Who else wants to re-test 6k so we can finally enter the bull market? This sideways, low volume movement is annoying

Who else wants to re-test 6k so we can finally enter the bull market? This sideways, low volume movement is annoying.

>retest 6k
>bounces
>OMG WERE BACK YAAYY XDD MOON LAMBOS FOR EVERYONE
>tanks again a little bit later and goes sub 6k
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
clockwork

I'd still prefer that to this bullshit. At least you can short that market.

Can't long or short anything because there's way too many mixed signals and everyone thinks we're in a huge bull trap.

Fuck you, it's only you bottom sellers who think that. You should have gone long at 6k instead of whining about muh volume.

I did go long at 6k, sold at 9k. After that brutal 9k rejection it's clearly bearish right now, this shit WILL go down

fck ure deluded

You should open a long and a short at the exact same time. that way you cant be wrong

>t.brainlet who sold @ $6k

It will stay low volume because no one is dumb enough to buy this pos after it crashed 70% in month. Seriously, did normies know how fucking pathetic BTC really is? No. They.thought it was alien tech. Turns out its pretty much a shittiest of shitcoins.

Have a look at the jan 17th dip. Almost identical situation. It pissed around for a week and then plummeted. Since we're still in an overall downtrend it's more likely to expect that than a reversal.

We broke the downtrend 3 hours ago, faggot. We are going up.

Yeah I agree OP it's the only way

This bullshit needs to end ASAP.

We an exchange to go broke or something that usually spices things up

> t. 19 year old with a sub 1k portfolio who doesn't understand that you need to find a floor for the people with real money to pump the market bullish again

Yeah, made note of that on the dailies. Almost follows the exact same pattern.

We haven't really had a FUD event in a while, I wonder if that will finally rock the boat into the 6k re-test.

yeah BTC needs to take its medicine. Nobody wants to buy these prices because of the uncertainty that it might dump below support again, like it did the last 3 times. We need a dump right now to confirm the support at 6k, and that's when the buys will start to come in again

Yea thats what you TA faggots believe.

>Tip has broken trend
>100k eom

Yea...people are lining up to buy btc...

>> t. 19 year old with a sub 1k portfolio who doesn't understand that you need to find a floor for the people with real money to pump the market bullish again
>sub 1k portfolio
>sub 1k
>1k
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL bitch I could buy and sell your ass and still have enough left over.

dickface faggot OP

Honestly please delete this post, it is of extremely poor quality.

Guys, when the market goes sideways, it's getting tired. Do you know happens when markets get tired? They take a nap. Do you know what a nap is? It's testing 6K.

The slope of the advance has been decreasing; that means we're moving into a sideways pattern. Bears don't want to participate because they'll get dumped on by all the people looking to get out at 9-13k, while bulls are already overbought and can't push the price up further.

>guys, BTC needs to tank to bolster confidence!
You 75 IQers are hilarious.

There are still at least 2 downtrend resistances to overcome, literally zoom out retard

fuck you ya dog cunt

I should have known.

>BTC needs to take its medicine
what in the absolute fuck am I reading?

>it needs to go up and up and UP AND UP GUISE
>once people see it going up THEY'LL KEEP BUYING GUISE TO DA MOOOON
not everybody is a /biztard who buys high, retard. Right now, the prices are high. We don't know if BTC is going to fail this rally and blow past its support, like it did at 13k, and like it did at 10k. We don't know if that 6k support is strong enough to hold this time round. And until we do know, the amount of confidence that SMART people with ACTUAL money are going to have in BTC is going to be very limited.
Remember you dumbfuck, smart money wants to buy low not high. If you think about it really hard I'm sure it will eventually make sense to you

its never going bellow 8k , fuck off no coiners

END OF STORY screencap this

Good thing The Market®™, in essence only exists to transfer wealth (little baby sub 10K meme portfolios) from the impatient to the patient. Hopefully people become more impatient during a Sideways Market© and start selling down the order book. I want to see fear soon. Now excuse me, I have ONE phone call to make.

>Remember you dumbfuck, smart money wants to buy low not high
you do know at a certain point you will need to buy back in though. What if we trade sideways with minor few hundred dollar swings like it has been doing the last 10 days until we rally in March? You do know that this is completely possible. BTC doesn't HAVE to go down again.

