Too stupid to figure out AssBlaster's ico hint

>too stupid to figure out AssBlaster's ico hint.
Plz help

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7569209
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/moeco/
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7569209#p7569209
gbx.gi/token-sales/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrpmplsyg2QIVr53tCh1GmwvyEAAYASAAEgIljvD_BwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, our group got it in like 3 minutes. Good luck, lol

What is it? Plz no bully

Who cares, he hasn't been right about anything so far. It's all theories and speculations

its tokia

>name equals 50% like a cell-phone company
Tokia is literally 1 letter away from the name. Don't be a brainlet.

>asks for help
>dosnt post hint

>50%
So it can't be Tokia

>Implying AB would waste his rep shilling absolute garbage

Regardless if it's right or not, I reckon it's GBX which will probably be a good long-term hold. Seriously under the radar

>NLP trainer as an advisor
>Woman CEO
>combined few years of possibility of financial experience
>boring everything

saged

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7569209

Nokia

It's not GBX, their team doesn't have the decades of financial sector experience AB talked about.

I'll post it and delete it quickly. Remember to look at the team's history to see that it's legit.

bace

thanks

>I'll post it and delete it quickly.

He's shilling LINK and we all know what a failure that is. Don't listen to that faggot.

not bace either.
Thanks user.

>Not telling you to buy LINK, just saying be on the lookout.

Kek, Based Assblasters knows that linkies are legit retards.

>RKT
the memes write themselves

>moe

thanks, will look into it. Strange coincidence of ticker/company-name lol

no where did he say 50 percent, some other guy asked if it sounded similar to an old cell phone company. Its tokia

Ahhhh I missed it

he's like the UFR shills but smarter about it.
>hype up LINK which everyone loves
>slowly transition into shilling some shittoken he's accumulated
>dump all the bags onto deluded linkies for 10x the price

indeed

Tokia has neither the regulatory nature nor the financial industry team experience. I believe AB agreeing the name had to do with a cellphone company was a red herring to throw off anons who won't DYOR.

Don't worry, I took a screenshot. The coin is called

see

Wtf is this shit? I don't believe this.

then DYOR and find something you do believe in.

you think?

He said 50%, perhaps meaning literally 50%. Tokia is closer to 70%.

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/moeco/

This is the only thing I could find and it has nothing to do with any of the hints AB gave.

He said they had an ongoing ICO, but theirs already finished three days ago

It's probably a LARP guys. Dude trying to cleverly shill his heavy bags. He's been wrong so far, expect it to continue.

Keep finding stupid bullshit about the cs player moe. I guess that faggot got into crypto and is shilling hard to his twitch viewers.

AB might be right but the guy in this thread is wrong for sure.

He did say "50% same name" but the question he was responding to was deleted and I never saw it. He was NOT responding to the cell phone question, unless it was another cell phone question...

Since you guys don't sound like pajeets, 'moe' is a hint on how you can recover deleted posts on Veeky Forums. Google it. Now please let this thread fade and get archived.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7569209#p7569209

ALTTEX

I see

Kek the guy is fucking with you. I was here and actually took the screenshot but not gonna post it since it's pretty easy to find it

I found it but it's still false. That coin does not share 50% of its name with an old cellphone company.

dude, just wanted to say thanks. I don't need it to be 100% the right tip from AB. If the fundamentals are solid, idgaf where or who the tip came from. Good find.

okay what does it share a name with, ive found one that has token burn

I hope you idiots are feeling lucky cause that definitely wasn't the real assblaster. There's a pic with the real assblaster+proper trips in the thread and idiots didn't even bother to check.

Even though the fake assblaster was knowledgeable about LINK and the things he talked about, his impersonation was poor (too "fucking this" and "fucking that" plus the wrong trips).

The influx of new, inexperienced users (that hate being called newfags because they find it insensitive on the oldfags' part) demands that some common values are reiterated;

>lurk moar

it's the cardinal rule, because it helps you build connection to the zeitgeist of the place, or the hivemind as ledditors call it. Exponentially more important on Veeky Forums, for obvious reasons.

> it's the internet and pretty much everybody is lying to ya

24/7 trolling and larping all around and don't get me started on the gubmint shills, trolls and bots. learn to make informed decisions on the shit that you'll believe

You can just find it using the hint he gave. What's yours?

that literally looks like the definition of crazy, that looks herself in the bathroom and threatens to cut herself if you go against what she wants

Post website. Isn't this just ecb?

He said it rhymes with some old phone company so, definitely Tokia

Tokia. Already has support for Visa and Mastercard purchases.

I agree to make informed decisions, but that was the actual same tripcode as the original threads in December/Jan. Still skeptical, but it's fun to pick up little tips and do deeper research from there.

No coin burn though

How is this not It?

He changed his trip later on in the thread

Right?

How much Link do I need to have this mutt to sit on my face.

Someone confirm or I'm posting this all over biz

It's GBX and he was being a cunt:
gbx.gi/token-sales/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrpmplsyg2QIVr53tCh1GmwvyEAAYASAAEgIljvD_BwE

PUBLIC SALE SOLD OUT IN 9 SECONDS.

Makes me think his insider info may be legit.

It isn't. He already gave a hint that leads to the exact coin.

Hmm but he made it seem like the ico was still ongoing

What old cellphone company rhymes with this?

And you still didn't compare the "correct" trips to see if they match with the one from the pic

this was the only other upcoming european exchange I could find other than the one I posted with a focus on regulations however their team is a joke as only the CEO has any decent experience in the financial industry.

unfortunately it looks like this thread has turned to pajeet nonsense so for the honor of assblaster I'm out

50% the same. Not the ticker in any event. ''Gibraltar''
I assume to keep the majority of newcomers off the trail. He explicitly said he didn't want reddit and (((others))) involved.

He never claimed it rhymes, he said it shares 50% of it's name with an old cellphone company. My guess is somewhere in this pic, but they're not burning any tokens. Their team has something to do with the financial sector, but I wouldn't say they have decades of experience.

''Globalstar'' ''Gibraltar''- it fits. Thanks based user!

Sold out already
What's the point

TOKIA TOKIA NOKIA
Fucking hell you guys are so fucking retarded I swear

The admin of the telegram for gbx said that any unsold tokens were meant to be burned but they sold out in 9 seconds.

Coinmetro fits all categories if you faggots want to know.

It is going to burn all unsold tokens, it is pushing to work with regulators the hardest, and it according to anons image shares MetroPCS name.

Didn't assblaster say coin metro was shit in a previous thread of his?

My guess was also CoinMetro. Didn't know they were burning unsold tokens. Wtf is up with that team page though? Not even real pictures

Not that I recall.

Read it in their telegram a while ago

Canons were shilling coinmetro on biz for the longest time. I almost bought their presale but held back.

It's strange because someone mentioned coin metro in the thread in response to assblaster and it got zero responses.

MetroPCS is a network not a manufacturer of mobile phones?

>tfw you will literally get RKT