The superior privacy coins no one ever talks about anymore

The superior privacy coins no one ever talks about anymore

- Wraith Protocol was released, no one noticed.
- RSK Smart Contracts (first ever for privacy coins) released Q1 2018
- Renewed website/wallet coming in a few weeks
- Wraith Android Wallet also coming soon

Bought some more at 80% discount (chart flatlined at 600 sats). This is still a better coin than Monero XMR at every possible catagory. One of my safest 2018 picks.

Other urls found in this thread:

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/SbgG5qCB_xqwyiiTB89L-Q
shieldcurrency.com/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

repeat after me
VAPOR
WARE

Wraith Protocol is actually tested and audited - it's confirmed to be everything they promised it to be.

I'll personally give you 10.000$ in BTC if you can trace the IP of a Wraith transaction. There's actually a contest out for it.

Is that fucking Verge

honestly verge is kind of trash (in terms of tech), but it made me a lot of money. bought at 17 satoshis and sold for ~700% increase. but then i bought in again way to fucking high and ended up bagholding for months. ended up selling at a loss at 90 satoshis just before it mooned to just under 2000 satoshis. fuck

Wraith initially promised a switch between public and private ledgers.. Which was never included.

Fuck off dodgecoin private boi

literal dogecoin fork.

Look at the Verge community. Literally a bunch of moonboys posting when a new shit exchange lists them. No tech discussion ever.

Good fucken god user, just seeing this i wanna throw up. Go make your money on it but don't shill it to the new fags.

its actually not bad and everyone fudding it is just a dumbass emotional trader

>dogecoindark
Was one hell of a moon mission tho.

Nobody cares about the IP, that's just basic stuff

Repeat after me
Doge coin dark

Why the hell do you think the IP matters so much when anyone can just follow the paper trail using a block explorer

You don't understand how the obfuscation works right?..

You can't trace it.

PUMP
AND
DUMP

You're 3 months too late on this scam pajeet.

Everyone already knows this is a shitcoin.

Enlighten me.
So when a criminal sends XVG to an exchange address the FBI can't ask the exchange who that address belongs to?
The thing that makes XMR a success is that it doesn't leave a paper trail

Buy Shield. Its verge done properly.

Doge coin fork shit

Better than monero? Ok

>superior
>not Zcoin

Well, this is basically how it works.

Exchange wallets are, mostly, linked to user information. So anything registered there will be visible I guess.

Verge wallet to Verge wallet can and will not be able to be traced, though. It's just not possible, so even if it leaves a trail to some extent it won't ever lead you to the right direction.

> retard verge bagholder trying to defend the shittiest crapware you can find in crypto space.

thats not how you promote your coin.
if it's verge but properly i still don't want it.
I never ever want to have verge.
ever

Ranked #9 on code quality. It's fact.

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/SbgG5qCB_xqwyiiTB89L-Q

In other words the "can't cash out" meme becomes a reality with XVG.
If you want real privacy stay with XMR

You can't cash out while remaining anonymous. It's a meme. You can use XVG/XMR to pay for things without getting traced though.

You can't answer 400K USD in your account and not tell where it came from, if that is your cash-out-dream scenario. Are you new to crypto?

Such a weak attempt at trying to turn the discussion around.
XVG is useless. Period.

It's not my coin - though I have a small bag of it.
It's a fork of verge that's diverging quickly.
Soon it will be incomparable to it's hashstock.
MN in Q2. You should look at it prior to making an informed decision.

shieldcurrency.com/index.php

In that case it is as useless as BTC, LTC, DC, BCH, NANO, XMR, PIVX you name it.

I'm sure your opinion is of more value than over hundred billion in market cap, though.

Trtl is way better than this scam coin. Unironically. For real.

XVG is a shitcoin that isn't even private. It has tor bolted on and it isn't even mandatory. Total shit.