I just sold my Nano. Please tell me I made the right decision

I just sold my Nano. Please tell me I made the right decision

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7x3qr1/headphonescom_started_accepting_nano_a_month_ago/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100 dollars soon brainlet

you made the right decision.
however, I'm hodling

Keep a few at least, i don't want you to kill yourself when it moons

Good call OP, hopefully you picked up something better (XLM, EOS, or hell even UCASH)

deluded nano redditor

I bought a few on this dip just in case. Really not too comfy on the dag coins tho, this could very well follow iotas path since mooning.

I don't know why I sold off my XLM for this piece of shit in the first place. Sigh

>I don't know why I sold off my XLM for this piece of shit in the first place. Sigh

Ouch.

Get into solid projects and stop buying or selling for a few years.

which projects are solid though

ADA and XLM - 70/30

>selling at the absolute bottom after all the bitgrail fud shit

wew

An absolute dumpster fire of a project well done on getting rid of your bags.

As long as you reinvested it back into a coin with a similar or lower mc that also has a bright future.

What did you put it into. Someone above made a good point about putting it into a similar-sized market cap. If I sell mine I'm putting it into OMG

I put it back into XLM, OMG, and ARK

>falling for the FUD
But there's other safer investments doe. i'll admit that much, might wanna look into Stellar or NEO.

Btw our adventure however's just starting. Got posted right about when you wrote this
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7x3qr1/headphonescom_started_accepting_nano_a_month_ago/

You biz pajeets made me sell my nano right when the bitgrail thing first happened and it hasn't even dropped that much since. Should I buy back in?

Imagine selling ETH at $10. Looking forward to your pink wojaks next year.

I did too. There was so much bad news coming in while there were other projects out there with good news. That being said it'll probably still have a good run this year.

You should never take advice from Veeky Forums.
Do you own research

I'm thinking of going all in on bancor unironically.
Make it big or go home, but bancor doesn't even have a community whereas omg has.
Dunno what to do.

you dun goofed

Nano rebrands once again, it's now called Redditcoin.

Gg bagholder