WHAT THE FUCK

I SOLD MY LINKIES EXPECTING BTC TO CRASH AND DOUBLE MY STACK NOW I'VE LOST 10% OF MY PRECIOUS LINKIES WHAT DO I DO??? DO I BUY IN NOW OR WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK??

Wait for the post conference crash and don't make the same mistake again

You shouldn't have sold. This is a bull trap

We told you not to sell. We told you about Tesla, we told you about IBM, but you sold anyway. You really don't have anyone to blame but yourself.

That's what I thought this was, but now I'm getting JUST'd hard... I'm starting to think this is a reversal

Dude none of that is confirmed, nor will it be until march

It's Febuary now. Why risk it?

yeah u realise march is just around the corner you fucking retard? lol what are you waiting for

BTC looked like it was going to go sub-6k... I guess it still can, but FUCK I hate losing Link

Sold low, eh?

It's okay. BTC is too big boi for biz. Biz only chases scam shitcoins like link, bch, and tron.

Be a real man and donate to a real cause instead of buying and losing on shitcoins all day.

The value in knowing you did a good thing you get will exceed whatever greed fueled wealth you have temporarily followed by harrowing despair.

Start today buy visiting:

>ImpeachDonaldJTrump.com

...and sending in your own donation at your budget. Every Bitcoin counts. Only then, can we write the history books of tomorrow and truly fuel the ethnostate to rise again.

***DISCLAIMER: Ethnostate offer only applicable to /biz visitors. Normie leftist cucks must think they are funding their own opposition.***

bump, pls help. Do I rebuy link now at a loss or just wait for a dip in btc?

you're just going to do this again and again and again anyway.

Bear trap you mean retard

this was my first time ever selling one oh god please if you give me back my linkies ill do anything

I'm waiting for it to go down to like 30-35 to buy in (shoulda bought that dip last week ;_;), will it happen?

trips confirm yes

If it's going to $50 or even $5, then what difference does 15c now make?

>Buy high
>sell low
>buy Higher
>Sell Lower

wtf its been a day. gtfo of crypto

Fucken Link. This shitcoin should die already

is OP serious? Does he not know they exited like 3 months ago?

I see...

The absolute state of this board

Believe it

Did a quick little flip and made $37 Tether. Clawing back losses.

I hope so dude

S H A M E

i-i just wanted more link

You mean late Q2
Partnerships come with mainnet release

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>you mean retard
I dont think he was being mean, just a retard. Did he just your fee fees?

>tfw phoneshitposting and hurt autocorrects to JUST