>This sideways, low volume movement is annoying.

this is how i know you are a newfag and dont know anything

The truth
Before BTC can go on a run again, it needs to dip to its recent low of 6k (which was less than FUCKING WEEK ago, by the way) and confirm that its support there. You don't go from a crash to a bullrun on a V-shaped dip, you cretin. It doesn't fucking work like that, nobody wants to buy at these prices because it's so uncertain

>nobody wants to buy at these prices because it's so uncertain
No shit sherlock, but at some point, the market will have no choice but to buy back in after a certain amount of time has lapsed and nothing happens. I never said we were in a bull market, the market is apprehensive right now because we are still recovering from a mass sell off. But my point is that bitcoin doesn't HAVE TO come down again, it can easily trade sideways for the next month. You know, there is such a thing as a V shaped bottom just a like there is a W shaped bottom. Both scenarios are entirely plausible. The market doesn't give a shit what you hope to happen or what you think, or what is convenient for you or your pocket book.

no. if it can maintain stabiltiy for a few months which is probably waht its going to do, you have found a floor.

it will probably fail its 9k rally and sideways for some time before next bull.

Eat shit and accept your god of fairness.

this man knows things

Bulls have to liquidate their BTC to pay for expenses and taxes. It's no surprise that the tax shit came out in Dec when BTC was at its ATH. Coinbase has turned over tax details over to the IRS, so in April there will be a massive selloff caused by Americans.

The only TA chart I follow shows BTC/USD(T) quarterly highs and lows. If you can find this magic chart (it has never been wrong) which is kept top secret from newcoiners and newfaggots alike, you will see that for years, in a quarterly cycle, BTC is at a "high" or a "low". The last high was around 20K and lined up perfectly. WE HAVE UNTIL APRIL TO REACH THE NEXT QUARTER "LOW". If it doesn't go sideways as shit until April, we are testing some hard support multiple times until then. If you want the chart a guy named Josh is on TradingView. Good luck, there's probably a lot.

>Bulls have to liquidate their BTC to pay for expenses and taxes. It's no surprise that the tax shit came out in Dec when BTC was at its ATH. Coinbase has turned over tax details over to the IRS, so in April there will be a massive selloff caused by Americans.
IRS asked coinbase for records of over $20,00 from 2013-2015 brainlet. Old news Old FUD
>If you can find this magic chart (it has never been wrong) which is kept top secret from newcoiners and newfaggots alike
>If you want the chart a guy named Josh is on TradingView. Good luck, there's probably a lot.
>muh secret club
>muh meme lines
I don't give a shit about you being on somebody elses dick on TV you disgusting filth. shill me something actually believable. I'm not shorting, I'm not selling
t.holding since $700 in 2013 which somehow makes me a new coiner.

1099K forms were sent to the IRS for 2017.

Listen kiddo, I was mining LTC with a fucking 7950 back in the day. I can tell you're not a newcoin. I'm also not telling you to do SHIT. This is an anime forum, you don't have to follow orders.

Anybody who has made more than $600 USD in the United States of America needs to report it to the IRS. Be it from bitcoin, paint houses, or sucking dick. If it was over $600 USD during the fiscal year, you must report it. 1099's aren't shit, it won't crash the market. Also, bitcoin and crypto are global markets, not everybody invested in btc is a burger, each country has their own tax laws.

Anyone that made a decent amount of money likely set some of it aside for taxes.

I don't keep secrets from you, show me this Josh guy.

I think everyone in this thread generally agrees there's at least a 51% chance we will go around 6k again, most people just saying it doesn't HAVE to.
No shit, but it's more likely that it wil bases on the last few weeks.

Since you asked nicely, I will personally spend minutes of my short life just to find the link and share it with you. Do not post outside of this thread. I will delete post after you have seen it.

Tax rates will be based on inflated values from last year. It is in the interest of whales to keep prices low to force crypto holders to liquidate many of their coins. HODLers also have a lower average income than normalfags because many cryptofags are NEETs...and the normalfag redditors investing in crypto who bring the average income up got in late, needed to ask their wives for permission to invest, and don't have as many coins as neet traders/holders.

One could also argue that people thought it would keep going up/rebound soon, see the mood of Veeky Forums in early Jan compared to now.

I'd love to be proven wrong. Potential gains lost from buying in late would be offset by being able to make 10x gains as everything goes parabolic again in a new bull market.

OK, don't rush.

The floor is 8k you retard.

I was waiting for you to confirm to limit exposure time. Please respond after saving image to confirm. Do not repost. I have SJW mods on a tight leash here (pedo blackmail) and they will leak your IP to powerful people that owe favors if necessary, as a deterrent. I advise you to use a VPN at least if you repost.

It's been saved, don't worry I don't want to mess with the mob.

Then why isn't all the money rushing in right now? Why can't we break 9k? Why aren't people buying so close to the floor?

>This sideways, low volume movement is annoying.

I hate you ADHD December cunts so god damn much.

please send your energy please send your energy \o/

Thanks just bought 5 ripple

>I did go long at 6k, sold at 9k.

not only did I buy the bottom this time, I also sold the top.