What's the most calories you've ever eaten in one sitting?

What's the most calories you've ever eaten in one sitting?

probably 3000

I downed a large extra cheese dominos and drank 30 beers once. AMA!

At least 5000.

Probably that time I went to 5 guys and got a double cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, and ketchup, medium fry (mistake), and a peanut butter shake. I ate everything except for half of the shake. It was the fullest I've ever felt. How much do you reckon that was?

However much is in one pizza hut ham p'zone, an order of their chicken alfredo, bread sticks, and some mountain dew.

Probably around 800 calories.

I once ate 12 donuts.
Also ate two footlongs from Subway once.

I threw up both times tho, so not sure how many calories I actually got.

LMAO

>medium fry
You only got one?

I'm going to guess about 4000-4500. Ate two grande meals of hard shell tacos with a baja blast to wash it down

That's just a guess tho, I wouldn't be surprised if I ate more when I was high as fuck at an all you can eat sushi place

If we are counting binge drinking as a "sitting" I hate to think how many calories I've consumed in an afternoon

>30 beers
>30
>one sitting

Okay, I'm curious.

Probably about 6000.
>whole Flying J pizza
>6 beers
>half a fifth of vodka
>two king kitkats
>pint of ice cream
Fucking South Dakota, man. Did it in one episode of Star Trek TNG.

Would half a fifth be a tenth?

The amounts I can devour in one sitting when high is scary. I just don't get full. I'd say 9000-12000 in one sitting. Once ordered 4 Domino's pizzas with different toppings, covered them in layers of extra cheeses and fried bacon lardons, layered them on top of each other, coated them in batter then deep fried the entire thing. Ate that monstrosity with a knife and fork and washed it down with chocolate pistachio milk

Daily reminder that every 3,500 excess calories you consume (ie don't burn) amount to ~0.45KG or ~1 pound of gained weight in fat.

Don't binge eat more than once a week unless you want to become obese.

>most calories you've ever eaten
>If we are counting binge drinking
>eaten
>drinking
retard.

only if a fifth of vodka refers to a volume fraction x, where if you sum five x 's, you would recover the unperturbed volume of vodka.

>only if a fifth of vodka refers to a volume fraction x

It does. It's a fifth of a gallon.

Well it took like 5 hours. So I guess maybe not in one sitting

Hey fuck you buddy who you callin a retard?

What the absolute fuck. You should compete. You'll be drowning in pussy when women see how much junk you can eat

what the fuck

Fries would be the plural of fry?
>medium fries please.

probably 2000 or so at this diner one time

>xboxhueg chicken fried steak
>texas toast
>green beans
>baked potato
>unlimited catfish
>tea

god that was a glorious meal

about 1600

Once smoked weed and ate in an evening:

1 Lg Domino's Pizza
Entire cooked box of Hamburger Helper + extra cheese
8 Buffalo Wings

I'd be more worried about how much saturated fat you devoured.

>I once ate 12 donuts.
Krispy Kreme? That's easy to do. They practically melt away like cotton candy when you bite into them.

please who fucking counts calories.

Nobody believes you

Found the third worlder

Probably every time I eat Wendy's. Baconator with a large frie and Dr. Pepper, along with 10 chicken nuggets, fuck I could go for some nuggets right now.

I'm saving that image

Except those who have done similar things...worst I've done in the recent past while high and drunk was one large dominoes pizza along with 16 wings and half a bottle of soda. Could have kept going but the shame made me stop. It had been a long time since I had last binged. Used to go through a pound of pasta at a time no problem and that would just be the main course. Not counting intro food and dessert.

i've eaten two dominos meat lovers pizzas with a thing of cinna stix and a thing of cheesy bread all by myself before.

>live with grandma
>she leaves me at the house so she can go to some family reunion thing 5 hours away
>gives me money to feed myself
>buy huge pizzas, calzones, and cranberry juice (?)
>eat it all in several hours while watching EpicMealTime and playing Gmod
>go to bed at 7AM

2011 was weird

Entire medium pizza
Entire order of cheesy bread
1 liter of Coke

So ~4,000?

probably when me and my little brother used to eat the entire volcano menu each in one sitting

it's really easy to load up on calories at taco bell and not even realize it

Ate 12 philly cheese steak hot pockets in a span of about 2 hours so probably whatever that is.

non-obese people

About this many.

Rough day doing janitor work on /sp/?

lel

2 entire roast chickens from Costco and half a loaf of fresh french bread. Washed it down with a shitton of sparkling lime water..

