t want shitcoins — that’s the difference

Shutup i'm still accumulating the fuck out of this chadcoin

except you don't buy torrents ;)

But you prove me right. Apart from a select group of nerds (who often use private trackers and force people to seed or they get banned) it's just people wanting to be the first group to release to get the prestige on brand new releases, then everything else just had a handful of dedicated seeders. That's okay for a file worth a few gigs but imagine just a handful of nodes operating what is meant to be a global payment network.

People freak out about BTC being vulnerable to the 51% attack. Holy fuck Raiblocks/Nano could literally just stop working at the worst of times because one of the big node operators had to shut on his PC for an hour to upgrade his GPU so he can play the latest video game. God forbid a power outtage happens and the nerd in his basement running a node has no power for a day.

>no one is running nodes since it's feeless and no one gets paid to run it.
Don't you have to run a node to receive anyway?
Also, what's the advantage of more nodes running?

I don't own any rayblocks, I'm just curious.

So an internet connection is free?

Besides, devs are looking to incentivise running nodes.

You do realise more people are running nano nodes than BCH, right?

You're fucking retarded lmao.

How is it comfy when you know that there is 17 mil NANO floating around the web that can be sold at any time?

That’s not what your grandma said after I finished licking her smegma

already sold, try again

They’re already in circulation. Check your facts

>so an internet connection is free?
no, but internet connection costs the same every month and i actually need it for other things

you do realise than running nano node means just running a wallet, right? later people will run nodes just to send/receive and that's it. why would i let run process that hogs resources for free? so yeah, ofc there are more rai nodes than BCH..

There’s 1500+ nodes already for xrb which is more nodes than Bch. Xrbs “hack” was already priced in as it happened a few months ago and the exchange ceo stopped withdrawals bc he wanted to cover up the exit scam. More buy orders than sell orders on Binance. Xrb only dropped $1 since and it’s consolidating. Buyers confidence is coming back up and we will see the price go up from here

Implying nano has 0 use lmao

You can run a node on the desktop wallet running in the background or on a phone for free. Im selling all my textbooks and furniture for xrb

Why man? This is nothing but the greater fool theory at work
How can you trust these people after hundreds of millions disappeared? Devs colluded with the scammer. Protocol has double spending bugs.
Ffs, get a grip. It's not worth it. This project will not moon again. Even if it was all FUD, perception matters a lot in this space.
Tron never recovered after it was revealed the founder plagiarized the white paper. This is a whole different degree of magnitude.

>Devs colluded with the scammer. Protocol has double spending bugs.

Wrong

>Ffs, get a grip. It's not worth it. This project will not moon again. Even if it was all FUD, perception matters a lot in this space.

The fud is priced in, now is time for mooning
What don't you understand about pic related?

>put natsoc emblem on coin to get attention from braindead /pol/tards
Same level as whore posting pajeets fishing for buys from lonely incels.

Sure, it's priced in and it's gonna stay priced in forever. You're stuck at $10-$15 while other coins will take over.

The community is not coming back. The devs are not taken seriously. You're left with a few delusional bagholders.

Holy shit what comes after fool me twice shame on me?
Greedy fucking idiots deserve the most JUST.

$50. $50 comes after.

> You're stuck at $10-$15 while other coins will take over.

you should look at the charts rn

>The community is not coming back. The devs are not taken seriously. You're left with a few delusional bagholders.

The aim is for nano to be used by businesses like paypal, what normies think is unimportant, they have a short memory

Just like retards who bought btc after mt gox, and no, nanos recoverry won't take nearly as much time people people still trust binance, OKex and kucoin

Black Block Research group just released a report on NANO. 11 fucking pages long...

docdroid.net/hqjlyHg/black-block-research-nano-intelligence-report-feb-11-2018.pdf

Lol xrb is coming up as we speak on binance. Already up +14% with massive buy orders.

Great report thanks for sharing. Where’s the FUD now i thought xrb was dropping to 1 dollar? Everyone kept saying it would drop to 1 because of the bitgrail ‘hack’ wil you idiots come out and explain yourselves

It's the typical Veeky Forums cycle:
Price goes down - "This coin is broken. SELL it now. I'm laughing at your bags"
Price then goes up - "HAHA, you believed my FUD. I bought your coins from you cheap. Now I'm going to buy a Lambo with them"

Lol fucking kids on Veeky Forums r cancerous. This past week we’ve seen at least 10 xrb threads a day saying SELL now it’s dropping to 0. Not a good place for information anymore.. times have changed for the worse. This use to be an actual community where we shared our knowledge and information

It is not a medium for accurate info and advice anymore, that is for sure. But it Veeky Forums does give fast info though. New potential coins pop up here faster than on reddit. If you DYOR, then you are golden.
I learned much about XRB from here in the end of November, when I haven't even heard from it on reddit.

Exactly. Biz is only good for hints and memes, you should dyor, all the shill and fud is worthless

What did you learn on here and not Reddit? Please share.

Fuck off lefty/pol/, Reichblocks is the people's champ

>Lol xrb is coming up as we speak
it's literally the third worst coin in top100 for last week with ~(-23%)

No shit sherlock, with all that bitgrail shitshow I'd say it's not so bad

i hate how the swastika isn't centered

Wtf are you talking about , i bought because of biz saying to sell. It's actually a good indicator of when to buy things if you actually dyor.

>This use to be an actual community where we shared our knowledge and information

Time was we were all going to make it. What went wrong?