Im at my work now, but i have some big news about chainlink. they are on the table with Unilever

im at my work now, but i have some big news about chainlink. they are on the table with Unilever.

Unilever is the worlds largest consumer goods company with a revenue of ~50 billion a year

The chance of a partnership is big, I can't tell too much right now until I get home which is in around 2 hours.

Keep this thread bumped; great things will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/08/22/ibm-nestle-unilever-walmart-blockchain-food-contamination.html
reuters.com/article/us-ibm-retailers-blockchain/nestle-unilever-tyson-and-others-team-with-ibm-on-blockchain-idUSKCN1B21B1?mod=djemlogistics
youtu.be/AfJiRsYpgyc
youtube.com/watch?v=f0Aub4-3kkk&t=53s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop shitposting pls

>deodorant smart contracts
sage

Calve Pindakaas + Chainlink magic is real

kys

And axa and tesla

Kek

I can post my a picture of my paycheck. it will prove that I work at unilever.

give me a minute

>smart contracts and supply chain management
bump
Let's see where this rabbit hole goes.

its been 5 minutes.

i work at unilever, hope this proves enough until i get home.

great things will come.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

How is Unilever planning to utilize blockchain/oracles?

ITS LEGIT GUYS WOW WOW OH BOI HERE WE GO

kek, this doesn’t prove anything

Lol. Dude. Please tell me you are trolling/baiting with this thread. Surely you must realize that is not going to be enough to convince even the most vacant of brainlets.

Fuck I miss dylan rieder so much, Best style of all time.

like i said, i cant show any of the good stuff until i get home. ETA 1.5 hours.

keep this thread bumped.

Big if true

Mobius?? Noooooooooooooo!

nice, everything according to the plan

I’m listening

MONEY SNEK ON THE MOVE

I'll look over your wares, sir

>about chainlink
Because it a biz meme coin. Biz clubbed together to buy at at the ico which sergey fucked up. Dispite incredible OC memes and non stop shilling it failed to moon spectacularly This lead no a lack of mooning and much angst and heavy bags.

Luckily many normies arrived in November/December who were in fear of missing out. Oldfags dumped their LINK onto them at 1:20 and ran away reeeing at normie stupidity. It tanked shortly thereafter with everything else. However the OC originally generated was no powerful and radioactive that the original chainlink shill echoed in eternity. The newfags who bought at a dollar inturn preyed on even newer fags barraging them with my sides link meme material and LO THE BAGS WERE PASSED. Some, those with a cripplingly low IQ believe that this is in fact some revolutionary technology so powerful are the memes. Ignoring the fact its a couple of guys with ego problems who made themselves millionares by raping biz in their ico and now could not give a fuck about LINK or anyone who owns it and will never work a day in their lives again and don't, going mysteriously silent after they got much dollar. The end. Now shutup and buy link newfag.Look at my meme, see you are in a secret club! Buy fucking link phaggot.

I can wait

Because it a biz meme coin. Biz clubbed together to buy at at the ico which sergey fucked up. Dispite incredible OC memes and non stop shilling it failed to moon spectacularly This lead no a lack of mooning and much angst and heavy bags.

Luckily many normies arrived in November/December who were in fear of missing out. Oldfags dumped their LINK onto them at 1:20 and ran away reeeing at normie stupidity. It tanked shortly thereafter with everything else. However the OC originally generated was no powerful and radioactive that the original chainlink shill echoed in eternity. The newfags who bought at a dollar inturn preyed on even newer fags barraging them with my sides link meme material and LO THE BAGS WERE PASSED. Some, those with a cripplingly low IQ believe that this is in fact some revolutionary technology so powerful are the memes. Ignoring the fact its a couple of guys with ego problems who made themselves millionares by raping biz in their ico and now could not give a fuck about LINK or anyone who owns it and will never work a day in their lives again and don't, going mysteriously silent after they got much dollar. The end. Now shutup and buy link newfag.Look at my meme, see you are in a secret club! Buy fucking link phaggot.

lol wtf is thus bullshit? Show some actual fucking evidence.

What that mean on table?

OP is a faggot.

Riddle user here. Me and Cliff high just dropped some acid. My price predictions are as previously state. $500 EOY, $1000 EOD. Do you want to believe?

> Cant tell anything right now
> Has time to photoshop link and unilever

> im so done with this shit

at least i have reason to live for another two hours

Miring that hair. What a chad he was

Disrupting detergent thru the blockchain

Inb4 this is a joke about a toilet paper partnership

Waar kom je vandaan OP?

waiting in anticipation

THIS.

DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE

Hahaha i hope thats not some toilet partnership joke

DROMEN ZIJN BEDROG

So, would this partnership be Unilever insurance related? Logistic related?

Automated insured smart loo that pays you out $0.069 every time the toilet paper rips and you get shit on your hands.

I'm guessing logistics based on some minor research I've just done

faggot shit. still bumping

Weena?

Daa daa

I just guessed that too, googling "unilever blockchain" throw some interesting results

cnbc.com/2017/08/22/ibm-nestle-unilever-walmart-blockchain-food-contamination.html

Tracing food data is an interesting implementation, but I don't understand the role of Chainlink on this

>Bershire Hathaway owns Kraft-Heinz
>Kraft-Heinz is looking to acquire Unilever
>Berkhire's CEO is Warren Buffet
>Buffet hates crypto

OP says LINK is on the table with Unilever. Kek

Shill meeeeeee

1k eoy

Checked.
>insurance related? Logistic related?
Various possible applications: automated agreements, logistics, insurance

Also check this, old news but could be very relevant developments:
reuters.com/article/us-ibm-retailers-blockchain/nestle-unilever-tyson-and-others-team-with-ibm-on-blockchain-idUSKCN1B21B1?mod=djemlogistics
>Nestle, Unilever, Tyson and others team with IBM on blockchain

>A total of 10 companies said they will share data and run trials with IBM, including Kroger Co (KR.N), Dole Food Company Inc [DFCI.UL], McCormick & Company Inc (MKC.N), Golden State Foods Corp [GSFDP.UL], Driscoll’s Inc and Berkshire Hathaway’s (BRKa.N) McLane Co.

It's not a long-shot for LINK to be involved at some level.

Herman dit is je baas, nu melden op kantoor

kraft heinz bid failed 1 year ago... they are no longer looking to buy.... do some proper research

Tesla

Dit is nu een nederdraad

youtu.be/AfJiRsYpgyc

You should check this interview

Je bent ontslagen.

Gr gr,
Onur Baas

Wasn't Stellar involved in this IBM & Walmart stuff?

Where are you? 2 hours already past

Dutch have the worst meat, I lived there for a year and constantly wanted to kms due to that

user, I...

another fucking larper

nog een halfuur mongool

Bumping your thread op, don't be a larper

Kankerhoeren the trains were all fucked today
Stinky linkies

Thanks, I will check it out

you better not be larping OP.

15-30 minutes left. Singularity or fucking bust, boyos.

If OP delivers I will literally eat my cum on stream

Guys I'm gonna dump my 150k LINK if this faggot is a larper

Big news coming

I'm stroking my hard cock right now. I have 25k link baby. I think I'm gonna make it anons. I think I'm gonna be a millionaire by next year. I can finally stop Going to college!

>trash talking Randstad
I know it's bad because of all the immigrants and all, but I cannot imagine the profound boredom of living outside of the Randstad.

These trips shall bind you to your promise.

So close lol

nigga what is this bs

it fits for stinkies ;)

I can see ChainLink used in the production line (Sergey mentioned this as a usecase). Where if all requirements are met for a product then a smart contract is engaged. You would need data from each point to confirm

Reroll
Also $1000 EOY

Its actually pretty chill.

T. Friesland.

You are an absolute silly person!

You are a LUNATIC

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

This time I can't check your dubs as usual magick bro, but keep going, you are like a beautiful lady singing in the streets during war times. You give me hope

Godverdomme OP kom op met die info.

>Tracing food data
>data

Moving data around securely in a decentralized way is literally what Chainlink does.

Nou maken mongoloide duurt lang

This is the video that's part of the reason people think we.trade is real other than just the riddle user telling us it is. Chainlink seems to fit well here and unilever if real would probably be something similar. youtube.com/watch?v=f0Aub4-3kkk&t=53s

I doubt op will deliver though. It's literally time right now.

I have literally never in my life heard of Unilever, but according to wikipedia it actually is the world's largest consumer goods company.
what the fuck

the great thing about these threads is if SmartContract really is working with some big partner when it actually comes to light the stinky linkies can rejoice "SEE? WE WERE RIGHT!" ignoring the fact that they spent the past six months speculating about Sergey working with half the fortune 500 before anything broke.

There's nearly 20 minutes to go

who cares about 50 billion revenue a year?
link will be worth trillions