Were you sitting for it?

Fuuuck that's one of my favorite meals. Public lemon pepper rotisserie chicken with half a French bread loaf

I was 16 at the time and had had wrestling practice for 5 hours a day 6 day a week. I had this meal at least 3 days a week.

The most digusting part of this story is the dominos

Around 7500.
Had one of these badboys, they weight 2,7k and if you down them in one sitting you get it for free otherwise its 45€

9 mcdoubles

Fucking easy

2 of these

I actually didn't start counting calories until recently, but this would have to be my least proud moment:

>12 waffles, with all sorts of shit on them (maple syrup, blueberry syrup, Nutella, Reese's peanut butter spread, cheese, etc.; on different waffles, not at the same time, mind you)
>an entire pan's worth of scrambled eggs
>5 strips of bacon
>then 4 more eggs, sunny-side up because I was still hungry
>pretty sure I was drinking orange juice at the time

Probably the other day when I spent my entire Taco Bell gift card. I hadn't eaten the previous day so I was famished.

>Four 5-layer burritos
>Six tacos
>Two smothered burritos
When I got home I had a full box of Cookie Crisp and four beers.
Probably the most I've ever eaten at once, came close to vomiting but didn't.

I tried the McNugget Power Hour and got to 54. For some reason that's the most "filled-up" I've ever been despite having done the standard whole pizza + wings + cinnasticks thing more than once, which I'm sure is more calories.

I'd have to say the most impressive/hard to believe part is that someone could bother doing all that while stoned. Back in the day I could only bother to grab some tacos and veg out.

2400 calories from an MRE in the army

jesus christ

However many calories are in these.

Probably about 2 lbs of awesomeness.

i'm completely guessing, but i'd have to say at least 20,000. those chinese buffets were my hang-out zone back in the day.

probably close to 6-7K Calories, was a obese son of a bitch. 2000 of them Calories came from a 32oz milkshake.

Nobody believes you

Nothing compared to eating a whole 9x13 pan of brownies, what you ate barely constitutes a binge, a large portion yes but you didnt finish the shake,

ate 10pc kfc in 1 sitting, poor toilet was never the same

Over 2500

Got blazed as shit, ate a super burrito at Anna's Taqueria, then went down the street immediately to Chipotle and ate a burrito there, then immediately went a half block over to JP Licks and at a whole brownie sundae.

It was disgusting and I think should count as a single sitting because it was legit one after the other.

As much as there is in Burger King double steakhouse meal and 6 pieces of chili cheese bites with mexicana sauce.
I felt almost dirty after that.

Almost

probably something like this guy that no one believes..

I remember I got a a couple huge strombolis a big order of wing ditties lol a big order of wedge fries a big hoagie and some bread sticks(everything was huge since it was this local pizza place that did parties mostly) .. I was coming off of a good half a year stint of being vegan, working out everyday and eating like >1500ca a day. I ended up sharing some of the strombolis but I went and got a a bag of oreos which I finished shortly after.

probably 20000 but i dont think i came even close to it more than a few times.
Most i remember eating calorie wise was
2 pounds of candy
one big nutella jar
a big one pound box of white chocolate peanut butter bombons
2 family chocolate bars
3 bags of gummys, arund 150 grams each
a family bag of doritos and an entire cheese dip
large pizza with ham and parmesan cheese
2 litter soda
2 pounds of icecream
3 snicker bars
if someone wants to calculate the total we can know for sure

Pastrami Chili Cheese Fries
BBQ Beef Sandwich
A lot of Coke

No idea what the calorie count was

Not part of "one sitting rule" but afterwards drove to a 24 hour donut shop and got a dozen donuts and gradually ate them through the night.

Probably a burgerking cheeseburger with 10 extra patties and 10 extra slices of cheese.

Literally squeezed it to make grease-man drippings on the wrapper.

I once ate a meal consisting of one goat heart, one ox heart, several skewers of chicken hearts (which are basically candy), and two bowls of shark fin soup.
The shark fin tasted kinda rubbery, but the soup that it came in was fucking fantastic.

Let me show you a glimpse of the descent of my life's rock bottom it probably started here. Graduate highschool lineman in football 275 of mean machine. Graduation party dinner at bjs STEAK house this is what I ordered and in hindsight I wonder why nobody stopped me or how I even ate that much desu.
Appetizer
Crispy potato skin platter 1100 calories
A third hot and spicy Buffalo a third garlic parmesan and a third lemon pepper about 12 wings 900 calories.

