What is the best chocolate bar?

What is the best chocolate bar?

the snickers, to me, is the best candy bar

what kind of shitty fukin milky way wrapper is that wow

12 cents has been deposited into your account.

Thank you for using shillway.

i like baby ruth cuz it looks like a poop

i agree but i cant get them anywere. Every store sells sniker bars instead

That's because snickers is better

The Snickers bar. The ultimate chocolate bar. The perfect blend of chocolate, peanuts, caramel and nougat.

I think you mean chocolate candy bar. I like Snickers.

> Snickers.
That's because you are are a bunch of American Tossers.

A snickers bar is not the same as a Milky Way . . .even though the wrapper might look like the same colour (confusing for some eh? - especially Americans)

A Milky Way is usually in a blue packet and has a softer whipped filling .. .as opposed to a Snickers (used to be called Marathon) which has a heavier nougat filling with peanuts.

Nope milky way comes in a brown wrapper with green writing and is basically a snickers without peanuts. Snickers is better

something with nuts in it
i like almonds. spicy almonds

i hate peanuts in my candy bars
fuck you snikers

Milky Way Dark > Milky Way

>not eating candied almonds covered in white chocolate

So milkyway is just a mars bar in America?

>king size
>85 grams

No mars bar is just a milky way in fagland

>that girlfriend who made you buy her these and got mad when i forgot
>threw a fit when the green tea one imported from japan wasn't the best thing ever

Americans are completely fuck up mate.

They think that a Milky Way is a Snickers (without Nuts) . . .. . and for some reason A Milky Way is the same as a Mars Bar(which is far heavier than a Milky Way and has toffee) ??????

I sick sick of explaining this to them . . . .they are so fucking short sighted and stupid, I can't be bothered any more . . . . best of luck mate.

The one you don't eat, fatty.

I literally havent seen these in years.

Hey british boy, why don't you show your American superiors a little respect! I mean we did save your sorry asses in WW2.

^this bar and a Mars bar... have to hope my HEB is bothering to stock any in the International Foods aisle.

kit kat if you want to eat a whole bag and snickers for only a couple (snack size)

I don't think anyone was ever confused about the differences between Milky Way and Snickers candy bars. I hate to break it to you, but not everyone likes the same things. There is no objective best candy bar. It took me a long time to learn to deal with that reality, and I hope some day your acceptance of it comes without too much anal trauma. If it makes you feel any better, I like both of them. Have a nice day.

Too much coconut; should be at least 50% chocolate for a nice balance.

i once bought a gigant bag of these in an airport. Must have been like 4 pounds of it

I like them as is, but a 50/50 version sounds really good too

Never see these anymore but I remember it being good

Nah. No way. Especially not with the excessively sweet sort of chocolate they use.

Mounds. The combination of sickeningly over sweetened dark chocolate coating slightly bitter coconut leaves an aftertaste of vomit in my mouth. It's still good and I get a bag of it every Halloween.

not good

my favorite, but they only sell them in big 6 packs

Make way for the king.

No-one in this thread thinks the OP's pic is a Snickers, dumbass.

and look what kind of a world we live in now, thanks for nothing.

How is your reading comprehension this bad when your only hobby is reading message boards?

BBC

/thread

What is the top layer? Looks nougat-y but also like caramel.

I just eat Lindt Midnight Reverie, it's 95% cacao. I'm not a big chocolate person ... It's growing on me lately though, but I like chocolate with toffee and nuts or cherries. I'd rather have a Coke than a regular candy bar.

Oh that's Ghiradelli, my bad. I usually get the Lindt one if I can though.

It's all good you sound like a fag either way

Every thread until you like it

I cannot decide
maybe toblerone or riesen or milka or ritter sport marzipan

what a time to be alive

it's not anything cadbury now, they changed the recipe, fuck you kraft, before I would have said double deckers

I just don't like inferior chocolate, its all filler, if I want sugar in my bloodstream as quickly as possible I'd rather drink a soda and eat nuts separately than eat some crap that won't even give a kid with a chocolate allergy a reaction

Lion is fucking god tier, wish they had them more here in the US

true patrician chocolate bar coming through

i agree
water and celery is the only snack anyone should need

Without peanut butter this is masochism. Stop this now.

underrated

whatchamacallits. preferabbly the king size.
hershey smores was awesome for a while

>ritter sport
Absolute garbage
Lion is good though

Dude - the chocolate in America is completely different to the chocolate with the same name in England, the companies try to account for different tastes

Anyone know where I can buy flavoured Bounty bars? I know cherry, mango and pineapple exist/have existed.

It is. And it is.

Where da peanuts at?

Wispa

do you like the Lion bar cereal? that shit is like crack to me

Peanut butter Oh Henry
Wunderbar
Take Five

snickers have decrease teh amount of peanuts they use and they are low grade chalky shit now, completely lost my interest in them. Same with M&M's, they used to at least taste like peanuts, now it's like they wash them before coating or something it has no flavour.
And no my tastebuds are fine, I don't smokre and real penuts still taste like peanuts to me. just not the chocolate ones.

Im really wild about something called a reeses "crispy crunchy", which is the lamest name ever... more like a description really, and it makes iy very difficult to tell people about because it makes you sound like a half wit who cant articulate his thougts n feels. But fuck its good.

Kinder bueno or happy hippos

Ice Cream Snickers obviously

Oh shit, or a Picnic.

Fuck I hate living in america. For a nation of fat-headed fat-gutted fat fucking worthless mongoloid salt and sugar fat troglodyte invertebrate legitimately retarded fat below average at everything except consumption cuckolds they have some terrible chocolates and sweets. You'd think they'd at least get that right instead of just extruding cochineal palm oil sugar logs in vast quantites and putting them in different wrappers fucking terrible fat cretins

>tfw loved them when living abroad
>not sold in my country now
>suka blyead

Why is that Mars bar called Milky Way?

Take 5 > Toblerone > Reece's Nutrageous

No, it's called a chocolate bar, you fucking americunt

Oh shit, I forgot to about Godiva's Chocolate and Creme bars. Those would be on the same level as Toblerones.

>
>Im really wild about something called a reeses "crispy crunchy", which is the lamest name ever... more like a description really, and it makes iy very difficult to tell people about because it makes you sound like a half wit who cant articulate his thougts n feels. But fuck its good.

Top kek, m8

Because Mars is a retarded name for a chocolate bar

im all about the cheesecake ones

kek

and i'm american

A romanian brand called Fagaras.

I like payday. Not that big of a fun of grocery store chocolate..

no contest

i absolutely love this thing. I could eat it forever

i bet you never had one in the summer.
Some chocolates get rekt by the heat, you can even chill it in the fridge for a couple minutes to make it hard again but the taste went to shit already

who here /crunch/ ?

buncha crunch better

There is only one correct answer.

had this today 10/10

I love the internet

Costco has a pack of 30 for like $10.

I ate 20 and it kick started my diet plan.
Good shit

Step aside

Non-waxy chocolate coming through.... mmmmmm Aero bars.

Overrated shit. Original kinder eggs are better. The creamyness of this makes me sick.