I know you hate this coin, but I honestly advise you to get at least small bag of it. Breakout of it is imminent

I know you hate this coin, but I honestly advise you to get at least small bag of it. Breakout of it is imminent.

I'm not one of those "do u hate money" pajeets, I just want to help you guys out.

whats the value of it?

so (((banks))) can transfer money between each other?

what is it going to be worth?

fun fact.... banks and institutes can use ripple without xrp

this coin will be dead by May. XLM will reign supreme

Do whatever you want dude, I'm pretty sure that if it breaks ~12.5k SATs that it will go up to 15k.

I've heard this from entire armies of fags for longer than you've been in crypto. do you think they've been right or wrong?

YOU

NEED

TO

DO

RESEARCH.

Or you’re fudding.

BANKS WILL adopt xrp because what you (misguidedly) are talking about is xcurrent.

That’s the railroad. XRP is the train that will run on the railroads.

You’re welcome. Or, if you’re fudding, sorry.

Insider here. The bank I work in is shifting large amounts of money around to buy XRP. I can't say which bank, but it will suffice to say it's one of the biggest players in Rwanda.

>I just want to help you guys out

Will I make it with my baby sack of 2.5k XRP? Will I be able to afford a new Honda hybrid?

You don't have to believe me, my morals don't allow me to outright scam people. I don't know how people don't feel bad after they give false hope to mostly poor people who end up holding their bags.

Goddamn Reddit is unironically better and more supportive than this place where 85% of the posts are people trying to swindle you, but those 15% high quality posts are far better than the Reddit ones tho.

If you don't believe me, buy now at ~11800 and sell at ~12100 in a few hours at most for 2.5% profit.

who the fuck cares about "muh fundamentals" just buy what the normies buy and do 200% then buy btc and eth for the profits

why do you think it will moon?

>If you don't believe me, buy now at ~11800 and sell at ~12100 in a few hours at most for 2.5% profit.
been doing this for 3 days now, and yes, very surprised XRP hasn't dropped below 11k

stopped accumulating at 11700 an hour ago. The price was acting weird.
We'll know if the big one is coming if the bots start limit hunting soon. My buy orders are in @111 109 and 113

if those don't hit in crazy spikes then expect another few days of sideways

Honestly it wont, BUT it will give you a very good basis for other moon missions.

Once this thing moons, sell a part of your holdings for some other moon mission and let the remaining part grow naturally.

> People are starting to return to the crypto
> Broke 1$ barier for the first time since January
> My TA which gives me consistently at least 2.5% profits shows me that it's currently in the buying zone (the same method enabled me to get ETC at ~2900 12 hours ago)
> Even tradingview's TA says that the coin is currently buy
> One of the coins that normies eat up the most
> It honestly reached the stage where it's too big to fall (in a sense you might lose some money but being liquidated is practically impossible)

Again, this is just my opinion, you don't have to believe me. Try keeping an eye on it tho, see how it behaves in mid 12k range.

Yeah, at the worst case scenario it will just keep going sideways IMO.

Saudi Arabi Money confirmed

Only reason it was ever above $2 was because everyone was convinced it was getting added to coinbase.

Once that FOMO died, so did its value.

Arabmoneh confirmed

Tinfoilhat spotted

>The same people who propagate this are the ones who will without a trace of remorse trick other people and dump on them for profit.

Hypocrites. Not to mention that I'm positive that 90% of you don't even try to comprehend what's written (nor do you give a shit about it), you just parrot it because everyone else does.

With jews you lose, I don't care if it moons to 100$, will never hold that piece of shit

oh okay so if just SOME and not ALL of us hold XRP we will be cool.

Gr8 pitch mate

Stay poor.
Cant wait to see user after he bought in at 100$and it corrects to 50$ lmao.
Suicide mission

>value

I don’t think that word means what you think ITV means...