Bj burger with bacon and avocado w fries 1300 cal
I don't remember how many slices of deep dish pizza the table got but it was more than 5. At 300 calories it ended up being 1500 calories.

I washed it all down with strawberry lemonade 80 calories with each cup 12 oz I drank probably 7 more along 10
560 calories in drinks.

If you that that wasn't bad the only reason you go to bjs is for the pizookie. We got 2 pizooki trios 2000 calories each I ate around 3/4 of 1 so about 1500 calories. But it doesn't matter I ate the rest of 2nd next day but that's out of context

>grand total 6860 calories.

0.33 or 0.5 liters per beer?

Aww sheet that's the hat in pasadena I know that cup holder

You have to be:
A: American
B: obese

how do you let your cat get this fucking big? im pissed

I'd say close to 8k. Sometimes when I drink, I just drink more, and then I get hungry as fuck and reach for the cheap 'N shitty snacks or beg someone to drive me to McD's or Taco Hell. The worst time was a 40 and an unknown amount of pbr, plus several taco Bell chupalovotacofuckers and a box of pop tarts.

Probably a large McDonald's meal.

I ate a whole bag of peanut M&Ms and a can of Pringles once. That was in an anorexic phase believe it or not and I was so fucking starved I ate the whole thing in the course of about three hours while at work. It kept people off my back since they never otherwise saw me eat but damned it was good.

Scared to know how many calories that is.

I hope this is shooped because it looks like cat abuse to me.

>have marathon runner room mate
>decide to run 10 miles with him one day, im used to like 5 at the time
>make it back to the pad and run into some neighbors who invite me to eat korean BBQ
>table has a grill in the middle, we order 4 different meat dinners and a few appetizers
>all dem tiny side dishes
>at the end of dinner everyone looks at me "user...you realize you just ate EVERYTHING right?"
>mfw im a fat pig and ate $100 worth of korean food and left barely any for my friends

Their own fault for inviting a fat fuck to eat with them.

>have fat friend
>never order sushi
>never drink with them
>never eat family style

I guess they just learned that lesson.

A little over 5000. I made chili cheese fries but used mozzarella sticks instead of fries. 2 cups of cheese, big can of chili (with beans), big white onion, lots of garlic salt and pepper, a nice drizzle of yellow mustard, and some texas pete. Most decadent thing I've ever eaten but holy shit was it good.

im actually average built i just work out a fucking lot. they bought a house and invite me over to have dinner throw-downs quite often

how would I run 10 miles if i was a fat fuck?

Sounds like you're still in your anorexic phase because that's maybe like 1000 calories tops

But the pizookie is from the pizza bjs. Never heard of bjs steak house so you lying

That sounds like the worst shit that has ever been had

>Congealed fat and protein
>Fried in fat
>Cover in grated fat and protein
>covered in protein suspended in its own grease
>onion and beans

Sound delicious

Probably about 2,500 during my bad ol' days. (7+ years ago)

1 entire little caesar's hot n' ready (peperoni) and a few breadsticks.

I may have also been eating cookies by the handful a few hours prior. Don't remember, but it's likely.

120lbs skelly here. Went went to Dunkin last night as they were closing and the employee gave me roughly 5 dozen donuts. I ate around 22 of them in one sitting, adding up to 6000+ calories. I woke up today feeling sick as hell, but I was worth it.

That's not a lot. Not at all.

Funkin Dunkin

>did similar when younger
>could never eat that shit again

I like going to my local all you can eat asian buffet where they somehow try to make all the food extra filling and end up getting about 5 or so plates of food all for very cheap

My nigga!

Whatever a week's worth of McDonald's adds up to.

that's not one sitting

Back in uni during finals I would seclude myself in library for like 8-9hrs a day and I would never want to give up my desk cause it was in a great location so I started sneaking in kfc family sized meals and eating that while studying
So however many calories are in a 8 pc plus large wedges and large mashed potatoes and gravy plus biscuits

One time I ate 2 orders of BK chicken fries, 2 large orders of regular fries, 6 double bacon cheeseburgers, 2 liters of root beer.

I'm guessing that's prolly somewhere around 4000 calories.

Also one time I made burritos and ate 2.5 lbs ground beef, 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese, and 1 lb refried beans w/ 6 13" flour tortillas and a 2 liter of coke. No idea how many calories that was, but it felt like my organs were going to burst. Like, not just my stomach, but all of my organs for a full 24 hours afterwards. Would not recommend.

I used to buy these huge frozen custards with lots of caramel from some shake place. They easily had over 2000 calories in them